If I Die Today, You're Going Down With Me

Waiting for You

Boohyun drove Dongwoo and Sungyeol the Guk Pan delivery van to the school fair, arriving to the campus grounds in a matter of minutes as opposed to the 10-20 minutes they would waste running. He brought the car to a screeching halt right at its entrance, spinning around the round and landing perfectly in parallel of two cars. Boohyun unlocked all the doors and the three of them jumped out to sprint to a disaster.

Everything happened in the heat of the night. The scene involved many people scared of sudden movements. Several attendees were unfortunately pushed into the booths around them and collapsing completely. People held onto each other and screamed in fear of something unknown. Water was spilled all over the floor and formed a puddle in the middle of the school gates, creeping in to reach their feet. 

The whole place was a catastrophe.

"What happened?!" Sungyeol exclaimed.

"This school has seriously gone hill since I graduated," Boohyun scratched his head.

Hoya, Myungsoo, and Sungjong ran around the area, looking left and right to see Boohyun, Dongwoo, and Sungyeol on the sides. They ran towards them to catch up, all of them entangled in a frenzy of undescribable emotions. Hoya was out of breath, linking onto Myungsoo's back. Myungsoo had his arm connected with Sungjong's, who was disoriented and lacking any sense of direction by stumbling around. Myungsoo ran with one of his eyes squinted and unable to open wide. 

Dongwoo's hands were shaking. He had no idea how things changed since they left Guk Pan. "What's going on right now?"

"Sunggyu chased after Taek Woon and then ran to the ferris wheel. I don't know what's going on right now but we have to head over there now," Myungsoo declared.

The six of them ventured forward to get to the school parking lot when suddenly Jae Hwan appeared with the same shady bodyguards baited Woohyun and appeared during Sunggyu's confrontation. They took a step back startled, Dongwoo the only person who held is ground and stayed still.

"It's them," Sungyeol shrieked, hiding behind Myungsoo's shoulder.

Dongwoo's face was flashed in determination, putting his arms out to shield the five of them away from the enemy. Dongwoo took a step forward, taking the bill of his New York Yankees hat and flipping it backwards. Jae Hwan stood in the middle of two bodyguards, reminiscent of the first time that Dongwoo encountered them and Hak Yeon outside of the school weeks before. This was his own judgement day and after all of the hell breaking lose at the school, there was nothing for Dongwoo to lose except for the people standing right behind him. "We're going to the ferris wheel."

People gathered around them as an altercation of a large magnitude was about to erupt the school fair. Everyone from students, teachers, families, and more bounded them in a circle to solve their problems. Many were frightened by all of this, too scared to speak up against the fight or stop it in fear of how the daunting bodyguards would react. It almost seemed like a lose-lose situation for everyone involved and everyone watching.

"Things aren't that easy," one of the bodyguards spoke. 

Squeezing to the front of the fight was Teacher Jung, fuming at the immaturity taking place in front of her. "Boys!"

All nine of them turned find her standing with her arms crossed and half of her face painted with a drawn unicorn. She also wore a tiara on top of her hair styled into a bun. No one really knew whether to take her seriously or not.

"Myungsoo! Sungyeol!" Teacher Jung recognized as students in her homeroom class. "What are you boys doing right now?!  All of you need to stop this immediately."

"Teacher Jung!" Myungsoo called out. "Respectfully please back away, you have no idea what's going to happen next and please protect yourself!"

"Myungsoo, I don't know what's going on but all of you need to cut this out! Principal Yang is coming very soon to end this dispute and get to the bottom of everything you've all caused at this fair! All of you are going to be in big trouble when we get to this," she scolded.

"Teacher Jung, I swear! You don't know who you're messing with right now these are scary people and the cops haven't arrived yet. They should be here any minute but for now please back away," Myungsoo pleaded, almost breaking down at the desperation to get his homeroom teacher to leave.

"Myungsoo, you are going to be in deep trouble for talking to me like-"

And one of the bodyguards suddenly lurched towards Teacher Jung with his arms aimed for her neck, the whole crowd gasping in fear of the unknown scary figure attacking people at will.

