Chapter 11

Love From Paris

Hyori POV

“Waa, Kyungsoo! You really cook these for me?” I gaped at the various types of foods served on the table. The boys just laughed at my reaction but Kyungsoo hugged me from the back and whispered.

“It’s because you’re our girlfriend.” He whispered to my ears and I giggled to myself. He then kissed my cheek and sat beside me. I just rolled my eyes when he kissed me because apparently, they really love skin ship; very much.

A month later,

“Hyori, are you working? Because you spend too much time with us. I just wonder if you work or still studying because I never see you rush to somewhere or doing anything. You always come here, in fact you come here everyday.” Suho asked me as I read a novel inside their studio. It was their break time and they rest all around the studio as Suho took a seat next to me.

“I am working. I have job in this building but I don’t need to spend too much time with it. I just work from my home; I don’t need to go to the specific place for my work. That’s why I can come here anytime I want.” I explained to Suho who nodded at me.

“But, what is your job? I mean, the specific term for your occupation.”

“I’ll tell you someday.” I smirked at him as I continued with my reading. He just stared at me but he didn’t say anything. They rested for about 10 minutes before Kris shouted at them to continue their practice. I just chuckled when I saw them sighed and some of them even had to be force to get up.

In the middle of their practice, I walked out of the room as I suddenly felt bored inside the studio. I walked around the building as I tried to remember all the room in the building. Suddenly, my phone buzzed in my jacket’s pocket, so I took it out and read the email that I just received. I smiled and sighed when I read the email which was from my manager. He told me that Mr. Kim Min Young, the current CEO of SM Entertainment was sabotaging the company account and used the money for himself.

Suddenly, I bumped into someone and my phone slipped from my hand. I tried to apologies to the person who I bumped into but before that, she yelled at me causing me to jerk at her loud voice.

“YAH!” I looked away from my phone and looked at the girl. She seemed very angry at me because I make her to spill her drink on her not-so-pretty dress. Honestly, she looked like a clown with that dress. I was about to laugh when she continued to yell at me. “My dress is expensive, you idiot. Use your eyes, stupid.”

“I’m sorry. I’m very very sorry.” I said slowly as I wanted to apologies. But, what I get from her was a glare.

“You think sorry is enough? No, it’s not.” She pushed me to the wall. “You’re going to pay for this dress. I bought this from Paris.”

“Sure, I’ll pay.” I answered slowly as I leaned to the wall with her glaring at me. “I’m just sorry, okay?”

“Baby, what’s wrong?” Both of us looked at the owner of the voice which was Kim Min Young, the CEO of SM Entertainment. Well, not anymore. I am the CEO now. The girl stopped glaring at me and ran to Mr. Kim Min Young. Her fierce appearance changed into a sulking girl.

“Daddy, she ruined my dress. Look.” She showed the dirty part on her dress to her dad.

“It’s okay, baby. We can buy a new one.” He tried to persuade her daughter but I can saw he took a glance at me. The glance looks like an afraid and cautious glance.

“No, I’ll make her bought me a new one. Besides, this nerd girl really needs a lesson.” She smirked as she walked at me. When she said the words ‘nerd’, I realized that I still wearing my glasses from the EXO’s studio. This time, she pushed me to the wall really hard. She tried to slap me but I kicked her right leg. She stumbled backwards and complained to her dad.

“Yah!! Who are you to fight me back? I am the princess in this building.” She smirked at me. Apparently, her dad tried to stop her but she didn’t hear it.

“Not anymore, princess. You’re fired, Mr. Kim Min Young.” I smirked to both of them. The girl stopped and stared at me while her dad widens his eyes at me.

“Who are you to fire my dad, nerd? Acting like SM is yours’.” She walked towards me as I walked backward until I leaned at the wall; again. She glared at me as she tried to slap me. I was closing my eyes waiting for her hand to reach my face but it doesn’t happen.

I opened my eyes slowly but when I saw Kris stopped her from slapping me, I gaped and stared at Kris who was glaring at the girl. The girl seemed very shock as her jaw dropped at Kris.

“Op-ppa?” She stuttered as she stared at Kris. Kris pushed her away from us as he warned the girl with a very cold tone. I shivered at his fierce appearance; since it’s the first time I saw him mad at someone.

“GET. AWAY. FROM. HER. YOU. .”

~The last chapter will be tonight too...