Chapter 6

Love From Paris

Rachel POV

“I’m just kidding, little princess.” Kris laughed after releasing me from his hug. I turned around and stared at his face before I laughed too.

“I almost believe it, you know. Stop teasing me or I leave you here.” I hit him in the arm as he stepped backward. “Let’s go, guys. Or your manager will get mad at you guys. You do remember that you ran away from him today, right?”

“We’ll get scolded for sure. And this is not the first time he’d yell at us, so we’re not that scare.” Suho told me confidently as I chuckled.

“Whatever, let’s go back to the hotel because I want to rest and have a nice sleep. Tomorrow I want to enjoy this city some more.” I said to them as I walked to the hotel. They followed me as they don’t know the way to the hotel. Seriously, they’re weird because they dare to walk around the city even though this is the first time they’ve been here. In fact, very weird.

When we arrived at the hotel, I waved at them as they went to their room and I went to the manager’s room. I entered the room after I knocked the door and apparently, the manager a.k.a my cousin was still working even though it’s already late.

“Hey, Lee Hyo Ri. What are you doing here?” He happily greets me as I sat on the chair opposite to him.

“Yah! How many times I told you to call me Rachel outside Korea?!” I scolded him but what he did was chuckled at me as he stuck his tongue out at me.

“Whatever, Rachel. So, how many days are you going to stay this time?” He asked as he closed the files in front of him. “You ran away again, huh?”

“I’m not running from anyone this time. I’m going back to Seoul but some idols requested to stop at Paris first. And the manager at the airlines can’t deny even though the heir of Legacy is on the same plane. Can you believe it? Trust me, I can’t.” He laughed as he heard my story.

“Well, it’s not your lucky day.” He said causing me to roll my eyes at him.

“I want you to upgrade someone’s room for me.”

“Who?” He asked as he widens his eyes at me.

“Someone special.” I stood from my seat and winked at him before I walked out of the room. I can saw he shaking his head at me as I leave him.

“Just do what you want. It’s all yours.” He answered just before I closed the door. I smiled as I went to the front desk.

“I need 6 VIP room now. I want the cards now, please.” I said to the workers at the front desk as they recognized me because I always stayed at the hotel when I am in Paris. So, they know me pretty well as the heir of Legacy. They gave me the cards without asking anything because they knew they can’t really disobey my orders since my cousin is the manager in the hotel and he’s one of my partner in everything I did in my life.

I smiled at them before I went to the room where my new friends stayed in. Well, I asked the workers at the front desk where their room was and they gladly told me. When I arrive at their room which was family suite and it’s big enough to fit all of them. I took a deep breath before I pressed the bell. I waited for a few seconds before the door opened.

“Yes?” Suho asked a he opened the door but he didn’t realize it was me. “Rachel?! What are you doing here?”

“I want to give you this.” I smiled as I showed the cards in my hand. “The manager of this hotel upgraded your room because they feel honored to have idols in their hotel.”

“Really? But, how come you’re the one to send this to us and not the worker?” He asked as he took the cards.

“He’s my cousin. So, have fun in your new rooms.” I bowed at him as I leave him to my room.

The next morning,

I went to the hotel café for my breakfast. But, when I arrived at the café, I saw the boys having their breakfast with their manager. I wanted to greet them but I guess they saw me first as they were the one who waved at me to join them. I sighed and smiled at them as I walked to their table.

“Morning. You guys woke up early, huh?” I asked them as I sat between Sehun and Suho. I noticed that all of them were staring at me since the moment I sat with them. “What’s wrong with you guys?”

“You’re beautiful.” Kris answered without taking his eyes off me.

“Yah?!” I yelled at them causing them to jerk. “Stop staring at me or I’ll leave you guys.”

“We’re sorry. You are very beautiful with your hair like that and wearing that dress.” Suho praised me as I kept on glaring at him. “Sorry.” He lowered his head as he noticed I’m not pleased to his words.

“Thank you for praising me because I know I’m beautiful.” I smiled at them sweetly. They were totally shocked to my sudden changes as they frowning at me. “You’re going to stare at me like that all day, aren’t you?”

“Sorry.” They said in unison.

After the breakfast,

“Bye, guys. I’m going.” I stood from my seat as I want to walk around the big city again. But, I didn’t expect them to stand up and followed me to the hotel entrance causing me to stop and look at their innocence faces. “What are you guys doing?”

“We’re going to follow you of course. Who’s going to take us around this big city if you’re not the one?” Kris chuckled as I frowned at him.

“You’re hoping me to take you around?” I stated word by word since I was shocked by their plan. They nodded at me as I kept on frowning at them. I sighed before I looked at them again. “Fine, let’s go. I’ll show you around this city of love.” I giggled.

“You girls really love this city, don’t you?” Kris chuckled at my action just now.

“Of course. It’s every girls dream to fall in love in this city. It’s not called The City of Love for nothing, you know.” I smiled at him as he walked beside me. “And I wish to be one of those girls.”

Kris POV

Her smile was so stunning. I don’t know why; but I can felt something in my heart as I saw her smile. She looks very cute in everything she did even when she was mad at us. When she said she wanted to be one of the girls who fell in love in this city. I smiled and said to myself; I’ll make you one of the girls. I love you, Rachel Lee.

 

 

How was it?