"No!" Sungyeol and Myungsoo yelled out!

"Oh god!" Boohyun pushed his way out of the troublesome high schoolers and moved forward to play protective brother of five people he was not even related to and a whole crowd of people he barely recognized. 

"Don't you dare!" Dongwoo leaped forward and played the hero by grabbing the bodyguard's hands before he laid a hand on Teacher Jung. Dongwoo's face burned bright red in anger, pushing the bodyguard backwards and into Jae Hwan.

Boohyun sprinted towards the other bodyguard with an athleticism that no one had expected out of him, ramming straight into his gut and carrying him in the air before he threw him on the ground right at the edge of the fighting circle. Everyone around them scattered, watching the scene as Boohyun brought the bodyguard unconscious.

Several people in the crowd started getting into the fight with several different fathers and older men jumping in the middle of the fight to bring the bodyguards down. It was a communal brawl with everyone participating.

Dongwoo took one look at the bodyguard he pushed to the floor, his eyes holding a fearless glimmer that everyone could see. One of the teachers arrived at the scene of the crime, pulling away the bodyguard and reprimanding him with the help of several volunteers to the side. Dongwoo raised his head to meet in contact with Jae Hwan himself. He had not spoken a single word since the brawl started, but Dongwoo could see the maliciousness inside of him waiting to come out. There was something about Jae Hwan that he was hiding, but he was not quite sure yet what that was.

"Dongwoo!" Sungyeol called out, his hands digging into Myungsoo's shoulder.

", do you need help?" Hoya screamed, the five of them stepping forward.

"Stand back!" Dongwoo stopped them by holding his hand out. No one is going to come into this. None of you are going to get hurt because of this. "I have this."

Without another second wasted, Jae Hwan made the first move towards Dongwoo with his fists. The whole crowd gasped as they watched, Dongwoo dodging the first punch and somersaulting forward. Dongwoo jumped up off the ground, a collective sigh of relief that he turned out well.

"Dongwoo!" Sungyeol gasped, moving forward to try and grab him until Myungsoo and Sungjong grabbed him to pull him back.

"Sungyeol, stay out of this!" Dongwoo demanded, crouching to the floor with his hand on the floor. With a knee high in the air, he was flexible to move at any time. "Please back down. None of this has to get worse than it already is!"

Jae Hwan shook his head, sprinting towards Dongwoo for a dive kick to his legs. Dongwoo ran towards him and jumped over his body, spinning around and keeping his balance as Jae Hwan scraped his legs on the floor. Jae Hwan struggled to get up, slowing pushing himself up and unable to handle Dongwoo's agility.

"Don't do this! Not in front of the school, not in front of kids, especially not in front of parents or teachers! Stop this now," Dongwoo begged.

Jae Hwan stayed mute, moving forward for one more attack on Dongwoo. Dongwoo somersaulted one more time and flipped himself over with a breakdancing move to get out harm's way.

"Dongwoo is avoiding everything!" Hoya complimented, holding onto Myungsoo's shoulder and in great admiration for his moves. "No one avoids Jae Hwan's moves!"

Many people surrounding them were in awe of Dongwoo's care of attention to miss Jae Hwan's moves without actually attacking him. Dongwoo was only waiting for viciously attack if necessary, everyone on their toes of what could happen next. At this time the school principal came to the scene of the crime as well as several cops following him. "Jang Dongwoo and Lee Jae Hwan!" he scolded, in disbelief of how this school fair was turning out.

Jae Hwan went for one final attack towards Dongwoo, lurching to his right to get him on the side. 

"Not this time!" Dongwoo ran towards him, winding his fist back to put his final blow onto Jae Hwan and get to the bottom of it. The both of them ignored the principal's orders to stop attacking each other, and even though the cops were there to save the day Dongwoo knew Jae Hwan would not stop just there. Jae Hwan was persistent, but he underestimated Dongwoo's determination to protect the people he cared about. The two of them were going at each other in full force, this last move the determining one.

