Step #4

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Punishing Park Chan Yeol [ON HIATUS]

Tap..

 

Tap...

 

Tap..

 

“Ugh! So annoying!” I muttered to myself as I’m walking to my part-time job. Why do I have to wear noisy shoes like this in school? Can students just wear what shoes they want? I took out my worn-out rubber shoes inside my backpack and replaced it with the black shoes I’m wearing.

 

“Sunhee!!” I heard my uncle call me. The restaurant was so noisy. The customers are all around. Ugh! Major cleaning afterwards. I sighed and went to my uncle and slightly bowed at him. “You’re here. Thank goodness.” He said smiling at me in relief.

“Hi uncle.” I said and smiled at him.

“The lettuce are on the back counter. Could you please wash them and prepare it for the samgyupsal.”

“Okay.” I said then quickly wore the staff uniform.

 

I took a deep breath and my work started with stressful and pressuring customers bossing me around. A lot of the customers are getting upset cause their orders were taking too long. Some even leaving. Seriously, why won’t my uncle hire more workers instead of just relying on me all the time?

 

My work lasted until 10 in the evening. It was so stressful and tiring. I stretched my arms and circled my shoulders. My shoulders hurt so much because of the constant lifting of heavy orders, customers are ordering. After closing the restaurant, I took a deep breath and left. I hugged my arms feeling the cold night air touching my body. As I’m walking, I can feel another presence behind me. My heart started beating faster. Is it a stalker? C’mon Sunhee! Who in this world would stalk an ugly girl like you? They would rather stalk beautiful girls 10 times better than you! I may be skinny with a model-like body but I still have a face of a monster. I stopped walking and the footsteps did too. I continued walking and I just convinced myself that it’s just my imagination but I can really hear other footsteps besides me. I was so sure that it wasn’t just me in this dark street. I slowly turned around and saw no one.

 

“Creepy~” I nervously sung to myself. A ghost? The sudden thought cross my mind making me more nervous.  

 

I tried ignoring it again and just continued walking. As long as he/she/it wouldn’t hurt me, I’m cool with that. I just continued walking until I bumped into someone near a dark alley. I continued walking but the guy halted me into a stop. He was walking like he’s drunk. Like he’s drunk.... HE’S DRUNK! Oh my gosh! This guy’s drunk!

 

“Aren’t you going to apologize?” I heard him say in confusing tone.

“I’m sorry.” I said to the Ahjussi and slightly bowed. I was ready to run away when he pulled to the dark alley holding both my shoulders.

 

“Hey miss, wanna earn some easy money.” He said. I can smell the awful scent of strong alcohol coming from his mouth. I was seriously scared like I’m gonna my pants any second now.

 

“No, Ahjussi. I already have work. So can you please let me go?” I said gently, pushing him away from me but the drunken man doesn’t seem to hear it.

 

“You know you’re pretty. We can have a good time tonight.” He said smirking at me. Like seriously? what did he just said? So it’s true what they say.. A drunken man sees everything in a different view.

 

“WHAT!? I’m not pretty, Ahjussi! Can’t you see my pimples? It’s covering my face. Like seriously! NO! I’m not pretty so let me go, please?” I said to him.

 

“Excuses!” He hissed then started devouring my neck with his sloppy wet kisses. “Let me go, please, Ahjussi.” I pleaded but he continued doing. I closed my eyes letting my tears fall down. I continued pleading but he seemed to not listen. He was too drunk to hear my pleads and cries. I heard my shirt ripping open. I was crying loudly now. Then suddenly, I can’t feel his disgusting lips on my neck anymore.

 

I slowly open my eyes and saw the crazy ahjussi unconsciously lying on the floor. Beside him was a tall slender guy wearing a black hood. His back was in front of me. My knees suddenly felt weak and I fell down the ground. I continued crying as I cover my face with my hands. It was so scary. I was so scared. This had never happened to me before. I heard his footsteps getting closer to me. He patted my head and I looked at him. He was wearing a mask to cover his face. Only his eyes were seen.

 

“T-Thank you. Thank you so much.” I said shakily sounding so scared. The guy stared at me with a worried look. His eyebrows were wrinkled on the center. I saw him taking out a handkerchief and wiped my neck, removing the disgusting saliva that crazy ahjussi left on me. I wiped my tears away and took the handkerchief he was giving me. He helped me stand up and I saw him remove his jacket then put it on me. His hair was ruffled into a messy style but it still look good on him.

 

“Thank you.” I said again but he didn’t said anything instead he just nodded at me. He looks so familiar. His tall slender figure remind me of someone I’ve seen before. I just can’t remember who.

 

He patted my head and then left. I stood there paralyzed as he was leaving. I quickly left the scene as well. I’m scared that that crazy ahjussi would wake up and do something to me again.

 

That guy... He look so familiar. I just can’t remember where I’ve seen him before.

 

I got home safely. Thank goodness. The house was so quiet. Only my steps and noises can be heard. My parents always leave the country because of their work and I just have to understand them. I closed the door making sure it’s locked.

