Step #2

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Punishing Park Chan Yeol [ON HIATUS]

"Park Chan Yeol" I mentally cursed in my head as I said his name with gritted teeth. What does he want now? Isn't cleaning his coat enough punishment? I clenched my fist into a ball and was trembling in anger. "That was for Baekhyun if you're not that stupid!" 

 

"You see there's someone more stupid than me here. She's wearing my school uniform with a blue backpack on her back." He said describing what I'm wearing right now. 

"ME!?"

"Uh-huh." He said nodding in reply. "How unfortunate. I mean, you're so ugly AND stupid." I was speechless. I just wanna kill him. Right here. Right Now. Can I? Can I kill him? Ugh.

"Who says I'm stupid huh?" I said. Okay. Honestly, I can accept people saying that I'm ugly, cause well.. I am really ugly and y'all know that. BUT! people calling me stupid is unacceptable! Me? Han Sun Hee? The girl who has a 4.5 GPA? NO FREAKIN WAY will I put up with that! This means war!

"Me." Chanyeol said confidently. Yeah, Be all cocky now that you can cause that will be your last. Oh yeah, I'll make sure of that.

"Prove it!" I said challenging him.

He stood up walking closer to me then smirked. "As far as I know Baekhyun IS a singer in our band along with Kyungsoo-hyung. He likes singing adn he's good at it so he really doesn't need any accompaniment now,does he?" He said cockily. Psh. Jerk

"Your point?' I asked nonchalantly. "Let's cut to the chase Chanyeol. Time is very important to me." 

"My point is.. Baekhyun doesn't need to play the guitar. Heck! he doesn't even played it seriously." My eyes widen slowly and it the truth slowly seeped inside my head. "Then that means..?" I said in stutter.

"Go on, Han-Haksaeng(Student). You're almost there." Chanyeol said as he motioned me to continue. 

"I put the letter to someone else's belonging!?" I asked in my high-pitched shocking voice.

 

"Bingo!" Chanyeol said snapping fingers in front of me. "But what's more shocking is that the owner of that guitar is---"

"Park Chan-freakin'-Yeol." I said cutting him off.

"Oh! another correct answer! Give this young lady a cookie as a prize!" He said mockingly. This guy is making me SO annoyed!

 

"What do you want?" I asked seriously.

"I think it's the other way around." He micheavously smile at me. "What do YOU want from me." then waved a very familiar paper on his hand. The love note. My eyes widen as I tried reaching for it, but failed. Why does this guy have to be this tall! Damn this freakin giant. He's only 17! What the hell is this? The world's so unfair! "Give it!" I yelled at him. 

"Not a chance." He said to me.

"Are you kidding me?!" I shouted at him then kicked his shin making him fall on the floor. Now's my chance! I went to him and reached for the letter on his left hand, but he hid it inside his shirt. Of course! Hide it to where girls can't touch it. Nope! That trick won't work on me! Now that's my love note is there! I have to get it even if it's the last thing I do! Hopefully not. I went close to him and sat on top of him then slid my hands inside his shirt trying to reach the letter. 

 

"Oh Good Lord! Park-haksaeng! Han-Haksaeng! What in the world do both of you think you're doing!?" I heard someone yelled at us, but I ignored it. Han Sunhee is busy getting back her love note. And NO ONE is allowed to disturb her! "You two! In my office! NOW!" I looked at the person yelling at us and it was the principal. You know when I said no one is allowed to disturb me? well I take it back. It's our long-haired hippie principal glaring at us. Goddammit! I AM SO DEAD. I finally hit reality. Any person seeing us in this position will think that something really is happening. One word. Yuck. If that's even a word. Chanyeol and me turned to look each other then after a few seconds that seems like forever he realized that we are in an awkward position. He pushed me to the floor and fixed himself then stood up. No help? Okay? Okay fine! I stood up brushing dust on my skirt. 

"YOU TWO! Didn't you hear what I said? Come to my office! N-O-W NOW!" Principal Lee yelled at us.

"okay. Okay. We heard you the first time. No need to be so scary and feisty suddenly." Chanyeol said inserting his forefinger on his ear.

 

************************

 

"For goodness sake you two. what are you doing on the stairs? Do you know it's forbidden to have se--- to do awful things on school grounds!? Do you read your handbooks?" The principal lectured us two are keeping our heads down. I mean me cause I'm the only one bowing and Chanyeol jerk pants looks uninterested with this conversation. 

"Honestly, Principal Lee who reads the handbooks right now? Do you think I will spend my time reading boring stuffs there?" Chanyeol said in English making us surprised. Eventhough he's not good at pronouncing it still, he was good. 