In a clash of the two titans, Dongwoo had the upper hand with his quick fist for one hard blow to Jae Hwan's face and knocking him to the floor unconscious. The momentum had Dongwoo ramming straight into his body, the both of them falling to the ground in the deciding moment of the brawl. Dongwoo huffed and puffed for air, his heart racing at the speed of light from what he had just done.

The whole crowd held onto each other as the two fell in the middle, crowds cheering for Dongwoo's heroic act to save the fair and protecting everyone from Jae Hwan's harm. Boohyun and several other attendees held onto the bodyguards until the cops came to apprehend Hak Yeon's entourage. Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, and Sungjong rushed towards Dongwoo to pull him off Jae Hwan.

It was all over.

"Dongwoo, you did it!" Hoya exclaimed, patting on Dongwoo's back as several cops came in to help and pull Jae Hwan's body from under.

"That was absolute daebak. The coolest thing this cool had ever seen. You took down Jae Hwan!" Myungsoo and Sungjong jumped in the air, the rush of everything getting to them and exciting to watch. 

"You took down Jae Hwan and you saved everyone," Sungyeol smiled. Bending over to pull Dongwoo off the floor.

But as Sungyeol pulled Dongwoo off, there was something different about his body. It was sickly cold with his arms looking paler than normal. Dongwoo neither resisted nor pushed himself up but instead stayed immobile, only Sungyeol doing the work of getting him back up. 

"Dongwoo!" Boohyun screamed.

"Huh?" Sungyeol looked down at Dongwoo's body and was mortified. A knife was plunged into Dongwoo's body, the blood dripping down Dongwoo's shirt and onto the floor in a puddle of red. Dongwoo leaned his head back, losing consciousness and his color fading by the seconds. He was at a loss for words, slurring them in his speech as Sungyeol dragged him on his back and lay him back down to the ground. Everyone surrounding them was in shock, their own hero suffering from Jae Hwan's final and surprise charge.

"What's going on right now," Dongwoo asked, closing his eyes with his hat falling off to reveal his bright pink hair. 

"Dongwoo..." Sungyeol weeped, tears dripping down his face from seeing Dongwoo in such a vulnerable state. Hoya, Myungsoo, and Sungjong hovered above the two of them as they lowered their heads out of respect. Boohyun and several cops arrived at the scene, contacting an emergency ambulance to arrive to the scene. 

"Hey Sungyeol," Dongwoo smiled, his angelic grin still in full effect in such a horrifying situation. He barely opened his eyes and stared up at Sungyeol, who held onto Dongwoo's hand and pressed it tightly.

"I don't know what to do right now! The knife, do I take it off, Dongwoo I'm scared. Please don't die on me," Sungyeol sobbed.

"I'm a little lightheaded, but I won't die," Dongwoo promised. "He just missed my heart. We'll keep this knife to prevent more blood from pouring out. I'm going to be ok, Sungyeol. It's only a stab to the shoulder."

Only a stab to the shoulder? "How can you even say that?!" Sungyeol held onto Dongwoo's hand tighter, gaining all the confidence in the world to finally say what he had been thinking ever since they left Guk Pan. "It's funny how we only admit to things when we're close to losing the people we care about. Dongwoo, please stay alive. I like you."

Dongwoo chuckled, losing all sense of thought as the bloodloss was getting to him. Still, he heard and processed every word Sungyeol confessed and smiled. "I'm going to be fine, don't worry. I like you too."

 

(((())))

 

It was a different scene at the ferris wheel. 

The stars twinkled on that fateful Friday night, a night that could spark dreams with shooting stars and the moon shining down on a fun night at the fair. 

"DAMNIT. DAMNIT. DAMNIT. DAMNIT. DAMNIT!"

Sunggyu screamed at the top of his lungs, hugging to his own dear life as he dangled five stories from the school ferris wheel and shouting inappropriate slurs in the process.

