Chapter 5

Love From Paris

Hyori POV

“Guys, I need to go.” I stood up from my seat but the boys stared at me.

“Why?” They asked in unison causing me to look at them. “I thought that you want to accompany us?”

“Why don’t you guys accompany me? I can take you guys around the city because I know this city pretty well. What do you say?” I smirked at them as I saw they smiled brightly. They nodded happily and followed me out the café. “Do you want to go anywhere?”

“This is the first time we’re here. So, I don’t really know where to go.” Suho said slowly as he looked at me.

“Then, why you guys leave the hotel in the first place?” I stared at their innocence face. I sighed as I’m thinking of the good places to go since it’s already 5 p.m. “Let’s go.” I walked passed them and when Kris opened his mouth, I stopped him. “Don’t ask.”

We walked to the Eiffel Tower since I love the scene of the tower during the sunset. I walked in front of them as Suho and Kris walked beside me. They were really noisy as they kept talking all the time. I just sighed at their attitude. Sometimes, I chuckled at the jokes that they made among themselves and I saw Suho and Kris stared at me when I laughed. Honestly, I want to ask them something; Do I look weird when I laugh? But, nevermind.

“Rachel noona, can we get some food? I’m hungry.” Sehun ran to me as he pouted cutely. Suho and Kris seemed annoyed to their maknae action.

“Yah! How do you know I’m older than you?” I glared at Sehun who was currently clinging to my arm. He kept pouting at me as if I didn’t say anything causing me to hit his arm. “YAH! OH SEHUN!!”

“I’m sure I’m younger than you. I’m born in April, 1993.” He told me confidently as I smirked at him. He gaped as he saw me chuckled at him.

“You’re wrong, OPPA! I’m younger than you. I’m born in the October, 1993 so I’m younger than you. OPPA! OPPA!” I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed happily. The others also laughed because of our fight over the ‘who’s younger’ thing.

“Whatever!” He rolled his eyes at me as he walked pass me. I stopped laughing and chased him. When I got the right timing, I jumped on his back as he jerked. But, he still held me as I won’t release my hand on his neck anytime soon. “Yah! Who told you to jump on me like that? What if I didn’t catch you or I can’t balance myself?” He scolded me as I ignored him because my eyes were glued to the Eiffel Tower in front of my eyes.

“Doesn’t it look beautiful?” I muttered slowly as I smiled at the amazing view before my eyes. I jumped off Sehun’s back and ran away from them.

“Yah! Where are you going?!” Suho yelled at me as I turned to face them. I winked at them as they frowned at me.

“I’ll be back.” I yelled at them who still frowning at me. “Don’t go anywhere!”

I went to the nearby café (again) and bought some donuts and cakes for the boys. I also bought latte as I didn’t know what their favorite drinks are. Well, latte is my favorite so I just bought everyone latte. I thanked the cashier before I left the café with a bag of food and drinks. I went back to them and I saw them sitting at the bench in front of the Eiffel Tower. When they saw me walking towards them, they smiled at me. I signaled them to follow me to the field in front of the Eiffel Tower. They were confused but still, they just followed me.

“Sit down.” I said to them as I sat at the grassy field. They frowned at me as they stood still like a statue. “Are you going to sit down or stand there like a statue? Trust me, you will regret if you don’t sit down right now.”

The first person who sat next to me was Sehun so I clinged onto his arm happily. Then, one by one, them sat around me. I smiled at them as I passed them the drinks that I bought for them.

“You bought latte?” Kris frowned at me as I stared at him before I nodded at him. “ Okay.”

“Why? You don’t like it?” I asked him. He shook his head and took a sip of the latte. I shrugged and took a sip of my own latte. I stared at the Eiffel Tower as the amazing view of the sunset will be soon. I smiled as the boys were totally stunned at the amazing view. We talked to each other while eating as the day slowly turned into night.

“Let’s go back to the hotel.” I suggested to them when the clock showed 7 p.m. They nodded at me as we picked the trash and threw it into the bin before we walked to our hotel through the colourful city. “I really love this city.” I muttered to myself as I took a deep breath of the night air.

“Or you just love to walk around?” Kris elbowed me on my side causing me to look at him.

“Yes, indeed. I love to walk around, in fact I really love it. I just love the feeling of freedom when I walked around freely. I held out both of my arms as I closed my eyes for a few seconds. Somebody hugged me from the back and whispered to my ears.

“Thank you for taking us around.” I thought it was Sehun because he was quite closed to me although we just met today; but from the voice, I knew it was Kris.

“What’s wrong with you, Kris?” I asked him slowly as I heard the others chuckling at us.

“You know what? I think I’m falling in love with you.” He whispered as I blushed and gaped.

 

 Any comment??