Step #9

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Punishing Park Chan Yeol [ON HIATUS]

 

I was walking towards the exit of the building when I realized my car wasn't there.

 

"Mwoyah!?" My eyes grew larger and I was so speechless to even utter another word. I was just surprised and unconvinced right now. I dialed my secretary's number and she picked it up in two rings. 

 

"Yah! Secretary Jung! What happened to my car?" I said while gritting my teeth in anger. 

"D-Dae?" She replied in shock. "Was the one towed earlier your car, CEO?" She asked in her ever so innocent yet annoying voice. 

"MWOH!? Towed?!!!!! COME HERE AT ENTRANCE OF THE LEE CORPORATION WITH MY CAR. RIGHT NOW!!!!!" I shouted at her on the other line. Is she seious? She let my car be towed just like that? Is she serious?? And what?? She doesn't even know that it was my car?!!!!!! Oh my gosh my blood pressure's rising!!!! Need to calm down. Need to calm down.. I need to clear my head. So please, dear God, don't make me feel worse.

"Uhm.. you see, I'm at Busan right now. I have my day off today so I can't come. I'm really sorry, CEO Han." She said in an embarrassed tone as I heard the voice of a man from afar. 

"I-Is that so?" I said containing my anger. "Don't even think about coming back tomorrow cause you're fired!" I shouted at my phone then hung up. OH MY GOSH!!! Can this day be anymore annoying!!!????

 

"Oh? Hyomin-ah.. are you okay?" I heard a very familiar voice from behind me. I turned around and seems like luck is not on my side as I saw the least person I want to see right now. "Park. Chan. Yeol." I said in gritted teeth. I just have to wished for it! Way to go, Han Hyo Min! You really are the best.

 

"What are you doing here?" He asked while lowering the side window all the way through. He has this wicked smile in his face that I find annoying as he looked at me from head to toe. I raised one of my eyebrows and glared at him.

 

"What are YOU doing here?" I asked in response. He shrugged then flashed another smile at me.

"Don't know. I just thought you'll be here." He said. 

"And so?" I asked in annoyance then started walking away from him.

"Hop in!" He said while following me with his car. "I can drop you off on your house as long as you tell me the address."

"No thank you." I said then heard a loud thunder from the skies. Is it going to rain?? Well, if it isnt my lucky day!

"Oh? Aren't you going in? I feel like it's gonna rain so you better take cover." I heard him said.

"I said no thanks." I answered back to him. Then rain started pouring really really hard. 

 

"OH? AISHHHHH!!!" I used my clutch bag to take cover then ran towards the side of the building which has a little bit of shield from rain. I brushed the water droplets on the arm then all of a sudden I felt my arm being pulled towards the rain. I glanced at my shoulder and saw Chanyeol pulling me towards his car. He opened it and I forced me to go inside. He went to driver's seat then took out a towel from God knows where. 

"Was that hard for you, Han Sun Hee?" I heard him asked me as I stopped wiping myself. "I don't know if you're just freaking oblivious or just plain stupid." He added making me look at him in confusion. He then started driving away. It was just like when we in High School. He would always say that when I reject his help.

*************************

"HAN SUNHEE!! ARE YOU CRAZY!?" I heard one of my classmates said as I accidentally poured milk on her skirt. She then pushed me off her and I fell down on the floor. Damn, that hurts. (AN: Yeah no , Sherlock!)

"Really? An apology is all you can give to me after you ruin my skirt??" She said then stood up and poured the whole pack of milk on me. "There. We're even." She muttered then she kicked me out of her way. 

 

"What do you think you're doing to my person?" I heard someone said from far away. I turned to his direction and saw Chanyeol with anger written all over his face. He went to the girl and picked up a box of milk on his way. "Do you even know who you are pouring milk at?" I heard him said to the girl. "You know you're acting unfairly. She accidentally drop a small amount on your skirt and you made her like that. We should be fair right?" He said then was about to pour milk on her when Kyungsoo came in and caught Chanyeol's arm just before it will happen.

 

"It's not even worth it." He said to Chanyeol. He looked at the girl and asked to leave. Chanyeol threw the box of milk on the floor and rushed to me. I saw him remove his jacket and placed it on my shoulders. He helped me stand up as I unknowingly leaned on his chest. We went to the band room and no one is even saying any words. I saw him took out a handkerchief and wiped it on my face and hair. I can see concern on his eyes and yet why do I feel that this all wrong. 

 

"Hajima." I finally said with all courage. He stopped and looked at me.

"Why?" He asked.

"You do not even see me as a human being and yet you are being all weird like this. Just stop this already." I said then he diverted his eyes away from me then scoffed. 

"You just need to ask for help," He started as he looked at me in the eyes. "Was that so hard for you, Han Sun Hee?" 

I was speechless. Is this the real Park Chanyeol that was annoying for the last 5 months? This isn't like him. Not at all. I feel something weird inside my chest. It was like my heart was beating irregularly. Am I going to die? I stood up but his eyes won't still look away from mine. I left the band room breathing heavily. I still can remember Chanyeol's stare at me like it's full of longing. I touched my chest and felt my heart beating so fast. What is happening? What is happening to me?

********************

The next day

"Mwoh?? He said that?" I heard Chaekyung asked in surprise. "Chanyeol said that?? What the hell is that guy thinking?" I nodded in agreement as I took a sip on my soup.

 

"I know right? I think that guy's drunk yesterday." I answered and she replied with a nod in front me. 

"Speak of the devil." I heard Chaekyung said as she moved her lips to point someone from behind me. I turned around and something blocked my vision in an instant. I pulled it off my face and realized it was a wet tissue.

 

"Thought you might need it since you're face looks dirty." Chanyeol said looking at my face. "Oops, never mind it's just your little dirty friends." He added patting my head then flashed his signature annoying smile. I gritted my teeth and glared at him. I pushed his hand away from me then shouted at him. "YAH!!" 

"See you after class, Ugly." 

 

"I thought you said he's acting weird to you?" Chaekyung asked after taking another bite of her bread. I shrugged in confusion. I was so sure he said those. 

 

"Let's just eat and talk about this later. " I suggested and she nodded in agreement.

 

***********************************

Hey guys!!! Sorry it's been a long time since I updated this story. I hope you guys are not that upset.. T o T

I have a little bit of problem in the past few months (err.. years I guess..) So yeah.. sorry

 

I will try my best to update this weekly since I have no classes anymore. ^U^

 

See you in my next update!!!
 

-HisOfficialProperty