It was a frightful moment in Sunggyu's life. He had thought initially that driving off course of a freeway on a foggy Seoul night and crashing the car into a tree at high speed was the closest that he would ever get to approaching death. By all means, Sunggyu was wrong in every single way because no moment in his life could culminate to this point. Sunggyu almost wondered if he deserved it. For every single horrendous thing that he had done in his life, karma was finally biting him in the and sending him to what seemed like his impending death. Sunggyu had no idea how he could possibly get out of this.

Is this some sort of sign that in a matter of seconds I'll be falling into my own hell?

Hak Yeon grabbed onto the metal railing of their cart's automatic sliding door. His face was begging for attention, his forehead scrunched up and his breaths going faster in desperation of somehow being saved by a guardian angel. "Sunggyu, you're too heavy!" he gasped.

Sunggyu was hanging onto the moment by Hak Yeon's feet, hugging onto them like his favorite teddy bear that he never wanted to throw away. The drop was a far distance, and Sunggyu watched the knife they were all trying to retrieve fall five stories and land in the middle of the ferris wheel operating system.  It's so far down! What am I going to do?

Woohyun peaked out of the ferris wheel, holding onto the door and cautious of his every movement to ensure that the ferris wheel would not rock in any way and endanger them. Woohyun was almost on the verge of crying, stunned by what had occurred. His thoughts were all jumbled together, gazing blankly at Hak Yeon and Sunggyu hanging down that he could barely react.

"WOOHYUN, I HATE YOU SO MUCH WHY ARE YOU JUST WATCHING WHEN YOU CAN SAVE US?!" Sunggyu screamed, his arms slipping centimeters down Hak Yeon's legs and losing grip.

"Oh, yes!" Woohyun took off his uniform shirt to tie a knot with his foot and inside railing together. He crawled on the floor, reaching his arm to Hak Yeon to grab. He kept a firm hold and pushed his fist against the door for a still hold. "Get my hand Hak Yeon!"

At this moment, the crowds below realized that two bodies were dangling off the highest ferris wheel cart and dashed to surround the ferris wheel to watch. It was a panic down below, and several attendees vehemently dragged the school fair's inflatable bouncy house to place it right next to the wheel just in case the worst occurred. Finally coming into the scene were several cop cars driving to the front entrance and entering the school on all sides to help alleviate the situation.

Hak Yeon could not help but breath heavily, closing his eyes and reluctant to hold his arm.

"Come on, Hak Yeon! Grab my ing arm!" Woohyun begged. Are these two going to make it out alive? They better!

Hak Yeon quickly nodded his head, mustering the confidence to reach in and grab Woohyun's arm with both of his hands. He successfully carried Sunggyu around his legs, dragging him with him but causing Sunggyu's body to saw back and forth. The whole cart went rocking, Woohyun included and losing grip of Hak Yeon. Woohyun leaned forward, his jacket barely holding onto his leg. 

"TOO HEAVY!" Woohyun cried, using all of his energy and might to pull Hak Yeon and Sunggyu back to safety. It was a difficult task, especially since he was only using one arm and leaving his casted one aside. Woohyun was not as strong as he wanted to be. "I can't use my other hand, it's too hard!"

I'm swinging! I'M SWINGING! Sunggyu dug his fingers into Hak Yeon, his palms sweaty as he tried to grip on as long as possible. What was only a matter of seconds seemed like hours on edge. "Woohyun, quit being a stupid bastard and start pulling us up now!"

"I'm trying my best Sunggyu, damnit!" Woohyun was out of breath. "You guys are too heavy."

"Sunggyu, let go of me right now!" Hak Yeon demanded, kicking his feet to get him off.

Sunggyu hugged onto his feet tighter. He suffered the annoyance of Hak Yeon's shoes entering his mouth with such a rubbery taste that made him gag. "Are you kidding me?!"

