Chapter 1

Love From Paris

Hyori POV

I was at the café when two of my grandfather’s workers approached me.

“Miss Rachel Lee, your grandfather asked for you to come to the mansion now.” One of the man told me causing me to glare at them.

“I don’t want to. Tell him to stop bothering me.” I said with a cold tone.

“If that is so, you leave us with no choice. You’re coming with us.” Both of them grabbed my hands and dragged me with them as I struggled to escape their strong grip.

“Let me go, you idiots!” I yelled at them but they completely ignored me as they kept on dragging me out of the café to their car. “Fine, I’ll go. Now, let me go! It’s hurts.” I sighed.

“Don’t even think of running away, Miss Rachel.” He said as they let my arms go. I nodded as I rubbed my hurting arms and walked to my car which was located in front of the café. “I’m sorry miss but you’re riding with us.”

I turned around and stared at him. “Seriously?” I rolled my eyes at him but I just gave up on fighting him because I don’t think I want to be drag by him again. Seriously, his grip freaking hurts! “Fine. Take the keys and drive my car home.” I threw the keys to the man who stood beside my car before I entered the car which was located in front of me.

At the mansion,

“Hello, grandfather. What do you want this time?” I sat opposite to him in the living room. “And can’t you just call me properly instead of dragging me here?” I shoot a glare to the man who dragged me earlier.

“If I don’t do that, I doubt that you will be here right now. I know you have your own house right now, but don’t forget that this is still your home.” He said to me as I stared at his eyes. “Don’t you miss your grandfather?”

I stared at him emotionless before I smiled and walked to him happily. “Of course, I’m happy. What do you think? I’m alone at the new house and I’m bored there.” I sat next to him and hugged him as he chuckled slowly. “But, I don’t like your bodyguard who spying on me 24/7. I hate it. Can you get rid of them from me?”

“I’m sorry, baby. It’s for your safety.” He answered slowly causing me to pout more.

“But, grandfather. The busybody bodyguards are the main reason why I moved from this mansion because I don’t want to be surrounded by them. I want to have a normal life like all the others and it’s not like this.” I sulked as I leaned at the sofa. My grandfather chuckled and ruffled my hair.

“I know you’re not comfortable with them around you but you’re the only heir of Legacy Holdings. And your safety is important for the future of the company.” He explained as I played with my long hair and ignored his speech.

“Please don’t start with your long speech again. I’m tired of listening the same thing about Legacy.” I told him word by word.

“I’m afraid you will be listening this again, my princess.” He chuckled. “You’re the only hope for our company because I have no other heirs besides you.”

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes as I stood. “So, are you going to let me to go to my new house or I’ll just spend a night here?” I wanted to walked away but my grandfather words prevented me.

“Go to your house and pack your bags. You’re going to Korea tomorrow.” He answered causing me to look at him.

“What?!”

“You want to have a normal life, so I’m giving you one. You can do anything you want in Korea but still, under the care of your bodyguards.” He smirked at me.

“Why I have a feeling that you have another hidden agenda?” I narrowed my eyes at my grandfather.

“You’re right!” He pointed at me as he winked. I sighed and slumped myself on the couch again.

“What is it?”

“I want you to visit our new branch there.” He chuckled at my reaction.

“Fine. But, I want you to increase my allowance and let me do what I want during my free time. When it comes to work, I promise that I will follow everything you want but I want my freedom after the work time. Is that okay?” I smiled at my grandfather.

He looked at me and thinking for a while. “Fine. Go home now. Your flight will be at the morning and your new personal assistant will fetch you tomorrow.”

“Fine.” I sighed at him.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll love your new job because it involves something about music.” I stared at him.