Chapter 8

Love From Paris

Rachel POV

I knocked at Suho room’s door as I waited for a few seconds before the door opened. I was about to greet him but when I noticed it was not Suho but Kris, I frozed.

“Am I in the right room? Or is it your room?” I stuttered as I looked the number on the door. Then, I saw Suho walking towards us. “Suho? Kris?”

“Rachel, you’re at the right room. All of the members were in my room with their stuff before we go to the airport. So, we’re ready to go?” He asked with a smile as Kris walked into the room again leaving Suho with me.

“Of course, let’s go. I’ll wait at the elevator there.” I gestured at the elevator at the end of the hallway. He nodded at me as I walked to the elevator.

In the plane,

“Rachel, do you think we can meet again in Seoul?” Sehun asked me as he sat beside me in the plane. They were arguing to sit next to me so, they decided to make some aegyo and the winner will sit next to me. And I choose Sehun because his aegyo looks very cute on him so he gets the chance to sit next to me along the flight to Seoul.

“I don’t know, Sehun.” I looked at his pouting face as I looked up from my tablet. I smiled at him to cheer him up. “If you get lucky, you may meet me in Seoul.”

“I got something for you; in fact we all got something special for you.” He called for the others to join us. They took something out of their bag before they walked to us. They showed their own present as they shouted at me. “Surprise!”

“You bought something for me? Aww, you’re so sweet.” I hugged Sehun who sat next to me. He’s lucky to have me hug him. I can feel someone glaring at us but I just didn’t care because my eyes were on their presents. They handed me their presents one by one as I thanked them sweetly.

“Open it.” Sehun shoved his present at me. “I want you to open it now.” He smiled brightly as I looked at him with unbelievable look.

“You sure? Nobody ever asked me to open their present for me in front of them?” I narrowed my eyes at him before he nodded happily. “Fine.” I opened the bag slowly only to see a dress inside the bag. “You got me a dress? How sweet!”

“I have a good sense of fashion, right?”

“Of course. But, how did you know my size?” I asked him as he lowered his head. “Sehun? Are you going to tell me?”

“Fine. You remember when all of us waited in your room? That time, one of your dresses is on your bed so…” He hesitated but I just smiled at him.

“See, simple. Just tell me the truth because I’m not going to be mad at you.” He smiled at my words. “Only because you’re not doing anything wrong.”

“Now, for the other presents. Open them.” Sehun cheered as he pointed at the presents in front of me. He pouted at me because he really wants to see what the other bought for me. “Please.”

“Fine, little prince. Help me with them.” I handed him some of the presents as he happily accepted and revealed them.

The boys bought me many things. And every kind of them is unique. Well, I must admit that they have a very good taste on buying girl’s stuff. But, the present that I love the most was the necklace from Kris. The necklace was beautiful. I was stunned at the necklace when I first saw it. I took a glance at Kris who was already fast asleep on the seat next to us. After we opened all of the presents, Sehun helped me to pack them back before he went to sleep too.

I was about to sleep when I received an email from the company about my new job. Honestly, they haven’t informed me anything about my job in Seoul. So, I opened the email immediately to read the contents.

SM Entertainment? Where I ever heard that name before?

I was in a deep though when I saw Sehun’s bag with the SM’s logo on it. I tried to wake him up but he didn’t even stir. So, I decided to find the information myself using the internet. After an hour surfing the internet, I found many information about SM Entertainment along with EXO. Well, I just know their group name after I read their profile in the internet. I just didn’t realize that my friends were that popular in Korean and all around the world. I knew they were some idols from South Korea but I didn’t expect them to be this popular. I was frowning at their picture that I saw in a blog that showed their charismatic appearance which was truly different from their real-self. I fell asleep when I hear their song through my phone and I personally thought that their songs were truly amazing.

“Miss Hyori, please wake up.” My manager woke me up slowly.

“How many times did I tell you to call me Rachel when we’re not in Korea?” I muttered to him with my eyes still closed.

“We are in Korea.” His answer making me jerk awake and looked at him.

“What did you say? We’ve arrived already?” I looked at my watch which showed 2 p.m. “Did I really sleep for that long? Unbelievable.” I muttered to myself.

“We’re going to land in a few minutes, so pack your stuff.” He told me before he went back to his seat. I took my bags and followed him to his seat. I sat next to him as nobody sat at the seat while waiting for the announcement to be made.

“All passengers to Seoul, Korea. Please fasten your seatbelts because we’re going to land anytime now. Thank you.”

I took a paper from my bag and wrote something on it before I asked some help from the stewardess.

“Can you give this to the boy who’s packing his bag there?” I smiled at the stewardess as she politely agreed. “Thank you.” I bowed at her as this is Korea and it’s their tradition. I smiled when she gave the paper to the person I mentioned to her before I walked out the plane.

Kris POV

“I’m sorry, sir. A girl told me to give this to you.” A stewardess handed me a piece of paper that I gladly took from her as I muttered thanks to her.

Hey guys,

I’m sorry for leaving you without saying goodbye.
I hate goodbyes, so that’s why.
But, I need to say one thing to you guys.
SEE YOU SOON!

Love from Lee Hyori.

“Have you seen Rachel?” Sehun asked as he looked for a sign of Rachel inside the plane. “She left us like that?”

“She leaves these for us.” I showed them the paper in my hand as Suho took the paper and read it out loud.

“I wonder what she meant by see you soon?” Suho muttered making all of us thinking the same thing.