Step #1

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Punishing Park Chan Yeol [ON HIATUS]

Note: When it's BLACK it's the present day but when it's in GRAY then that means it's the past. Just sayin' so you won't be confused you guys :))

 

******

 

After Yerin was dragged by her grandfather half of us feel so  lifeless now. I know its sad but truthfully, why are these guys mourning for someone they have just known for half a year?. Was Yerin seriously meant to them a lot?

"I'm gonna go now." I heard Kai said with a fake smile. "Yerin is gone already so I'll be going now and maybe practice in the practice room. Bye. See you guys later. Take care of Hyomin okay?" Then he left.

I smirked at him while looking at his back. Take care huh? Am I really that weak?

I was about to leave them but  they insisted on eating with them (especially that Minseok guy. I know his screen name is Xiumin right?) So I had no choice but to say yes. They're so annoying really. 

"So, do you want ddeokbukki to go with your drink, Hyomin?" I heard one of them asked me.

"NO!" I said sternly as I slammed both my hands on the table making them look at me in shock. "I just hate the smell and taste of ddeokbukki." I said calmly.

"You know you remember me of someone I know back in High School. She used to hate ddeokbukki too." I heard Baekhyun said to me while grinning. "Until now, Do you still hate ddeokbukki... Sunnie-ah?" He said making me look at him. How did he know my birthname? And Baekhyun? I know a Baekhyun back in High School and he was my first love. Unless he's....

"Byun Baekhyun-ssi?" I asked in shock. 

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that, and call me oppa instead." He said smiling at me. My eyes widen in surprise. He still remembers me? The Baekhyun that I love still knows me!

"I.. You changed so much." I said changing the subject. 

"You changed too yourself, Han Sun Hee." He said and softly saying my name that I really missed. Then out of a sudden I heard someone choking. I looked at the direction on who was making those awful sounds, I saw the guy with those creepy smiles on TV. I think his name is Park Chan Yeol, Yep! that's his name alright. He's so creepy I mean what's with the smile and those surp---WAIT!!! His name is Park Chan Yeol! as in Park. Chan. Yeol. Could it be..?

"You okay?" One of s asked as he patted Chanyeol's back and gave him water to drink. 

"Yeah.. Yeah." He managed to say after drinking that water. "I don't think I really know what happened to me. HAHA!" He laughed dryly. 

"Why Chanyeol, too surprised to see how pretty Sunhee---I mean Hyomin became?" Baekhyun said, Wait! he's Park Chanyeol!???? THE Park Chanyeol I hated!? 

Flashes of the past came inside my head. How he used to be my "master", how he threw ddeokbukki at me, how he messed up the room that I just cleaned, how he kicked me right out of my house, how he tortured me by doing his homework, how he threw ddeokbukki at my face, how he made fun of my face then putting massive make-ups on my face, how he humiliated me in front of other people, how he freakin' threw ddeokbukki at my face!!! He's the reason why I despise eating ddeokbukki, he's the reason why I hate idols right now (cause he was included in a band back when we were in High School with my beloved Baekhyun) HE WAS THE REASON WHY I HATED MY HIGH SCHOOL LIFE!!!

 

"You're Park Chanyeol?" I said with gritted teeth. "THE Park Chanyeol I had in High School?" 

"Y-Yeah. Hi, Hyo--I mean Sunhee. How are you?" He said to me while smiling awkwardly.

"How do you think I am right now?" I said mockingly.

 

"Wait. I'm confused. You guys know each other?" I heard one of s asked. I'm guessing it was Suho. 

 

"We're more than that, right Chanyeol?" Baekhyun said while smiling at us. Did he just said that? So we're more than friends for him? MY Baekhyun is making me fall for him again. Make me fall for you again, baby!! Deep inside I was screaming my heart out because of how happy he's making me feel but right now, I need to do some unfinushed business with this Almighty Jerk in front of me. Chanyeol just nodded at him and smiled awkwardly again.

 

"Listen, Sunhee, I know we had some arguments back in High School---"

"Some. Arguments? Arguments? Some? You can't be serious right?" I cut him off emphasizing each words that he said to me. 

"Okay. I did something bad to you, but you know it's all in the past now right? We are not living in the past. We should be looking at the future. So can we just forget about it and be friends?" He said smiling so "genuinely" at me.