Hak Yeon had never shown so much fear in his life, but with such a lifethreatening moment at hand he was bound to crash under pressure eventually. It was not only his life but the life of another person, who he despised with a burning passion. Hak Yeon was fully capable of trying to kick Sunggyu off of him and plunge five stories down the ferris wheel to his demise. "Woohyun has to pull one of us up!"

"I'm trying my best to get both of you!" Woohyun assured.

Sunggyu saw the look in Woohyun's eyes as he tried to get the both of them up to safety, and in all of this he realized he no longer wanted to stress Woohyun out like this. Woohyun had done so much for him and he could never be grateful enough for having him by his side after all of these years, even to this very moment. Sunggyu heard the sound of sirens surrounded the ferris wheel, and cops prepared themselves to make sure everyone in this situation got down to safety. 

But it was too late?

Is this the end? It's all come to this, huh? This is the heavens telling me that I'm done? I can't say that I've lived the happiest life. I could have made better decisions. I could have had better karma. I could have dealt with different people. My last words before it all ends? Woohyun, you're going to live from this. 

All of a sudden, a large clashing of metal from the ferris wheel vibrated to announce it was operational once more.

Sunggyu had an idea.

"Woohyun, let go of us!"

"SUNGGYU!" You crazy bastard, no matter what I'm not going to let go! I'm not letting you die like this! "I'll hold on as long as I have to keep you alive!"

"Yeah Sunggyu, are you ing insane?!" Hak Yeon wailed. "If he let's go we're done for."

"Well you know what?" Sunggyu dug his fingers into Hak Yeon's legs to firmly pierce his existence onto him as collateral. "If I die today, you're going down with me!"

"SUNGGYU! NOOO!" Woohyun leaned over the edge and tried to hold on for longer, but it was too late.

It was the riskiest thing Sunggyu had ever done in his life, but he carelessly swung his body around. Woohyun's hands slipped and Hak Yeon let go as the both of them went flying in the air.

 

(((())))

 

Sunggyu kept his eyes shut with not a single thought rushing through his head. All of his senses were gone, the only one working was his sense of hearing in which the only sound he heard was a piercing buzz.

I don't have a single memory in my head.

With his eyes closed, he could only see the meshing colors of the rainbow forming together in a messy blob. In his dreams, he could see the image of a figure coming for him.

Is this really what I think it is? Are you coming to take me to a place out of this world?

In the time he spent on the floor, not a single sense came tingling back to him. His lifeless body lay there and after all of these moments in the past that threatened him it had come to this. This defining moment he had thought come before until now. 

Has it really come to this? I guess it has. Hell, I'm ready for you.

"I'm actually dead," Sunggyu whispered.

"Sunggyu, you're not dead."

In fact, Sunggyu was lying down on a stretcher with his eyes closed and blood pressure taken by a medical technician. He was also surrounded by Woohyun, Boohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Sungjong, and his parents who were waiting for him to wake up.

"Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I'm dead," Sunggyu assured.

"No," Woohyun sighed, snapping his fingers in front of Sunggyu's nose in hopes of waking him out of his unconscious slumber. "Get up Sunggyu, you're not dead. No one is dead. You're fine."

"I'm dead, right now I'm starting the next part of my life in the deep depths of hell."

"Sunggyu, you're not dead."

"Yes I am."

"SUNGGYU, YOU'RE NOT DEAD!" Everyone yelled in unison.

Wait, am I really not dead?

Sunggyu opened his eyes to see the stars up high as well as the silhouettes of the people he cared about surrounding him. Everything was a blur to him, hazy images of everything as he pushed himself up and scratched his head in confusion. As he pressed his fingers against his forehead, he spazzed in his position with a panging that hurt more than anything that had ever happened to him. "What the hell is going on?" He truly had no idea of the last thing he did.

You were being a ing bastard, that's what! "You and Hak Yeon jumped off the ferris wheel as it started operating and moving again. You jumped towards the next cart and landed right on top of it, but as you landed you banged your head on the floor," Woohyun explained, more than relieved that Sunggyu was alive. 

"Really? Where's Hak Yeon now?"

