Step #6

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Punishing Park Chan Yeol [ON HIATUS]

So sorry guys I'm not always updating and it's reaaaaaaaally a long time since TT.TT

My laptop got ruined and I had to fix it and all so yeah.. But still hope you guys are still supporting my stories! 

For that! Imma give you a double update! (and as a sorry too hehehe)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I was near my house when I got a call from the Chairman Hye’s secretary telling me that Yerin is throwing a fit in the Mansion. She can be very scary sometimes I admit that. I hailed a cab and quickly went there. When I was on my way there I saw a glimpse of a tall man standing from where I was before. I stared at the figure carefully but I can’t fully see his features because his face is hidden inside his hood. My heart started beating faster than usual when he waved at me. Something is telling me that I know this guy but it’s still creepy. Who could that be? Is he still the one that saved me before?  I gulped and watched as his image slowly disappeared from my eyes.

 

I got to the mansion in no time but I have to run since the main gate is miles away from the mansion itself. Taxis or any vehicles that has no appointment to the Hye’s are not allowed inside so unfortunately I have to run all the way there.

 

When I got there I saw a couple of maids gossiping about what is happening inside. I was going to let it slide but when I heard them bad mouthing Yerin, claiming she’s a flirt and picky because she doesn’t want Kris to be her husband. To be honest, I’m kinda upset about Yerin’s decision on picking an idol like Kai, over a chaebol like Kris, but its her life though so I respect her decision somehow. Still, I don’t think they are a perfect match! Maybe its because of my hatred towards idols that I don’t want my bestfriend to be with them? I seriously don’t know too. I took out my phone and recorded a video on how they bad mouth Yerin.

 

After  a few seconds they realized that I’m video-taping them so they looked at me in surprise.

 

“Go on, I’m still recording you guys.” I sarcastically said in annoyance but they stopped talking. I stopped recording and looked at them with my fake smile. “You’re no fun.”

 

“Lady Hyomin, We’re truly sorry.”

 

“You know I had a lot of people apologizing to me. I got used to that and it won’t work on me anymore.” I said to them as I scoffed. “You better pack your bags right now because after the Chairman sees this, you’ll all be fired.” I smirked and left them, but as if they’re really testing me, I heard one of them scoffed behind my back and said,

 

“As if she’s that powerful! She’s just a puppet. She can’t even handle her company without her brother’s and father’s help. She’s a spoiled good-for-nothing .”

 

I raised my head and clenched my fist. This is asking for it. It may be true that my dad gave me the company but that’s it! I didn’t ask for any of his help even if he offered it to me nor my brother. Never have I asked any of their help after what happened to our family.

 

“Did I told you that Yerin’s company and my company are one of the most powerful and influential companies in the world?” I bragged to the maid who has her arms crossed and right eyebrow raised.

 

“Like I care about your company’s status. Nobody cares.” The maid said rudely. I scoffed and laughed at her. How stupid of her..

 

“Why don’t you think about it more, Miss Maid?” I said in English. “Our companies is one of the most powerful and influential companies in the world. What does that make us here in Korea? Practically, the most out of everything.We hold most of the small businesses and establishments here. So what if I called my brother or my dad to not accept you into any kind of establishments that you’ll apply for? and same goes to your posse, since I am--what you said--a spoiled and a good-for-nothing ?Like you care about our status right?” I proudly said to her. She turned silent and reality seeped into her. I smirked at the sight of her shocked face, “You should know your place, Miss Maid or better yet know who you’re bumping into.” I said then left her stomping her feet on the floor. I took a last look on her and smirked victoriously. Such immature acts, as if that’ll work on the Great Han Hyo Min!

 

I went to the Chairman’s study room after making a quick call to my secretary. I opened the door and saw Yerin yelling at Kris while tugging his collar. Well, I guess Yerin’s other side came out.

 

“Yerin, I’m sorry.. I didn’t know it was you.I thought it was a different girl.”I heard Kris defended. Say what now!? Aren’t they talking about marriage?

 

“Different!? Aren’t you informed that Hye Soo-il has only one granddaughter!? Are you seriously making fun of me right now!?” Yerin said as she tugs Kris’ collar again making him shake. Yeah, ! Why are you so stupid?

 

“Lee Yerin! Stop this all at once!” I heard the Chairman shouted.

 

“NO I WON’T!” Yerin yelled at her grandfather. Now, Isn’t that a nice thing to do to your grandfather? I mentally said in my head. I guess its my cue to enter this drama.

 

“Yerin! Stop this! You’re scaring all of the maids here.” I said to her as she looked at me with her bloodshot eyes. My poor Yerin. Well, I just wanted her to stop all this madness. But about the scared maids? Forget it! I ain’t caring no maids in my life. I just got pissed off by one earlier. Who cares about them?

 

“Hyomin, I can’t. I won’t stay still.” She said strongly. “Help me convince them.” She went to me and pleaded. I shook my head to disagree with her. Sorry bestfriend, I’m not backing you up here.

 

“You’re grandfather’s right. Kai is not fit for an heir like you.” I softly said to her. I can see Chairman Hye smiling proudly and nodding her head gently to her on the side. “He doesn’t go well with our race. He’s just a cheap entertainer, don’t you think?” I said to her feeling kinda bad after. Sorry Yerin, but you gotta open your eyes. Seriously! Kai plus Lee Yerin equals the end of the world!

 

“What!? I thought you’re-----”

 

“I’m into these groups? That I love EXO and friends? I’m sorry Yerin. I lied. I was never into those things. I tried but failed. Miserably.” I said to her as softly and calmly as I can but as that jerk, Chanyeol flashed in my mind, I looked away from my poor bestfriend and released all of my death glares to Kris-freakin-Wu.

 

I took a sigh and looked at Yerin once again and held her hands. “But believe me all of those concerns and love for you were never a lie. It was all the truth.” I said looking at her worriedly. Hope she won’t kill herself after all these things.

 

“I don’t know what is the truth anymore.” She said then stormed out of the room. Kris was about to follow her but I stopped her. That’s my role, stupid! Ugh assuming piece of crap.

 

“She needs her space, Kris and I’m 100% sure that you are not in the position to interfere.” I said to him as I let go of his arm.

 

“Is my granddaughter always like this, CEO Han?” I heard the Chairman asked me.

 

“Not all the time, Chairman.” I politely replied and slightly bowed at him.

 

“I see..” He cleared his throat and called his personal butler as he was resting his chin on his knitted fingers on the desk.

 

“Yes, Master?”

 

“Make sure to follow my granddaughter’s every move and report it to me. Also, give me the full details on just who this Kim Jong In is and what have she done to my only granddaughter.” the chairman ordered his butler.

 

“Right away, Master.” He replied then left after bowing at her.

 

“Now. President Li? Shall we discuss about the wedding preparations?”

 

“Pardon me, sir but I go by Wu Yi Fan now.” I heard Kris corrected the Chairman.

 

“I understand. President Wu.”

 

“And about the wedding, I would suggest to postpone it until Yerin agrees to do so. “ Kris added. Chairman Hye cleared his throat again and glanced at me. “Why is that you are here Ceo Han? Have I called you to a meeting beforehand?” I quickly shook my head in disagreement. “So why did you come here then?”

 

“I just got a call that Yerin was acting weirdly so I had to check up on her and help her calm down as well. “

 

“I see..”


“Well, if you won’t mind, I’ll be taking my leave now.” I said then took a bow at him. I scoffed at Kris and left. To be honest, I don’t know why I hated this guy eventhough he is what the people call “gentleman” Let me see... why do I hate my half-brother that much?