Chapter 2

Love From Paris

Hyori POV

“All passengers to Seoul, South Korea. Please proceed to the departure gate to check in. You have exactly 30 minutes before the take off. Thank you.” I looked up from my laptop that I used as I was super bored when I had to wait for 1 hour at our own airport. Can you believe it?! Fortunately, I was at the VIP waiting room and I was the only one who used the room.

“Miss Rachel, we can go now.” My new personal assistant, who I more consider as my manager, came into the room. I nodded at him as I shut down my laptop and pack my bag. I put on my sunglasses as I stood up with my laptop in my hands. I walked to the door as my manager opened the door for me and apparently there were 4 bodyguards waiting outside the room.

“What’s going on outside there?!” I asked my manager as I stepped out from the room because there were many people and they were shouting loudly. I frowned at the view in front of me as I was never a fan of noisy places and crowds. “Are we going to use that way?”

“Yes, we are. Because the other way is used by the workers.” My manager answered causing me to frown more at the view. “We should go now.”

Fortunately, there were bodyguard with me. Trust me, this will be the first time I’m glad that they were with me. They cleared the way for me to get to the departure gate. As the workers looked at my passport, I took a glance behind me.

“Who are they?” I asked my manager who turned to look at the group of boys that I’m currently looking.

“They are some artist from Korea. They are the reason why the airport is crowded today. Pretty popular, huh?” He shrugged before he took our passport and walked to the planes. I smiled at the workers before I followed my manager.

I walked to my seat at the first class section and sat there instantly. I took off my sunglasses but I replaced it with normal glasses without any degree on it. I just wore it for fun and for the sake of my eyes because I’m going to use my laptop for a long time. I tied my hair in a pony tail but I didn’t really tie it neatly because I don’t think anyone cares about my appearance inside the plane.

I can’t open my laptop now because the plane haven’t depart yet, so I just played with my phone and listened to some music using the headphone which I carry with me all the time in my bag. My manager will not be sitting with me because he will be having a meeting with some businessman at the last row. Both of the seats beside me were empty so I guess the passengers were not in the plane yet but I don’t really care who sat next to me as long as he or she doesn’t disturb me.

I closed my eyes as I hummed the tunes of the song when I heard some noises disturbing me. So, I opened my eyes and looked to both of my sides. There were two good looking guys who sat next to me and were searching for something in their bags. I sighed before I closed my eyes again.

“All passengers, please fasten your seatbelt. We’re going to depart very soon. Thank you.” I opened my eyes again and fasten the seatbelt instantly as the passengers around me did the same thing too. I set my phone on flight mode and waited for departure.

After the plane departs, I unbuckle the seatbelt and took my laptop out of my bag. The guys who sat around me started to make noises among themselves. I looked at their faces and I recognized them as the artists who my manager mentioned at the airport earlier. Then, a man walked towards me causing me to look at him instantly.

“Miss, can we change seat? My seat is there.” He gestured at the seat beside the window. I smiled because I love to sit beside the window as I love looking at the sky. I nodded at him as I pack my bag before I went to the seat. I sit alone at the double seats because there was nobody at the seat beside me. I smiled as I can put my bag on the seat instead of putting it on the floor. I decide to have some rest before I continued my work. So, I closed my eyes to take some short nap and not long after that, I heard some conversation from my previous seats and it’s in Korean.

“Hyung, why did you change seats with the girl?”

“I noticed her staring at you guys just now. I’m afraid that she’s one of the saesang fans so I asked her to change our places.”

“Oh. I think you made a right choice because she’s not that pretty with that hairstyle. She’s a total fashion disaster.” I smiled slowly because I can understand Korean very well since my family are Korean after all. I ignored them and proceeded to dream world.