"Hak Yeon is in a cop car with the rest of his crew. He came out fine," Myungsoo explained.

"Wow." Sunggyu blinked his eyes, comprehending everything he had just heard and piecing the puzzle together of his last command before taking the leap of faith to save the three of them. Moments before it occurred, Sunggyu knew that the ferris wheel was going to operate and calculated that if he let go at the correct time he could land on the cart below him. The risks were high to miss the roof, but to save Woohyun from being pulled down with him he had to do what he could to save the three of them: let go of the weight and allow for nature to take its course. Both of them landed safely, but Sunggyu was knocked unconscious in the process. Now he remembered everything.

"Sunggyu, do not do anything like that ever again!" his father scolded, his mother crying on his shoulder and holding onto him.

"Mom? Dad?" What are you two doing here? Sunggyu was shocked to see his parents standing right by his side, the both of them looking like they suffered through a downpour of tears before everything happening. Sunggyu was confused, wondering how they even knew he was here or how all of this happened. 

"Your homeroom teacher called us," his mom nodded.

"All of your parents got called by the teachers," Boohyun announced. "Just a protocol to keep all of you safe."

Sunggyu was touched that his parents would even come to his side, tearing up himself by seeing the concerned faces of his parents who may have thought they would never see their son alive ever again. Sunggyu had every reason to be mad at them, but to see them here was something that warmed his heart. "Mom, dad, are you at mad me for everything?"

"Punishments aside, you took down a stint at your school working to smuggle jewelry and drugs into this country. You not only got rid of the students connected, but now they will be tracking the whole job and every person involved. Sunggyu, you stopped a nationwide crime." Sunggyu's parents leaned into embrace their son, the tender moment that Sunggyu had never experienced in his life coming together. Sunggyu could not help but embrace them bag, crying into his mother's shoulder from seeing her cry about all of this. "Sunggyu, we're sorry that we haven't been the best of parents but more than anything we have never been so happy in our lives to know that you are safe and sound. We're not mad at you, and now we will work harder to be a better parent as much as you are working harder to improve yourself. Do not risk your life like this ever again."

The words struck a chord in Sunggyu's heart, every emotion coming out as this was all Sunggyu ever wanted. Taking down Hak Yeon did not even matter anymore, but the affirmation to know that his parents really cared about him was irreplaceable. Sunggyu did not say another word, continuing to hug his parents.

Sungyeol turned around to see the scene around him. The whole community came to a screeching halt as teachers stood as bystanding witnesses to the scenes and were interviewed by cops for more information. Hak Yeon's family booth Cha Corndogs was inspected by cops, in which suitcases of counterfeit money were being escorted out and counted by officials. Everyone stayed to watch the result, some of them calming down and even continuing on with the school fair.

Most of all, right by Sunggyu's side was emergency taking care of Dongwoo on a stretcher. The knife was successfully taken out of Dongwoo, bandaging him up and getting ready to take him to the hospital. Different tubes went through his skin and into his nose to keep oxygen in, rejuvenating him of all the blood he had lost in the process. Sungyeol his lips, slowly walking over to Dongwoo to talk to him. He was forlorn to see him end up like this but thankful that he stayed alive. "How are you doing Dongwoo?"

Dongwoo gained energy to talk, growing conscious of his surroundings and seeing Sungyeol standing by him. "I'm doing well, but they're still going to take me to the hospital soon for some checkups."

"I'm glad," Sungyeol smiled. "We were all worried about you."

"I know, but like I promised you I'm ok." Dongwoo spoke casually that Sungyeol could not understand how fine he was about everything. 

Sungyeol nodded his head. "So you're really going to go change schools?" 

"Unfortunately. The paperwork is official and we already have plans to move back into my old house. And after this, my parents are miffed." Dongwoo was sad to admit all of this, noticing that Sungyeol was truly disappointed by it all. History was repeating itself, and when he finally wanted to say he had no control. "Maybe I can transfer back at the beginning of our third year."

