Chapter 7

Love From Paris

Kris POV

“Rachel, can we leave you here for a moment?” I told Rachel as she was busy choosing the dresses at the shop inside the biggest mall in Paris.

“Ya, sure. Help yourself; I’ll call you if I need anything.” She answered me without even bother to look at me. Well, girls are girls; they never bother anyone else when they were busy shopping. And it will always stay that way.

“Okay.” I sighed as I went outside the shop to meet my friends who was already waiting for my arrival. “She dodn’t care about anything when it’s comes to shopping. So, let’s start our plan already.”

“Okay, we’ll meet here 30 minutes from now. Buy something special for Rachel within that 30 minutes because we may never have this chance the next time. And make sure she’ll love everything that we bought for her.” Suho reminded all of us as we all nodded in understanding. “Shall we begin?”

“EXO, fighting!” We yelled together before I went to the other way.

After wandering around the big mall, I decided to buy her some sort of jewellery because every girls love something pretty. I was looking for jewellery shop when I saw a very good-looking necklace inside one of the famous shop. I entered the shop as the workers there looking at me with interest.

“Hello. Can I take a look at that necklace?” I asked the girls who worked there in English. Some of them sighed because they can’t talk in English but a polite girl came to me as she smiled. I was quite relieved that this girl seemed to be polite to me and was not flirting me.

“Please wait a second, sir.” She took the necklace and put it in front of me. I eyed the necklace which was very beautiful. I bet that the necklace will looks good on Rachel and she’ll remember me forever even though we may never have the chance to meet again.

“I’ll take it.” I told the girl who gladly pack the necklace into a box. I paid for the necklace before I walked out of the shop. I can feel the stares of the girls inside the shop who looked at me interestingly just now. I walked faster to the shop where Rachel shopped for her clothing and I saw the others already finished with their gift as they already gathered in front of the shop.

“I’m sorry. I’m late.” I apologized to them as they noticed my arrival.

“What do you buy, hyung?” D.O asked me as he elbowed me. I glared at him causing him to stop teasing me.

“Something special. I’m not going to tell you, shorty.” D.O pouted as he walked to Kai and clinged onto the younger’s arm. I rolled my eyes at their behavior but I’m not going to stop them, anyway.

“Hey, guys. You bought something already? I’m sorry because I spend too much time in this shop.” She said cutely. I knew all of us wanted to pinch her cheeks because she looked very cute when she pout and smiled. Her face shows no sadness and only happiness. Her smile can melt every man’s heart upon seeing her sweet and pure smile. “GUYS?!”

“Yes?!” I jerk upon hearing her shout. “What’s wrong?”

“Why do you keep on staring at me? Is there something on my face?” She asked as she searched something in her bag.

“Rachel, your face is fine.” I hold her shoulders to stop her from searching her bag. Her eyes widen at my sudden action. “You look perfectly beautiful. I like it.” Her face turned red upon hearing my sudden confession.

“You can let go now.” She muttered slowly to me as she looked at me with her red face. “I’m not really a fan of skinship.”

“Sorry.” I let go of her shoulder as she looked everywhere except me.

Rachel POV

Oh my god, what is this feeling? Why am I blushing in front of him? When someone else touches me, I was fine but when it’s him, I feel weird. Calm down, Rachel Lee.

I took a deep breath before I looked at Kris again. “What did you buy?” I asked him as I tried to reduce the awkwardness in my voice.

“It’s a secret.” He winked at me causing my heart to flutter again. I looked away from him and walked to Sehun and Kai who were fighting over something. “Yah! Stop fighting.”

“He started it.” Sehun pointed at Kai who stuck his tongue at Sehun, causing me to chuckle at their childish attitude.

“Whatever, let’s go back to the hotel because it’s getting late. I bet your manager won’t like you guys to be back late because he’s been texting me the whole day to take care of you guy and don’t be late.” I said to the boys whose smiles darken immediately upon hearing about their manager. So, I decided to make them happy as I thought of something. “But, I think we should go to the café first and buy some ice-cream or cakes. What do you think?”

They smiled again and cheered among themselves. But, when I saw Kris, I can’t stop myself from blushing so I took my eyes off him. Usually, I walked beside Kris but now, I don’t really have any strength to be beside him because of his words before. So, I walked between Baekhyun and Chanyeol who kept on telling me funny stories about the members. I laughed when the others hit Baekhyun or Chanyeol for telling me their secrets.

Honestly, my body is here but my soul is somewhere else because I keep on looking at Kris who walked with his macho-style. Looking at him totally made my day because he’s very handsome and his personality is totally different from his appearance. He looked very strict on the outside but when I get to know him, he’s very sweet and romantic.

Yah!! Stop looking at him, Rachel Lee. He’s just a friend of yours, nothing more than that. So, stop dreaming. Besides, you’re not going to meet him again in the future. So, STOP!!

No, I can meet him again. Well, I think I’m already falling in love.

 

 The next will be on tomorrow...