Step #5

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Punishing Park Chan Yeol [ON HIATUS]

It was lunch and I was seating in between Chanyeol and Chaekyung. She was smiling all day long because of what happened to me and the jerk. She thinks it was so funny. No freakin way!  Baekhyun's in front of me and I just can’t help but smile. I frequently steal glances at him. Sigh, he’s so cute~ The way he eats his curry rice. Gosh! I couldn’t stop but to stare at this him. I guess he felt somebody was staring at him and he just looked at me and flashed a smiled. Ugh! my heart. My face blushed into crimson red and I looked away from him hiding my smile as I bit the bottom of my lips.

 

“So it’s true what happened to you guys. Are you okay?” Kyungsoo asked me making me snapped into reality. I just nodded and continued eating, lifting the plate near my mouth.

 

“Ugh, Disgusting.” I heard the jerk muttered. I just rolled my eyes and continued eating. Then all of a sudden my left hand was pulled towards my face making me plunged into my ddeokbokki. I closed my eyes in frustration then wiped the sauce off my face. I groaned and glared at Chanyeol who was holding his laughter.

 

“You think this is funny!?” I literally yelled at him in front of his friends. Then I felt something hot in my face. “So hot.” I said breathing heavily. Oh yeah, if I’m not that stupid the ddeokbokki sauce is made up of red pepper paste.

 

I stood up fanning myself. I stood up quickly and started running but then I felt a sudden force pulling me back. I realized that I’m stuck with the jerk. “What the heck! Where are you going all of a sudden. I’m still having fun.” He said still holding his laughter.

 

“I’m going to the washroom to wash this mess off!” I yelled at him, pulling him towards me making him stood up and get dragged by me. We got to the washroom in no time and he looks so uncomfortable going inside the washroom. Girls were squealing and shouting covering their chests running towards the exit. So annoying. I went to the sink turning the faucet on. I sighed then started washing my face feeling a heavy weight on my left hand. I just brushed that thought off knowing that it was Chanyeol’s hand.

 

“Can you wash up any faster? Ugh. So annoying.” He complained pulling his hand away from me making mine to be pulled as well. I pulled my hand back and then started washing my face again.

 

“Well, it’s your fault, pabo-yah!” I shouted at him. He just scoffed at me. I finished washing my face and when I looked at myself in the mirror I can still see my red face because of the pimples that were on me. I sighed. “So ugly.” I muttered to myself then some piece of cloth covered my vision.

 

“Wipe yourself up. You’re taking too much of my time.” Chanyeol said. I removed the handkerchief that was covering my face and used it to wiped my wet face.

 

“Thanks.” I said looking at him. “Whatever.” was all he said then pulled me out of the girl’s washroom. I looked at Chanyeol’s back then started thinking of what I really think about him. I guess he can be nice too. I guess.

 

**************

 

After school, we went to the faculty office and got our handcuffs off. Thank goodness! I touched my left hand. Hopefully, there weren’t any scratches and all.

“Okay, tomorrow you two will go back here again. Hopefully, you are reflecting on what you have been doing.” Principal Lee lectured us.

 

“Nope, doesn’t really worked out the way you wanted it, Principal Lee. I just got my face splashed with ddeokbokki. Isn’t that great?” I said sarcastically glaring at the demon cupping his wrist. It was as if he had a sore wrist because of the handcuffs. “I hate this idea!” I added rolling my eyes to Chanyeol.

 

“I should be the one saying that I hate this!” Chanyeol complained.

 

“Well, guess what hoe. I was first.” I said to him.

 

“Enough with the ‘hoe’!” He argued

 

“Okay. I’ll stop. What do you want me to call you instead? Should I call you a jerk? ? demon? cocky? dimwit? dumb--”

 

“Here! Here’s a fckin’ dictionary and find all the words you want!” Chanyeol said cockily as he threw a large dictionary on the table near me, cutting me off. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

 

“Whatever.”

 

“Teenagers.” I heard Principal Lee muttered. “Go away, you two. I don’t want to hear anymore of your bickering. It just hurts my head.” He added massaging his temples and we left the room immediately. I’m walking faster than usual hoping that Chanyeol won’t follow me but to my dismay, he was behind me walking. I glanced back at him and gave him an annoyed look.

 

“What?” He said to me. “I’m going to this direction too.”

 

I felt uncomfortable. VERY uncomfortable. What the hell is this? Is he a stalker now? I went to my uncle’s restaurant and guess what? He was there.

 

“What the hell, Chanyeol.” I said in annoyance as I was standing on his table.

 

“I’m hungry.” He said flashing his mischievous smile. I tightly gripped on the notepad I’m holding. “What is your best-seller here?” He asked looking at the menu while touching his chin.

 

I closed my eyes in frustration. Fine, you want to mock me? Well, I won’t lose to you!

 

“Soondubuchigae.” I said boringly.

 

“Okay. I like that! One serving of Soondubuchigae (Spicy Soft Tofu Stew).” He said smiling at me. I wrote the order on my notepad then I was about to leave when he said something. “Actually, you know what? I had enough spicy foods for today. How about changing it to Jjajangmyeon?” He said smiling fakely at me.

 

“How about I kick your out of this restaurant?” I muttered at him. “You’re making my life complicated when it already is!”

 

“That’s what you think. If you ask me, I’m making your life less complicated.” He said proudly at me. I just flashed him one of my annoyed smile.

 

“Seriously, Chanyeol if you’re only here just to mock me, do it some other time okay? Get out.” I said in annoyance.

 

“Now, is that a good way to talk to a customer?” He said playing all innocent. Ugh! I hate it! I hate him! Why does it have to be this way?

 

“I think, if the customer’s name is Park Chanyeol, I wouldn’t think twice to kick his out.” I said to him.

 

“Hm? how can you be so sure about that?” Chanyeol said looking around. I followed his gaze and I realized all of the customers were looking at us. Oh crap. I apologized at them and they continued eating again. I looked at Chanyeol who was flashing me his satisfied smirk.

 

“I’ll go and get your jjangjangmyeon, sonnim (customer).” I said and flashed a fake smile then started walking away from him but as if he really wants me to get be annoyed. He called me again in an authoritative tone.

 

“Make it fast. I hate waiting.” I just nodded and walked away. I gave my uncle his order and ran towards the rooftop.


 

PARK CHANYEOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU JEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! I’LL MAKE YOU PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!” I yelled at the top of my lungs as I got to the rooftop.

 

*******

 

“That’s 4,130won, sonnim” I said to Chanyeol as he finished his meal. He gave me a 5000won bill and I went to the cash register and took out the change for him.  “Here.” I said giving him a soda. He looked at me in a confused look. I went near him and he pulled back a little. “Just so we’re clear, I didn’t bought this for you. It was from my uncle as his apology for me being rude to you.” I said and slammed my right hand on the table.


“There’s your change sonnim.” I said with a fake smile. “I hope you won’t come back again.” I muttered in low voice. He stood up grabbing the change I gave him and went near me.

 

“W-What are you...” My sentence was cut off when I felt his hot breath on my ears.

 

“You know I won’t do that.” He said putting some of my hair on the back of my ear.  “The food was delicious. How can I not come back?” He said and I just scoffed at his statement. “Bye, Ugly~” He said then left. I rolled my eyes and continued working, oblivious that someone was staring at me.

 

********************


 

And just who is this man, you ask?

I can’t tell you yet! HAHAHA!

 

Belated Merry Christmas everyone! LOL

Have a Happy and Safe Holiday :D

 

See you on my next update~


-HisOfficialProperty