Step #10

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Punishing Park Chan Yeol [ON HIATUS]

Chanyeol drove me to my apartment and I was really surprise how he knows it. But I just shrugged it knowing that he kinda isn't in the mood to talk to me. He looks like that cold guy I used to hate in high school. Well, to be honest, I still hate that creepy face. 

 

"Yah, aren't you going to invite me in?" I heard from him as I opened the door of my apartment. I suddenly looked at him and he seemed annoyed as he crossed his arms on his shoulders. He scoffed as I just gave him a confused look. "Kanda!" He said then pat my head. 

Okay to be honest I don't know what kind of monster came to me that I ended up inviting this monster in my apartment. I gave him a hot chocolate as he looked at me in a weird way.

"Wae?" I asked in annoyance. "You should be thankful I am even giving you a hot chocolate." He just gave me an awkward smile and I went to my room to change. I looked at myself in the mirror and realize that my chest is kind of showing through my damp shirt.

"You must be crazy, Han Sun Hee!! You crazy girl!" I said at myself as I mentally hit my self in the head. So that's why Chanyeol's looking at me like that. "Stupid Rain!!! Making me all wet!!" Then suddenly a thunder came in and I screamed in shock. "That gave a fright!" 

 

"Sun Hee! Are you okay?" I heard Chanyeol from outside as he was knocking pounding at my door. 

"I'm okay. Stop pounding at my door or I have to buy another one!" i yelled back at him. 

"Sorry, i thought something happen to you." I heard from him as I began feeling something tickle in my chest. The hell? Since when did this jerk became worried about me?!

 

I quickly changed into some comfortable clothes and went out. 

"Yah! Aren't you going home?" I said to him as I saw him still sitting at my couch. I went near him and saw him drinking the beers that was inside my fridge.

 

"I can't. I drank beer." He replied to while shaking the can of beer that he was holding.

"Yeah. I can see that. You should go home. I'll call a substitute driver." I said to him. I went to the table and took the 3 cans of beer that was still left unopened. Did I take that long that he finished almost the whole pack of beer that I was saving up? I was about to put it back on my fridge when I felt this jerk hugging me from behind. I froze there and was too shocked to even process anything. If it was Baekhyun doing this, I would have been screaming internally by now but Chanyeol is a different story. He's someone who I still despise even after all these years. Well, besides you know. *ahem* Kris *ahem*

 

"Can we just stay like this?" I heard him whisper in my ear. Oh boy, this is bad. A "helpless" girl and a drunkard ert together in a room alone!? This isn't gonna end well. "Sunhee-ah" I heard him call my real name. I began having shivers down my spine in nervousness. This is bad.

 

He pulled me to face him as I stood there frozen on my place. This is really bad. He was looking straight at me as I took a huge gulp. This guy is so drunk that he seem to forgot who the hell I am and what our relationship has been. He pulled me even closer to him as I unknowingly dropped the cans of beer on the floor. The next thing that happened will haunt me for the rest of my life. 

 

This is definitely bad.

 

 

********************

 

"Yah! Han Sun Hee! Isn't about time that you and that jerk to call it even now? It's been four years already and you guys seem to not stop bickering when you have a chance." I heard Chaekyung complained as we were walking outside the school. 

"Well. it's not my problem that he is a jerk that can never change." I answered back at her while passing her a bread that we bought from the cafeteria. 

"Yah~ Do you know that the whole school call you guys Tom and Jerry? And you're the rat by the way." Chaekyung said to me. 

"Gee, thanks a lot, friend." I said to her as we continued to eat. I stopped eating as I saw him play soccer along with his friends and began to think.

"Seriously. What is it that you guys can't even hug it out?" Chaekyung asked me as we sat on the stairs of the field. 

Chaekyung's right, why did I come to hate this guy that even until now, I can't seem to be friends with him. Maybe I can't just imagine us being friends? No. That doesn't sound right. "What do you think is the reason? Hm, I mean. He's not that bad when you look at him. He has that smile that can brighten up the whole place, right?" I said out loud and realize that Chaekyung was listening to it. She was surprised as she was holding back his laughter. Just as I thought she can calm herself, she exploded and laughed out loud. 

"Wh-What? 'He has a smile that can brighten up the place'? Oh my gosh, Han Sunhee, I never knew you see my brother that way." Chaekyung said while laughing. 

 

"Wait. Did you just said brother?" I asked her and she was astonished and froze right on the spot. 

 

"OH? Did I said that? You must've heard wrong." I heard her said. She began eating her bread as I tried recalling what she just said.

"No! You definitely said that Chanyeol was y----" I was gonna finish my sentence when I felt a hard thing hit my head and I fell on the cemented stairs as I heard Chaekyung asked me if I'm alright. I can feel her shaking me as my vision turned black. 

 

"Yah~ Han Sunhee, are you okay? Oh my gosh, what do I do? It's all your fault, Oppa!" I heard Chaekyung's voice as I woke up realizing I am at the nurse's office. 

 

"Mianhae. I didn't know you guys were there. If I knew, I should have thrown the ball at your direction an hour earlier." I heard a voice of a man said coyly. 

 

"Yah! You stupid fool. Do you really wanna be hit by your sister? Huh? Huh?" I heard from Chaekyung. I can't see who she was talking since I am barricaded with white curtains. I can just see shadows of them hitting each other. 

"Mianhae. I won't do it again. I promise. I am worried for Sunhee too you know." I heard the voice of a man said at her. "You know I hate seeing her get hurt like that." 

 

"Seriously, you guys can make a romance movie out of this one-sided love." I heard Chaekyung said. I called out to Chaekyung and slowly opened the curtains to see them. I saw Chaekyung and saw a man's back as he was about to go out of the nurse's office. 

 

"Who's that?" I asked her while looking at the door where he just left. 

"OH? that guy? Oh, he's just no one. Forget about it. Are you okay?" She asked me changing the subject.

"I'm okay now." I answered and she told me that I missed the whole class so she just left me some notes. I thanked her and we went home together. I walked her home and gave her a assuring smile that she don't have to walk me home.

 

I walked home and it was kind of dark but I don't feel scared at all. I didn't have any shift for work today since I called my uncle earlier that I can't work. I know he is gonna scold me again and again but nah, it doesn't bother me anymore. 

 

I was walking down the park when I realize that someone's following me. I turned around and saw no one behind me. I walked again and I swear I can see shadow next to mine. I turned around again and saw no one. This is getting creepier. I hugged my arms as I can feel my hairs raising up. I speed walked thinking that that stalker might do something bad to me. I stopped all of a sudden realizing that it might be that guy from before. That guy who saved me before. I turned around and saw yet no one again but I am sure that there is someone there. I was gonna walk away when I saw something that caught my eye. I walked towards it and saw a handkerchief. It was the same handkerchief from before but a different color. I smiled at myself and looked around hoping I could see at least a bit of him. 

 

"It is you." I said out loud. "Thank you. For always walking with me." I added as I put a lollipop in the handkerchief and left it again. I wish I could see him but maybe I'm asking for too much. I finally got to my house and smiled again at myself.

*********************

I sighed in relief knowing that she went home safe. Is it really creepy for me to walk her home in this way? Oh well, we all have our styles of loving a person. 

 

I smiled at the lollipop that she gave me as I put it on the right pocket of my uniform. She's such a kid. I smiled again as I looked at her bedroom window then left. 

********************

 

Yay!! Finally! I made an update! OH MY GOSH!! It's BEEN a while. I can't even count the months, years I have not opened my account. For that I apologize. 

 

Being in College can be so hard. 

 

-HOP-unni loves y'all! Peace!-