Step #3

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Punishing Park Chan Yeol [ON HIATUS]

“Ouch!” I felt a sudden ache on my head. Stupid metal post! I muttered to myself. I was so stuck up remembering about the past and I didn’t saw the metal post that was right in front of me. I glanced at my back and realized that I walked 2 blocks from where I came from. That really surprised me though. Now that’s something I don’t do everyday.

 

“You okay?” I heard a voice on my right side. I turned and saw Baekhyun, hands clasped behind his back,bending his body while staring at me.

 

“Y-Yeah. O-Of course.” I said shakily. Although I can feel an ache on my head, I ignored it since my first love’s staring at me. I just had to lie just because..

 

“Hmm.” he stared me with his judging looks then shifted his eyes down. “I don’t think so. I can see you still pull the bottom hem of your shirt when you lie. You still don’t change don’t you, Sunnie-ah?” Baekhyun said smiling at me while glancing at what I don’t realized I was doing it.

 

I stopped and felt my cheeks burning. Gotta hide the blush. Hide it. Hide it. I said to myself.

 

“Let me see.” He said moving closer to me. He then held both sides of my cheeks then looked on top of my head.  

 

“I-I said I’m okay, Byun Baekhyun-ssi.” I said pulling the hem on the bottom of my shirt. He hissed telling me that he won’t believe the lie that I’m telling him. He was so close to me that I can feel my heart beating so fast inside my chest. Can you just stop making me fall for you again, Baekhyun? Like seriously. Stop! I sighed and I felt a warm breath near my bump that sends chills all over my body. Is he doing what I’m thinking he’s doing? My heart began beating faster than before. “Seriously, Baekhyun-ssi, it doesn’t really hur...” I trailed off when I felt his lips on my head.

 

Kiss...

 

HE KISSED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Can’t control my feels~ KYAAAAAAAAAAH!

 

This is final people! I’m inlove with this guy again!!!

 

I tried controlling my emotions inside me but my cheeks gave it away, making me blush wildly as he was kissing the top of my head. If I would have known I should have hit my head again and again so he can kiss my head again and again.

 

“I’m not sure if that really works but I was hoping it’ll help though.”

 

“Oh it totally worked, Baekhyun-ssi!” I said without thinking. I covered my mouth and I heard him chuckle and ruffled my hair. “Omo.” I said in surprise. I closed my eyes in frustration and when I opened it, Baekhyun was right in front of me! Too close! Can’t breathe. Handsome face in front of me! As if he heard my thoughts, he flashed me one of his one-in-a-million smile making me blush even more. Breathe, Hyomin, Breathe. Oh Gosh! what the hell! I just can’t contain my feels anymore. I was about to respond to him when somebody spoke all of a sudden.

 

“Uh-huh tell me more, Baek-oppa~~” somebody cooed on the side. What a ! We turned our heads and saw a true . Park Chan Yeol. As expected. The devil came at the right time. I gritted my teeth as I flashed him my annoyed smile.

 

“What the.. Chanyeol-ah! When did you got here?” Baekhyun said in panic, pushing me gently away from him. I felt a sudden disappointment from him but who am I to argue right? Stupid Chanyeol always ing!

 

“Enough to hear you bicker that Sunhee lies when she pulls the bottom hem of her shirt. Seriously, Baek. Snap out of it. This girl is not even worth it.” He said looking at me in disgust. I just rolled my eyes at him.

 

“Why do you even care, Chanyeol. I don’t have any ideal girl you know.” Baekhyun said mockingly at his friend. Yeah, Jerk Pants! Why do YOU even care?

 

“Cause..” Chanyeol pulled me enough for me to land on his chest. “This is girl is my property.” He said confidently.

 

WHAT!??? DID HE JUST SAID WHAT I THINK I THOUGHT HE SAID?!

 

“What!?” I shouted in surprise. Baekhyun, on the other hand, look so dumbfounded. He remained silent with a surprised look on his face. I tried pushing Chanyeol away from me but his grip on me was too strong.  “Since when?”  I asked him in my high-pitched angry voice.

 

“You can’t remember? Our contract is still valid.” He smirked at me and his hands went down holding my waist, pulling me even closer to him, making sure there is no space between us.

 

“That crap!? That contract is EIGHT-FREAKIN-YEARS ago!” I yelled at him making him flinched but his grip on me didn’t loosen.

 

“And as I said earlier, it is still valid.” He said with a mocking smile.

 

Forget about the deal! the contract! I’m definitely not falling for his grasps anymore!

 

“What’s with the ‘can we just forget about it and be friends?’ crap of yours huh?” I asked in annoyance.

 

“You said ‘no’ right? so I took it back. But if you’re still interested in that. I can add that in the contract.”

 

“Contract my ! I’m not gonna be your anymore. Can you remove your filthy hands on me, Park Chanyeol?” I said in gritted teeth.

 

“Say the magic words~” Chanyeol sung mockingly.

 

“ off.” I pushed him so hard making him loosen his grip on me. In a flash, I quickly took the opportunity to get away from his tight grip. I let out a loud sigh and glared at Chanyeol.

 

“As if I’ll put up with your jerk acts again? Chanyeol, eight years is enough for me. I don’t even wanna remember it, but everytime I see you, I can’t help but remember what hell you made me live through.” I said seriously making him fall silent. I closed my eyes trying to stop myself from crying.

 

“Do you think all of this are not sincere!? Do you even know how long I’ve..” He sighed and took a deep breath and looked at me in a loving serious face. “Forget it. If that’s what you think about me then go ahead. I won’t stop you.”

 

“That’s all I ever thought about you from the start.” I said to him. He didn’t argue anymore. I heard someone called them and it was their other members. I turned my back and bid goodbye at Baekhyun. He just flashed me an awkward smile. “I’m so sorry about everything though.”

 

“There’s no need to apologize you know.” I said and showed him an assuring smile.

 

Then they left. I started walking away towards my apartment.

 

It was dark and the only lights are the street lights. My heels are kinda noisy as I walk. It keeps on tapping on the ground. “Ugh! So annoying.” I muttered to myself. I took my shoes out of my feet and walked bare feet. It actually hurts my feet wearing this too. I heard a chuckle behind and I quickly turned around and saw no one there. Creepy~ I brushed it off. It was like my High School years.. I always feel someone following me as I go home.

 

Just remembering it gives me the creeps.

 

*****************

 

Yay! Finally! Done with Chapter3

Hope it’s to your liking.

 

It’s boring? I know right. /sighs/ the story’s still developing so yeah.

 

Hope you’ll understand.

 

See you in my next update.

 

-HisOfficialProperty