Chapter 3

Love From Paris

Hyori POV

Somebody shook my body causing me to jerk awake. I almost shouted as I noticed my manager’s face was too close to mine.

“What is it?” I asked my manager he sat next to me.

“This plane will be stopping at Paris first before going to Seoul. So, we have some time at Paris before we get to Seoul.” He explained to me causing me to stare at him.

“What? I thought this flight will be a direct flight to Seoul from California.”

“These idols beside you request that directly to the manager of Legacy Airlines. And he cannot simply object because it will ruin Legacy’s good name.” I glared at the boys who sat around me that were currently sleeping.

“And what about the other passengers? Do they agree?” I asked slowly.

“Yes, in fact they love it as they can have a free holiday at Paris because the price of the plane ticket to Paris nowadays is quite expensive.”

“Fine, when will we arrive at Paris?”

“5 more hours. So, please enjoy yourself during the long journey.” He said to me as he left for his seat at the last row.

I took my laptop and turned it on because I have nothing else to do. I decided to finish my school assignments because I want to get an A+ for the project. I was still doing my project when an announcement was made.

“We’re going to arrive in Paris in a few minutes from now. So, please fasten your seatbelt and shut down any electronic devices that you are using right now. All passengers are going to stay at Z Legacy Hotel for tonight as your next flight will be on the evening a day after tomorrow. Thank you.”

I saw the boys around me started to fasten their seatbelts as the flight attendants woke them up and helped them. After the plane landed, I pack my bags and walked out the plane with my manager but I haven’t untie my hair. So, I went to the toilet and fixed my appearance. I untied my hair and took off the glasses that I wore inside the plane. I also took off the trench coat that I wore, leaving me with only my short white dress. I washed my face and applied some makeup.

I walked out the toilet and went to my manager who was waiting for me at the waiting section. I saw the group of idols was there too and they looked like some lost people as they looked around the airport. I chuckled at them as I sat next to my manager.

“Do you mind if I walk around the city alone today? Because Paris is like my second home already and I want to eat at my favorite restaurants.” I told my manager as I took my phone out and check my email.

“Sure but with the bodyguards.” He answered slowly.

“Just tell them to keep their distance from me. I hate people to see me followed by some man in a black suit.” I warned him as I stood and walked away from him. I didn’t walk to the main entrance of the airport but I walked upstairs that was only allowed for the workers. When I reached the door to the office, I took my Legacy pass and shoved it into the card reader as the door opened. I took my card out and walked into the office where many workers fuss with their own work. I went to the room where my locker was located. I took out my car keys from the locker and went to the private parking lot at the basement.