Sungyeol hated how some things fell through, and sometimes not everything you could want can happen. Sometimes the people who change you the most do not stay in your life forever. It was a bittersweet feeling, and with the rocky relationship he shared with Dongwoo he had almost expected things to fair together. Sungyeol nodded his head in acceptance. "If you webcam with me we can stream baseball games together with Woohyun," he suggested.

Dongwoo smiled, using all existing strength in his body to grab onto Sungyeol's hand. "I'll be coming over here on the weekends to visit you guys. This isn't goodbye Sungyeol. I'm not leaving, I'm just living in a different place that is an hours and a half to two hour train ride away."

Dongwoo's charm was still there even in his pain. That was what Sungyeol loved the most, the way he confidently talked and carried himself. Sungyeol would take every lesson he learned from Dongwoo and apply it to his life. Sungyeol was a new person, and he had a not so innocent American boy to thank for that. Sungyeol leaned in and placed a sweet kiss on Dongwoo's cheek, pulling back almost immediately in embarrassment. His cheeks turned red, raising his hands to hide his face.

"Wow," Dongwoo grinned, his face turning bashful itself.

"Sorry," Sungyeol awkwardly apologized.

"Don't apologize for kissing me," Dongwoo laughed nervously.

"Apologize for what?" Hoya, Myungsoo, and Sungjong joined them, curious of the conversation they had previously.

"Nothing. Apologizing for leaving to the hospital," Dongwoo lied.

"I thought you were guys around Sunggyu?" Sungyeol asked.

"We gave the married couple their time to talk," Myungsoo smirked.

It was Sunggyu and Woohyun facing each other as the school fair came to an end. Boohyun and Sunggyu's parents left after some time to talk to teachers about the incident that occurred. Sunggyu's face was washed up, his eyes red from crying over his parents and showing any kind of emotion out in public. Sunggyu was almost ashamed that Woohyun was looking straight at him, his arms crossed and potentially judging him for everything that happened. He really had no clue what he was going to say to Woohyun's face, especially after the eventul 24 hours they shared. "Hey Woohyun."

Woohyun rolled his eyes, keeping his thoughts together until he exploded on Sunggyu. "You are the biggest idiot I have ever met in my entire life!"

Are you kidding me you? "For what?! I came out alive, didn't I?" Sunggyu was done with Woohyun's whining.

"I can't even fathom how stupid that was, you could have killed yourself and Hak Yeon!" Woohyun frowned, his arms flailing to exaggerate his anger.

"Well I didn't kill myself so what does it matter?"

"But there was a chance!"

"This is not a big deal, I came out ok."

"I don't know what I would have done if you died Sunggyu, take care of yourself next time!" Woohyun berated him in every single way possible, peeved by the way Sunggyu was nonchalantly reacting to everything. 

"I'm sorry that I was trying to save all of us! With your broken wrist we were going to pull you down with us. I had to make a quick decision to make sure you wouldn't die, why can't you tell me thanks?!" Sunggyu argued.

"Because!"

"Because what?!"

And Woohyun moved in to hold onto Sunggyu's shoulders, pulling him close to plant a passionate kiss on the lips. Their previousm lip locking encounter was perplexing for the both of them, but this time the both of them wanted it more than anything. Sunggyu closed his eyes, leaning his head to get every gap filled. The two of them were out of breath, their longest kiss of them holding breaths without any tongue action or spit to trade. The two of them were getting used to kissing, especially kissing another guy who annoyed the other to no end. 

"Wow, who would of thought they would get together," Hoya commented.

"This is cringeworthy," Sungyeol added.

"You're telling me." Boohyun joined their group, unsure if he was happy or disgusted by what he was seeing. "Those two have no idea how to kiss."

After a whole minute of keeping their faces in the same position, Sunggyu and Woohyun pulled each other apart gasping for air as they had the life out of each other in one of the most stiff public display of affection anyone had ever seen. 

This guy, worst kisser ever. "Wow," was all Sunggyu could say.

"You're telling me," Woohyun said. This guy at kissing.