"So that's the reason why students are stupid and clueless cause they don't read their handbooks. Oh yeah, it's just stuff. Omit the "-s" Okay?" Principal Lee said in a well-pronounced, flawless English. damn~ Principal Lee is awesome!

"O-Omit?" Chanyeol asked nervously.

"Remove." Principal said in Korean. "Pabo-yah."

I held my laughter but my face gave me away earning me a glare from Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol cleared his throat then spoke. "It's a misunderstanding." He said cockily.

"How come? When I saw with my own eyes that awful thing you two are doing." 

"ME!?" I literally yelled in shock at the almost-empty faculty room. "And him?" I glanced at Chanyeol with a disgusted face. "I'm not into jerks, Principal Lee" I just can't imagine me and him together. Are you serious? OH MY GOSH! I rather die! 

"Well for your information this jerk has a personal taste. You're seriously not his style you know and just sayin that this jerk also has a lot of girls dying to date him. He'd rather kill himself than have with an ugly girl like you." Chanyeol countered sounding annoyed.

"Yeah right." I muttered.

"Well, you should be grateful you had a scandal with one of the hottest boys in school." He said proudly fixing his neck tie. I rolled my eyes at him.

"More like the hoettest of all the boys here at school." I fired back making him glare at him.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?" 

"Are you deaf? Do you want me to repeat myself? Okay! Fine. I called you a 'hoe' got a problem with that? ... Hoe?" 

"You know I'm controlling myself not hit you cause you're ugly and I'm afraid that you'll become worst." 

"Enough." I heard Principal Lee said but I didn't flinched. I pushed Chanyeol then glared at him. 

"What!? You can't beat me! What What you gonna do,huh? me to death, Hoe?" I shouted at him making his face red in anger. Oh, the jerk's gonna blow up any second now. Oh~ this is gonna be good. 

"ENOUGH!!!!" Principal Lee shouted at us as he hits the table making us surprised. "Are you really that disrespectful to not listen to your teacher!? Do you want me to call your parents?" He threaten us. We both flinched in panic. Oh no, not dad or mom. I'm gonna die in embarrassment if ever my parents come here.

"No!" We both said in unison then we shot glares at each other.

"Okay. I won't call your parents, However, because of the way you two are acting, I will have to punish you. Both of you have violated 3 of our school rules here. First! Using inappropriate language in school grounds. Second! Disrespecting a fellow student. and Lastly, Public. Display. Of. Affection." He said emphasizing every word. EVERY. WORD.

I just rolled my eyes while Principal Lee blabbers about the rules and how many points was deducted to our grade. Oh gosh. When is this gonna end? Hopefully, my parents won't see my report card. 

"So I decided to give you a punishment of being together for 3 school days starting tomorrow." 

"What!?" I shouted. "Isn't that too shallow for a punishment?" I said in confusion. I mean seriously, that's it? I was expecting like a week of community service or something but no~~ but our long haired hippie principal decided to choose a very boring punishment.  

"Did I said I was finished, Han-haksaeng?" He fired back at me. The Hippie's got a point. " You'll be together for 3 school days wearing this." He said taking out a pair of handcuffs on his drawer. Oh hell no! 

"Not in a million years." I said in panic. 

"Well, I guess your million years is up."  I mentally facepalm myself and closed my eyes in frustration. I really hate handcuffs. I swear. I just wanna kill myself right now. 

 

"Okay that's all. Come to school early. Go home now. " With that, we left the faculty room. 3 days? Stuck with this jerk? Will I be fine? 

I think so.. I passed through people's criticisms in just a day so I think I'll be fine.

 

*************************

 

"Principal Lee! What kind of punishment did you give those kids.? Han-haksaeng is right. That punishment is too shallow. Even when you added the handcuffs too! Those two was just caught having s---"

"I know. I know. But something tells me a small thing can result to a bigger change." Principal Lee replied to the teacher complaining .

"Thanks for the words of wisdom, Philip." The teacher, who was also a good friend of Principal Lee, said in English. Then he left him looking at the window, watching the two students leave the school. 

 

*************************

 

Okay people!!! I finally updated it again. Yeah.. These first few chapters is SOOOOOOO boring I know I know Beats me! you should have expected it since the story's developing. I hope you still like it though :)

Thank you so much for all of the people reading this. Hop-unni loves y'all.

Sorry for the grammar errors and stuff! XD I'll edit it when I have time ;))

 

Okay so I'm out. :)

See you on my next update!!!

 

-HisOfficialProperty