"Let me think about it.. hmm." I said while tapping my fingers on my lips. "How about a No." I said smiling fakely at him then with that, I left him smirking. I left them all with my badass sentence. I was so cool back there! I'm so proud of myself. Han Hyomin you amazing person!

 

That jerk! That fiend! That.. That!!! That Park Chanyeol!! The nerve of that guy to ask me to be his friend! Does he think it's easy? He just ruined my high school years!! If it wasn't for my parents decision to move abroad, I still will be his slave! I smirked just remembering how he tormented the 4 years of my existence.

 

*****

 

Uniform? Check!

Bag? Check!

Lunch Money? Double Check!

 

I guess I'm ready for school. I sighed. I looked at myself in the mirror again. 

"What do you see, Han Sun Hee?" A thought ask my mind.

 

Well, I see an ugly girl! Messed-up curly thick hair, thick black eyebrows, but what makes me the ugliest living creature in this world is my pimple!!---I mean pimples with an -s in the end! There were millions of them living in my face. More than the 5 billion people living in the world. DAMN~ When will they stop populating! UGH! I rolled my eyes and dragged myself to school. 

"Hey Sun Sun!!!! Wanna come eat ddeokbukki after school?" Chae-kyung, my one and only friend here at school, offered me. 

"Sure! you know I love ddeokbukki right?" I said cheerfully.

 

"Okay enough girls. Get back to finishing your piece." Our teacher said and I went back into painting and finishing it. My teacher patted my shoulder and smiled at me. "Sunhee this piece is quite interesting. What do you call that art piece of yours." I heard my teacher asked me. I stopped painting, smiled and looked at her. 

"The traces of his smile." I said proudly. The painting was shows off a blast of vivid colors forming his face but didn't show his whole face. I only painted up until his nose. 

"Beautiful." My teacher praised.

"Only her work is beautiful." I heard one of our classmates muttered. "Ugly."

I just stayed quiet and ignored their criticizations.

When the teacher left, Chae-kyung leaned on me and whispered something. "More like 'The traces of Byun Baekhyun's smile'." 

"Hajima." I said whispering back at her. I looked at her painting and scoffed. "What do YOU call that piece huh?" It was a painting full of foods and all sorts.

"My hunger." She said dramatically. "It's a masterpiece."

"Uh-huh? Right.." I said convincingly. The bell rang, marking the end of the class and the students began running towards the cafeteria. Chaekyung pulled me too and I had no choice but to let her drag me.

"See? Sun Sun! They sell ddeokbukki too! Now we don't have to worry about eating it after school! Ahjumma! 4 plates of ddeokbukki please." 

"Yah~ Isn't that too much?" I complained.

"When this gal's hungry too much is not in her dictionary." Chae-kyung said patting her stomach. I just chuckled and ordered 2 plates of ddeokbukki. While eating we heard some girls squealing. They're here. Chae-kyung continued eating and paid little attention to the boys walking inside the cafeteria.

"UMPFF.. Sun Sun! Baekhyunisbehindyou." Chae-kyung said while eating.

"Really??" I was eating my ddeokbukki and what she said shot back at me so I stood up and turned around to be surprised myself. It was so fast, the accident. All I can remember is me falling down on top of Chanyeol and my ddeokbukki pouring over us. I opened my eyes and saw he was covered with ddeokbukki sauce and some rice cakes were on his face too! I can feel the sauce dripping from my head. Gasps and whispers can be heard in the cafeteria. I saw Chanyeol scoffing then wiped the ddeobukki sauce on his face and removed some of the rice cakes too. 

 

"Oh god. I'm so so sorry." I said to him in concern as I wiped the sauce off his face.

"Can you get the hell off me?" I heard him said while gritting his teeth but I didn't listen to what he was saying and continue wiping the sauce off his face. I'm dead. SOOOO DEAD! Why of all the people, Park Chanyeol has to be the victim of my clumsiness. 

 

Name: Park Chan Yeol a.k.a The Arrogant Jerk

Age: 17 years old

Danger Level: HIGH! SO HIGH!!!! System Overload!!

Note About Him: 

  • He's known as one of the Prince in our school
  • They say He looks like he came out from a Calvin Klein commercial
  • Also known as the biggest jerk and a snob.

 

Yes, I am so dead. I just bumped into Chanyeol and poured sauce all over him. I just wanna kill myself. Stupid! Sunhee Pabo!!

