Chapter 1

My Love Story

"There are four groups, are in Baekhyun's group the strongest team with his bestfriends. We are strong so we only have four people in this group before you came. We have five people in each group, our group we have Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jongdae but known as Chen, you and me." said Jiyun.

"Before you pass the ball to anyone, shout out their name like Jiyun!!!!, when you hear you name being called react to it, most likely the ball will go right infront of you " explaining the thing in this group

"Don't throw the ball into the goal, unless your really sure it will go in the hook, most likely this are the rules, our team leader is Baekhyun, this is our group for the whole year" finished explaining.

I only nod for every explaination. As if on cue, "Jiyun!" was heard, "Let's go" said Jiyun.

 

"Wow" was heard when Baekhyun awesomely threw the ball into the hook from a distance. I wasn't surprise as I can also do that as I was a great basketballer in my previous school. 

"Jihyun!" blow away my thoughts. I caught the ball ran, take a few steps forward then make a great shot by throwing the ball in full speed into the hook, before anyone can block it , it went into the goal. "Ahhhh" was heard by all the boys.

2:0 - 0.45 sec left 'we are winning' I thought. Chen intercept the ball away from the other group, threw the ball to Chanyeol which is standing near the hook. 5 4 3.... Chanyeol threw the ball into the hook. Beepbep..... 3:0 Baekhyun team won.

We exchange claps with each other. My first win with them. 

After physical period*

"Let me see we are in the same class, see you later" said Chanyeol

I went to my locker next to Jiyun preparing for the next period. Walked into the class. I need to introduce myself again.

After introducing myself, "Please sit beside Baekhyun, Baekhyun raise up your hand." He said.

"Hi " said Baekhyun.

"Hi " I said.

I sit with Baekhyun. For all lessons and he is my seatmate, do I count it lucky? because he is handsome or unlucky? because so many people are staring at us like I'm going to die from sitting beside Baekhyun.

"Do you like sitting beside me" Baekhyun said while smirking.

"N...No, it's because the teacher appoint me to sit here" trying to hide my red embarrassed cheeks.

"Then, why are you blushing?" asked Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun and the new student, first warning" said the teacher. I blushed even hard.

"Baekhyun oppa never get scolded in class" I heard one of the girls in class.

Finally break time*

"Let me introduce you to Miyoung" said Jiyun

"Hi, I'm Miyoung" she said 

"Hi, I'm Jihyun, this is my first day in school" I intoduce myself

"Let me bring you around the cafeteria" said Miyoung

"Do you like sitting beside Baekhyun?" she asked out of the blue

"It's okay" I answered

"You should cherish sitting beside him, he is every girl's dream Prince" she said

'So Miyoung like Baekhyun, good enough for me to know, I've better not go too near to him. Maybe all his fangirls will kill me by me doing that' I thought.

While walking someone bumped into me and spilled some soup on my uniform and my hand, I look up what luck am I having today.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry, are you okay?" said by the boy who spilled the soup on me.

"I'm so sorry for what my brother did, miss, I'll bring you to the General Office" said another boy 

"It's okay" said Miyoung and pulled me away to the General Office.

"Why don't you let him bring me there?, it's his fault" I asked 

"He is one of the Exo member the Kingkas in this school, plus I can just bring you there" said Miyoung.

Baekhyun's POV

"Clingggg......." We heard, turn around and saw Sehun spill some soup on Jihyun. My heart started to beat, "Sehun spilled some soup on Jihyun" said Chen

"I'll help him out" I said 

"I'll go, you all countinue eating" said Xiumin

Watch Xiumin solve that thing out made my heart beat faster and faster.

Jihyun's POV

"Can I have a new uniform my friend wet hers" asked Miyoung.
 
"Wait a minute, I'll get one for you" said the lady.
 
Why does Miyoung care so much about the Kingkas? Does she like them? But I thought she like Baekhyun? I thought. 
 
My thought were interepted by Miyoung, "I've got a shirt for you", "Thanks" I said.
 
In class*
 
"Hey, you okay" asked Baekhyun.
 
"What?" I replied.
 
"What Sehun did"
 
"Who's Sehun?"
 
"The guy who spilled soup on you"
 
"Ohhhh..., I'm fine"
 
"I apologize to you for that incident" Baekhyun said with red cheeks.
 
"It's fine" I said once again, annoyed.
 
"Okay class, we are going to have a model show two weeks later and you're going to buy shirts with the limit of 10US$, but the shirt must have some history or fashion you all have to explain it and a research or write and discribe why you think this is fashionable. You've got to but a female and male shirt each so you got to have at least 2 females in a group, each group will have 7 people in it and we will need one more people so there will be one group with 6 people in it, so now group yourselves, appoint a leader get a worksheet from me and fill everything up in the paper, now go" said the teacher.
 
Me, Jiyun and Miyoung automatically form together and Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen also went together.
 
"Why don't we ask Baekhyun's group if we could join them" said Miyoung. Then she walked towards them and ask them without us replying. 
 
"She is always like this, she like Baekhyun, so you've better get used to it" said Jiyun with a smile. We both walked towards the direction of Miyoung. Baekhyun agree and both of us became a group. We filled the paper and soon it was the end of school.
 
"Let's go to Baekhyun's house after this, you all can go right?" Chen said.
 
"Ya" three of us said in unisound.
 
"Just follow us behind his house is really close to here" said Chanyeol.
 
We reached his house soon, his house is really big, he switched on the aircon once he reached home. Baekhyun turn around with me behind him while saying, "So what kind of shirt do you want..", our skin made contact, "I'm sorry" I said hiding my red embarased cheeks. "It's okay"