Special sequel

Love From Paris

Hyori POV

“RUN!!” Kris dragged me with him as we ran from the park where the other EXO played among themselves. Well, we should be there too except Kris wants to have some time alone with me. So, we ran from them who were leave dumbfounded at the park with their jaw dropped upon seeing us.

“YAH, WU YIFAN?! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!” Suho shouted at us but Kris just stuck his tongue at him as we ran from them. We ran for about 2 minutes before we stopped at one bus stop. Both of us panted and gasped for air.

“Yah, Kris. Where do you want to take me?” I asked him after I can breathe properly and not gasping for air anymore. Kris took a deep breath before he looked at me.

“I just want to have some date with my precious girlfriend.” He smirked playfully at me causing me to giggle at him.

“So, where should we go?” I clanged on his arm as he smiled at me. I ruffled my hair before we walked to the nearby café. Well, I just followed where he took me since I clanged on his arm.

“Welcome to my favourite café.” He gestured to the café which stood in front of us. Apparently, the café is only for couple since the café’s name is Love Story. “Actually, I never come here. But, I love it because the first time I come here with you, my beloved girlfriend.” He pinched my cheek as I pouted at him.

“Whatever! Let’s go inside since it’s cold outside here. According to the meteorological department, the snow will start to fall tonight. And if we get lucky, we may see the first snow to reach the ground tonight.” I dragged Kris into the café as he just smiled to my childish act.

After we waste 2 hours in the café, we decided to take a walk around the city. Along the walk, Kris holds my hand as I smiled to myself because I love the way he hold my hand. We stopped at one side of the bridge where we can see the city clearly full of colors.

“Rachel? Do you remember when you said you wish to fall in love in Paris?” Kris suddenly asked causing me to look at him.

“I do. And I did fall in love in Paris once.” I smirked at the beautiful view in front of me. Kris turned and looked at me. “Because I fall in love with you in Paris.”

“Really? I thought you don’t have any feeling at me when we’re in Paris.”

“I did have a feeling for you. But, I’m not sure that you love me too, that time. Until Sehun gave me a hint about your feeling towards me.” I sighed at him but still, I gave him a warm smile.

“That’s bastard.” Kris mumbled to himself but I still hear it clearly since I stood beside him.

“Yah! Don’t call my little prince like that.” I hit Kris on the arm causing him to frown at me.

“Yah! I’m your boyfriend, Lee Hyori. How could you choose that Sehun over me?!”

“It’s because he’s my little prince and my favourite EXO member.” I stuck my tongue at him causing him to gap at me. He clearly felt abandon by my love towards Sehun. “After you, of course.”

His chuckled after I finished my sentence. “I thought you really love him more than me.”

“Your expression was very funny, you know?!” I laughed as I remembered his shocked expression when I said Sehun is my favourite. “He’s my prince but you’re my king.” I winked playfully at him before he pulled me into a hug.

“That’s why, I love you so much.” He gave me a peck on my lips causing me to blush. Fortunately, it’s night. If it wasn’t, he would see my already-red face right now.

“Yah! You just stole my first kiss.” I hit him again causing him to chuckle at me. Then, I noticed something cold fall on my hand. That was when I noticed the snow started to fall beyond us.

“I guess we’re lucky because we can see the beginning of the winter solstice.” Kris said with his eyes still looking to the night sky beyond us. I was kind of shock when he suddenly back hugged me. I was about to scold him when I saw his eyes looked very attractive to the amazing view of the snow which fall on us. “We should enjoy this, don’t you think?” He whispered straight to my ear.

“Of course.” I turned around and face him. He pulled me closer to him until our face was only a few centimeters away. But, he kept on moving closer to me as I closed my eyes and I felt something on my lips. This time, it was much more than a peck.


I know the story already ended. But, my friend request for some sequel, so here it is. I hope she like it since it's her idea. Enjoy!!