7: Captive

Moon in My Eye

Warning: language/violence
So, you won't learn his name, but there's a guy in this update who is abusive and sadistic. (You'll get his name later . . .  maybe). 
Fair warning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was shocked to wake up. I was alive? I moved and pain shot through my body. I still wasn’t healed?! I looked down at my body and was aware of two facts; I was dressed in a tank and sweats and my wounds were bandaged. Had Kai and Baekhyun come to the rescue? And then I remembered Sehun and the fear of what happened to him mad me struggle to sit up. Then I realized where I was and Sehun was forgotten for the moment.

I was in a room and in a bed, both unfamiliar to me. As I moved, I heard rattling and that’s when I realized there were metal cuffs around my wrists and one ankle, all connected to a chain solidly nailed into the floor. What the hell was this? And my neck. There was something wrapped around my neck. In disgust, I realized I was collared, just like a dog. My confusion was quickly turning to anger. I gripped the collar and yanked and heard the satisfying snap of leather. I tossed it aside.

I had to get out. I had to find Sehun and kill the bastards that had brought us here. Despite the agony, I staggered to my feet. Snarling, I gripped the chain and pulled, but I quickly gave up. In my current, injured state I was weak beyond reason. I was so anger, I had to hit something, tear something apart. I grabbed the pillows from the bed and tore them apart, flipping a night stand and ripping the sheets from the bed. None of it helped my situation, but it made me feel better. 

When the door opened, I froze. I whirled and there stood the man from last night. He eyed the room and raised an eyebrow at me. I ran at him, forgetting about the chains until they brought me short of him. I snarled at his face, fighting back the pain that was wracking my body.

“Amazing. Two wolf’s bane bullets and a tranq and you’re still this functional?”

“You son of a ! I’ll tear out your throat! Let me go!”

“I can’t exactly let you go now, with that threat in the air, can I?”

“Where is Sehun!?” I demanded, straining at the restraints. Come on, come on, come on. Break!

“Who? Oh, the boy. I let my friend have him—seemed fair since the er took off my friend’s hand.”

Oh God. Sehun! I searched inside myself for my demon, my wolf, but she was sluggish and weak. She couldn’t come to my call.

“Don’t strain yourself. I haven’t removed those wolf’s bane bullets from you yet. Right now they’re keeping your little friend at bay. You won’t be changing anytime soon. Or healing, for that matter. And I don’t plan on removing them any time soon.” He grinned and it made me sick to my stomach. I was helpless. I was utterly helpless. And what about Kai and Baekhyun? Last time I saw them, they were being swarmed by the Feral pack. Were they alive?

“Don’t hurt him,” I finally whimpered. The moment his grin turned bigger, I knew I had made a mistake.

“Oh? He means that much to you, does he? A lover? But no, you don’t have his smell. But that doesn’t matter. Maybe I’ll keep him alive, to ensure your cooperation.”

I stiffened and even my wolf growled. “You son of a !”

He shrugged. “We can’t choose our mothers, unfortunately.”

I was starting to break down. The pain, the fear, the anger, everything was mixing together and I was fighting back a faint.

“Here. I came here to bring your food.” He placed a try, stepping into the room. I took my chance and lunged at him. But I was weak, slow, he simply back handed me, making me fly in the opposite direction. I whimpered and struggled to my hands and knees. I hurt. Everything hurt.

He squatted by me and roughly grabbed my face. I glared at him but inside I was shaking from the cold expression on his face. “Try that again and I’ll lodge a bullet in your little friend’s head. Got it?”

I fought back tears and nodded my head.

“Good girl.”

“Why am I here?” I finally asked. “Why did you let me live?”

He stood. “You’re strong, a fighter. Pretty too, despite that scar on your face and your attempts to look like a male.” He then casted me a sick smile. “Good breeding material.”

He closed the door and all I could do was grab a ripped up pillow and screaming and cry into it. Breeding material? Not again. I would rather die than let them touch me. But then I remembered Sehun. Oh God. What was I going to do?

 

I ate the food he brought me every day—if I wanted to get Sehun and me and out here, I needed to be strong. Strong in body and mind, for both me and Sehun. Movement caught my eye and I realized there was a mirror in here. How had I missed that?

I didn’t recognize the person staring back at me. Last time I had looked at a mirror, I had had long hair, freshly curled, with make-up, a cute outfit, and no scar. Now? All I saw was a girl, gaunt, pretending to be a boy, with a hideous scar marring her face. I grabbed the cup and threw it with all my might at the mirror. A web formed of broken glass where the cup had hit.

And then I had an idea.

I crawled over to the mirror and with the already dented cup, I struck the glass again. Shards fell out, but they were big enough. I didn’t have much time—someone was going to check what the noise was. Frustrated I used my fingers to dig out a good sized shard, the glass cutting my fingers and making them bleed. But I eventually yanked out two good sized shards. One I hid, the other, well, I hid that one too, but in a more obvious place.

 My heart jumped into my throat when the door opened right as I finished hiding a shard. I quickly whirled around and once again it was that man. I must have looked a sight—hair sticking every way, wide, frightened eyes, and blood dripping from my fingers. He looked at the tray and then at the shattered, skewed mirror. Then at me.

“You ate everything.” Was the first thing he said. “And made a mess I see.”

He walked over to the mirror. It was infuriating how he showed no fear of me attacking me. He knew I was still too weak to do anything and too scared of what he’d do to Sehun if I did. He inspected the mirror.

“Didn’t like what you saw?” He wondered. His fingers traced the blood dripping down the mirror and I watched in disgust as he stuck it in his mouth. He gave me a grin. “You’re clever. Another reason to use you. Now, I don’t want this to get ugly. Where is it?”

“Where is what?” I asked innocently.

In a flash of an eye he was in front of me and roughly grabbed my chin. I cried out—he was going to crush my jaw. “! Don’t play dumb with me! Where is the shard!”

With watering eyes, I gestured weakly with my hand.

He let go and looked where I indicated. He drew out the long shard and inspected it, then turned to me. “This would have been easier if you’d just told me.”

But then you’d be suspicious of how quickly I gave it away.

“Now. I think I’ve left you alone long enough.” He opened the door and shouted for some of his men. Two men came in and he gestured to the broken mirror. “Clean that up. Leave no glass behind.” He turned back to me. “I think we’re going to begin your training tomorrow.”

-----------------------------------

Gaaaah! I hate myself for what I'm doing to Sehun! *cries* But it has to be done! So don't kill me.

Bet you're wondering, "WTF is Kris!?!?" 
Good news! Kris will be showing his purty face . . . when he shows his purty face XD *evil* haha sit tight and you won't be dissappointed!