Chapter 10

Love From Paris

Hyori POV

“Hello, Sehun.” I greeted Sehun who stared at me. I flicked my fingers in front of his eyes to grab his attention and luckily, he fell for that trick and snapped out of his daydream.

“Rachel? What are you doing here?” He asked me, confused.

“Aren’t you going to invite me inside?” I joked at him as he immediately grabbed my hand and dragged me into the studio.

“Guys, look who’s here!” He yelled to the others who seemed to be resting all around the studio. When they looked at me, they immediately got up and walked towards us. Sehun dragged me to the sofa and pushed me to sit on the sofa as the others gathered around me.

“Rachel? Why are you here? Did you miss us?”

“How did you know our studio?”

“Where did you go at the airport? Why did you leave us like that?” They were asking me thousands of questions at the SAME time, causing my mind to shutdown because there were too much questions.

“YAH! STOP!” I yelled at them causing them to stop asking and stared at me. “Please stop asking question. And call me Hyori, we’re in Korea, remember?!” I smirked at the boys who smiled sweetly at me. “Now, I’ll give you the answers to your questions just now. Suho; I came here because I wanted to come here. And I kind of miss you guys.” Especially, my crush; Kris. “Baekhyun; How did I know your studio? Just because I know. D.O; At the airport, I was rushing to go somewhere else, that’s why I can’t stay longer with you guys. But, I did leave a message, right?” They nodded slowly as I chuckled at their blank faces. “Don’t you guys want to hug me? One by one now.”

“Really?! Of course, we want to. WE MISSED YOU!” They hugged me one by one. I chuckled at their childish attitude when they argued about who will hug me first. But, when I yelled at them, they stopped arguing and proceeded to hug me. The last person to hug me was Kris and what he did to me was completely surprising; he kissed my cheeks and whispered. “I miss you, Rachel Lee.” I blushed at his sudden action to me.

“It’s Korea, so call me Lee Hyori.” I smiled at them who sat around me. I decided to sit on the floor along with the others. I leaned on Sehun who played with my hair as Kai massaged my legs while we talked with each other.

“Do you guys still remember about your presents you gave me?” I asked them as they looked at me curiously. “I love it so much because all of them are truly amazing. Honestly, your sense of fashion is very good. I’m sure your girlfriend will love everything you bought them. You guys will make a good boyfriend, trust me.” They chuckled at my comments on them.

“Then, why don’t you be our girlfriend? Be a girlfriend of EXO. Will you?” Suho asked with his pleading eyes. I stared at him with my wide (not as wide as D.O’s) eyes before I nodded at him.

“I would love too. As long as you treat me with pure love.” I winked at them who were drooling at me.

“Of course, princess. We’ll love you with all of our heart.” Sehun kissed my forehead as I sighed at him.

“Am I going to be your kissing-doll now? First, Kris and now, Sehun.” They chuckled at me who sighed again. “I guess that’s a yes.”

“Do you want to come to our house and have a special dinner prepared by our Kyungsoo?” Suho offered with a smile. I nodded at him before I was being carried by Sehun in bridal style. I almost yelped because of the sudden action but when I noticed it was Sehun, I just shrugged and held onto his neck.

“Sehun, my prince. If you are this gentlemanly, then carry me to my car downstairs.” He chuckled at my jokes as he winked at me.

“Of course, my princess.” He whispered to my ears. “Now, help me make someone jealous, will you?”

“Somebody jealous? Who?” I asked him but he ignored me and continued to walk towards the door. Bakhyun opened the door for us and kissed my head as Sehun walked pass him. I sighed as I held myself closer to Sehun shoulder. “Again?!”