 

I closed my eyes and remembering the hooded guy that saved my life. He was my savior. I touched his jacket that was on me. I can’t help but smile. It would be really nice if I did saw his face though.

 

The scene was like those typical dramas you see on TV. The lead woman will have a secret knight that will come and save her from the bad guys. I went to take a shower and after that, went to sleep.

 

*******

 

The next day, I came in to school early and went to the faculty’s office immediately. I went in and saw Chanyeol leaning near the window having his usual pokerface on.

 

“So good to see you two on time.” Principal Lee said as he was arranging some papers in his desk. I walked closer to him and slightly bowed.

 

“Good Morning.” I greeted him sincerely.

 

“Han-haksaeng, come here and join Park-haksaeng.” He said motioning me to go near the devil. And so I did. Even if I really hate the guy. I sighed and Principal Lee took out some leather handcuffs. Putting it on my left hand and the other on Chanyeol’s right hand then locked it on the metal side.


GrrWRXEQf9P9Uhr3JzjRgDNyaDgu5w-E6A4sBLPV

“I hope you are wise enough not to go against my punishment. Park-haksaeng, you will go to the Han-haksaeng’s class. From now on that’ll be your class as well.” He said glaring at him. “Did you understand what I said? I hate repeating myself.”

 

“Whatever.” I saw Chanyeol rolling his eyes and lifting our handcuffed hands inserting his pinky finger in his ear.

 

“What the-- YAH! So Annoying. Stop doing that! You’re disgusting!” I shouted at him making him glare at me.

 

“Why do you care? As if I’m using your finger in my ear.” He said rolling his eyes on me.  I rolled my eyes back at him.

 

“That’s just it! What if your germs comes flying on my hands!!” I said to him pulling my handcuffed hand away from him making his hand pulled by the force.

 

“Let’s just go.” He said to me pulling me away from the principal just when the bell rang. I got pulled even if I don’t want to. To be honest, I don’t think I was getting pulled, I think I’m being dragged! I sighed then pulled him to a stop.

 

“Yah! It really hurts, pabo-yah!” I yelled at him. He just rolled his eyes on him.

 

“Whatever.” He said then continued pulling dragging me to the classroom. When he opened the door, all eyes were at us. He just brushed it off and walked towards the teacher.

 

“I guess the rumours are true.” She said looking at our handcuffed hands. Chanyeol, being the arrogant jerk that he is, just rolled his eyes on her then smirked. “I guess it’s true that teachers doesn’t have anything else to do besides teaching and gossiping. What a shame, don’t you think?”

 

The teacher scoffed then called Chaekyung. “Chaekyung, move on to the front here. From now on, Park-haksaeng is going to seat beside Sunhee as you know there’s some of a problem. Sunhee go to your seat now please.” She said and I started pulling Chanyeol towards ‘our’ seat. Chaekyung gave me a teasing smile then whispered : “Tell me the details later.” I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

 

I can see my classmate glaring at me but I just brushed it off. Oh yeah, I forgot I’m stuck with one of the hoettest guy in this school. Who am I kidding?

 

I heard him groan then rested his head on the desk. I glanced at him and his eyes were closed, our handcuffed hands are hanging on the side.

 

“I heard Principal Lee did that cause rumours say that they’re doing it on the stairs.” One of the girls in our class said earning some glares, whispers and scoffs on me. Great~ Isn’t this just great?

 

“As if our Prince Chanyeol are gonna do it with an ugly girl like her.” Another girl scoffed glancing at me.

 

“Right Right. Just look at her. She’s so disgusting. I bet she did something to our Prince so he managed to do it to her. What a .” Then gossips and whispers continued that the teacher can’t control the class anymore. I felt my left hand being lifted then I got surprised when Chanyeol slammed both of his hands on the desk. “SO NOISY!” He complained then the class became so silent. He then go back to ‘sleep’.

 

The teacher continued to teach and after half an hour, she said to take out new canvass and so we did. I gave the jerk a canvas. He took it and didn’t even thank me. What a jerk.

 

“Okay so the theme now is ‘Your savior.’ You can start now.” The teacher said. My savior? Suddenly, the hooded guy flashed on my mind. The one that saved me yesterday. I took a deep breath then started drawing using my charcoal stick.

 

fzNxQxyZo751pG5hJiYLpKW0efhhpYazebGs1YYS

 

I felt somebody staring at me. I glanced on my left side and saw Chanyeol staring at me. “What are you looking at?” I snickered.

 

“Guess ugly girl has some talents too.” He said looking at my finished drawing. I just stayed silent and looked at the drawing. “It’s pretty.” I heard him say. I looked at him and showed him my confused look. One second, he’s mean. Another second he’s nice? What the hell? Ugh. Men.  

 

**************************************

 

Okay~~ Let’s end it here. Hope you’re liking the story so far.

 

OhMyGosh! Really sorry for the errors and all :((

 

Okay so I made D.O older than them. Hope you won't be weirded out HAHAHA!
Oh yeah. Hope you like the drawing (I did NOT draw it. btw. I'm not that gifted but I was hoping you'll get the idea /winks/)

 

See you in my next update! ^O^\


-HisOfficialProperty