"Are you deaf!? Didn't I said to get the hell off me!?" Chanyeol shouted at me and pushed me away from him. I landed on the cold hard ground. I bit my lips and thought of some ways to make him forgive me. 

"You okay, man?" One of his friends asked as he helped him get up. I'm guessing it was Kyungsoo. 

 

Name: Do Kyungsoo a.k.a The Seducing Serenader

Age: 18 years old

Danger Level: Medium

Note About Him:

  • He's known to be one hell of a singer.
  • He can captivate every woman with his eyes voice. Just like a mermaid.
  • He doesn't really like commitment so he always breaks girls' heart.

 

"Do you think I'm okay!? This ugly girl just bumped into me and ruined my coat!" He yelled at him.

"Chanyeol, stop shouting. You still know that I'm your sunbae so a little respect here." He said then rolled his big eyes on him. 

"Are you okay?" One familiar voice said and offered his handkerchief on me. I took it and looked at him. It's him. My Knight-in-shining-armor

 

Name: Byun Baekhyun a.k.a The Humble Prince

Age: 17 years old

Danger Level: Are you kidding me!? Super LOW

Note About Him:

  • The nicest guy I know in my whole entire life, Next to my childish dad
  • He was one of the best singers in our school too. But I think Kyungsoo-sunbae is the best though.
  • He's my husband. Kidding! Well, HE'S GONNA BE! 

 

He helped me stand up and we stared at each other. This is it. Like what I read in manhwas. The lead male looks at the lead girl and they'll fall in love with each other. And live happily ever---

My thoughts got ruined when the devil and I mean Chanyeol by devil, threwing his coat on me. "You take that to the cleaners today, ugly and return it to me by tomorrow,arasso?" He said strongly then scoffs. "Baekhyun-ah, let's go." He called Baekhyun then he smiled before leaving me. My cheeks started burning. HOLY SHT! I'm in love!! AGAIN!!

 

After school, I went home and washed Chanyeol's coat, making sure that it's thoroughly clean cause I'll be dead if it wasn't. I also cleaned Baekhyun's handkerchief carefully hand-washing it. The thought of confessing crossed my mind. Should I? Should I not? Returning Chanyeol's coat would mean getting a chance to talk to Baekhyun again. I took out the best patterned paper I have and wrote my sincerest, romantic feelings inside there. 

 

The next day. Classes begun and I can't concentrate into the lesson and just thought about how to give it to Baekhyun. During lunch break, I went to the band room which all of them are hanging out (the guys I mean).  I saw all of them there and saw Baekhyun playing his guitar I presume. I took a deep breath and was about to go when my heart started pounding inside my chest. I looked away and leaned on the wall beside the door. In  the end, I got scared. I heard the door clicked and I ran to find somewhere to hide.

 

"Where the hell is ugly girl?" I heard the devil said.
"Could you stop calling her that, she has a name you know." Baekhyun said to him.
"Whatever." Then they left.

 

Did I just heard right? Baekhyun argued for me? He is so nice. So that's why I love him. I took a deep breath and held the love note near my chest. It's now or never. I went inside the band room and saw no one inside. A thought came to my mind. His guitar! I went closer to his guitar and slid the love note inside of the opening and sighed. I smiled to myself. Hopefully, he sees it. I put the Chanyeol's coat on the table and went out. While walking to my classroom, I saw Chanyeol on the way. Probably,going back to the band room. "I put your coat on the table." I said as-a-matter-of-factly.

"Whatever." He said then went ahead. I went back to the classroom and sat on my desk again. Chae-kyung's not here cause she said that she had a flu.

After school, I went to the library and returned all of my borrowed books and went home. As I was walking down the stairs, I  heard someone tapping his shoes on the cemented wall. 

"Dear Baekhyun, .... The way you smile and look at me makes my heart beat so fast. When I came into this school, I thought I would always be the girl that will never be noticed, and I was right but today, this invisible girl will be confessing to you. My eyes slowly grew large then I turned around and looked at the person reading my love note. I saw Chanyeol sitting on one of the stairs while holding the guitar that I thought was Baekhyun's and tapping his right foot on the stairs. "Aww.. How sweet, Han Sun Hee."

 

************

 

Omo!! Chanyeol-ssi! wae!??? I'm so sorry for making Chanyeol a jerk here.

HAHHAHAHHAA!! :D Comments and Upvotes are loved!!!

Thank you for supporting my story!

See you on my next update :D

-HisOfficialProperty