Chapter 17

My Love Story

I blushed when Baekhyun held my hand. 

When we reached the destination and waited for everyone to reach before going to the beach. While the 15 of us are walking, Suho told us that we were playing Jetski. Jetski is a water activity that people ride on a speedmoto. Suho treated us and bought us the tickets to the ride. The guider first taught us how to use the buttons and the gears then we started to wear the Life Gaurd. Suho continued saying that a girl will go with a boy and the remaining will ride a jetski by himself. As I know that Baekhyun would want me to go with him but to make sure that he LOVES ME, I ignore him and finds another partner. After Jiyun and Miyoung finds a partner I walked towards Suho. I can see Baekhyun's jealousy burn in his eyes. Suho agreed to be my partner, now I really needs to know what Baekhyun does next, is he really jealous, does he love me, does he even care.

Baekhyun's POV

Jihyun just ignored me and walked to Suho what am I in her eyes. I felt jealous, in fact really jealous that I just walked towards her and pull her back to me. 

"Ohhhhhh~ someone's jealous" Chen said.

"Shut up" I said, annoyed and pulled Jihyun to another side of the place.

Now the talk is just between us. We just did nothing but staring at each other. After staring at her for a while I thought to myself 'I really cannot stay mad at her for too long' but continued to pretent that I'm mad. 

"Auuuu~ my little cutie's mad isn't he" Jihyun said, I just nodded then I heard Suho dismissed them to play. 

"I just wanted to see if you really love me~" she said and I believed. 

Soon I forgave her and went for the ride. 

"Hold tight" I said and she hugged me and went to join our group of members playing at the far end of the sea that seemed forever for us to chase up with them. I took a while for me to reach there. I had to take care of Jihyun or I'll ride it on almost full speed.

"Baekhyun could you ride it faster I want to feel the wind" Jihyun said. Of course I would grant my Princess's wish so "Are you ready" I felt Jihyun hugged me tighter. "Then..." I pushed the gear further in a little more and more and more (of course not full cause I don't want the Jetski to flip). We are finally with the guys now and started spraying water on each other with the Jetski. I quickly ride the Jetski to somewhere else to breathe normally.

"Do you want to give a ride" I asked Jihyun, she nodded her head. I stood and asked her to more infront because I don't want to risk her at least I have a rope that is tied to my hand to the Jetski and she doesn't. I shift to the back and gave the rope to her and told her once again about the gears and buttons. I hugged her and prepare to ride. She then pushed the gear on full and let go immediately. I forgot to tell her to push the gear a little by little. Then she ride towards the others playing, sparking water. I felt so blessed to see her smile, so blessed to have her so blessed that she accepted me as her boyfriend, so blessed in every moment with her and she letting me Love her, thank God. I thought as I see the sunset and then I told Jihyun about the sunset, now the whole group started to admire the sunset. Soon the Jetski coach ride it's Jetski asking us to come back. We all went back to our respective rooms to change and have our own dinner.

 

 

________________

From the next chapter on it will be all just imaginations, not reality.

Let my imaginations flow.