A bus ride (Seunghyun POV)

whats the point of love?

I started to blink. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things. It was her. She was standing there wearing a hot pink mini dress. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Seunghyun.." She whispered. I started to get angry. 

"WHY?! All I did was love you and protect you..." I yelled. She looked away. 

"Look at me. Why did you do this to me?" I started to tear. She couldn't look at me. I could feel the anger and the sadness boiling inside me. First my parents. Now me. 

I shook the memory. Be strong I thought to myself. I went to the washroom. Why is she here? When did she come back? I hate her so much. I looked at myself in the mirror. I splashed my face with water. "Calm yourself, Seunghyun. She's just a girl." I stepped out of the washroom and saw Jiyong. 

"Jiyong. Let's get out of here." I confirmed that I needed to leave. I needed to go before she can recognize me. I can't face her. I'm not ready. 

"Whattt? Why, man?" he said. I couldn't tell him that she's here. 

"God, Jiyong come on. I'm tired." I said rubbing my neck. I felt a hand on my arm. I widen my eyes and forgot how to breathe. I can feel my heart beating so fast. God, Please don't let it be her. Please. I slowly turned around. 

"Seunghyun Oppa!" said Jangmi. Omg. I felt relieved. I smiled at her. 

"God, Jangmi-ah you scared the out of me!" I said. 

"Sorry!" she said making puppy eyes. I laughed.

"It's alright." I said patting her head. She's so cute. Seunghyun! I shouted at myself. Right. I need to get out of here. 

"Jangmi. Why are you here?" Jiyong said with a nasty voice. I turned to look at him. 

"Oh Hi Jiyong" she bowed. "I'm here cause my friend wanted to bring me here." she said. I don't think she got what Jiyong just said. Jiyong chuckled. 

"Of course you didn't get what I meant." he said rolling his eyes. 

"Jiyong. Quit it." I said. 

"Whatever. Have fun with a middle class." he said as he walked away. God, sometime he pisses me off. I looked at Jangmi. She had a hurt look on her face. 

"I will say sorry for him. He can be a little... annoying." I said. 

"It's okay." she said. She still had a sad face. 

"Hey. Do you want to dance?" I asked. Her face lighten a bit and smiled big. 

"Yes!" she said. She grabbed my hand and went to the dance floor. The next song started to play. We both started to dance. I took my mind off about her. Jangmi was dancing and I started to laugh. She laughed when she saw me dancing. We both started to dance crazy. Omg. People started to look at us. But for once, I didn't care. I actually enjoyed this. About an hour of dancing, