Chapter 4

Love From Paris

Hyori (Rachel) POV

I was wandering around the city of Paris while eating some ice-cream which I bought just now. Then, I saw a café which served desserts from all around the world. I decided to enter the shop and have something delicious. As I step foot into the café, the group of idols who were in the same flight with me, were talking to the workers and blocking the way. As I come closer to them, I overhear them having some problems talking in French. I chuckled at them. I pity them so I decided to help them out.

“Miss, can’t you speak English?” A tall guy asked the girl who frowned at them because she didn’t understand English. I smiled as I walked to them.

“What do you want to ask?” I asked the guy who looked at me with a shock expression.

“I just want to know where Legacy Hotel is because we can’t find our way back to the hotel.” He answered with his hoarse voice.

“The hotel is just a few block from here so walk straight, turn left at the traffic light there and then, when you see a boutique, turn right and you will see the building.” I explained to him as he nodded.

“Thank you so much.” He bowed at me which I gladly returned as I knew he was the idol from Korea.

“You’re welcome. Walk safely.” I said to them as I entered the café.

I expected them to leave but they entered the café and followed me to the table which I chose. I sat down and narrowed my eyes at them as they sat with me. Well, some of them sat with me and some of them sat at the next table.

“I’m sorry, why are you guys following me?” I stared at the tall guy who talked to me before. He smiled before he politely answered my question.

“We want to thank you for your help just now and we decided to treat you to some drinks. You don’t mind, do you?” I frowned at him as the other chuckled at my reaction. “We’ll just leave if you don’t like it.” He stood but I grabbed his hand before he walked away.

“I’m fine. It’s just weird that you guys want to treat strangers. Aren’t you afraid that you might meet the wrong person?”

“I believe you are good because you helped us and we are truly glad for your help.” He bowed again as I chuckled at him. “So, what do you want to eat?” He gave me the menu which I gladly took from him. “Can you talk in French? Because we can’t.”

“Of course, I will order for you.” I smiled at him. We took our order from the waiter; which I was the only one who talked to the girl. I can help the guys at my table. The other table was having some difficulties as they only pointed to the picture at the menu to order their chosen meal.

(From here, the conversation will be in Korean)

“She’s amazing.” The guy who sat on my right said to his friend as he eyed me causing me to feel a bit uncomfortable. I decided to shock them so I talked to them in Korean.

“You should stop looking at me like that.” They froze and stared at me with wide eyes as I speak in Korean. “Really, you should stop.” I increased my voice causing their friends at the other table to look at me too. “Guys, please.”

“You can speak in Korean?” One of the guys asked.

“I’m Korean. Of course I can speak in Korean. Don’t I look like a Korean girl?” They shook their head slowly as I sighed and lowered my head. “I know. I’m Lee Hyo Ri but I only use that name in Korea. So, here; call me Rachel, Rachel Lee.” I bowed at them.

“I’m Wu Yi Fan but you can call me Kris.” The guy named Kris bowed at me. All of them introduced themselves at me one by one including the guys from the next table. Well, we decided to combine the table so we asked permission from the café’s manager and he gladly allowed us.

“Nice names. Nice to meet you.” I smiled brightly at them. Not long after, our food came and all of us enjoyed the meal while we talked to each other. When I looked at their face, I chuckled when I noticed that they were very handsome. “You guys are naturally handsome or what?”

“We are born this handsome, okay?” Baekhyun chuckled causing me to lower my head and apologized. “But, you are pretty and cute too. Is it natural?” He teased me as I glared at him.

“Yah! I’m  like this from my birth.” I said to him with cold tone which causing them to laughed at me. “But, I thought Suho over there is complaining about my appearance in the plane just now.”

“Huh, when?!” Suho jaw dropped because he didn’t remember the scene in the plane. He seemed to be in the deep thought for a while before he hit himself on the head. “You are the girl who was suppose to sit next to me in the plane?”

“Yupe.” I smiled at him causing him to frown at me.

“But, you’re appearance is totally different.” He stuttered as I laughed at his funny expression.

“It’s because I was wearing glasses and I tied my hair randomly without using the comb. I look very different, right?”

“You look beautiful this way and you should maintain it this way.” He said slowly as I chuckled.

“Okay, Suho-sshi.” I winked at the boys in front of me. I knew they were melting at my wink because they gaped at me with their shock expression.

 

 

What do you think? You want more for today or no???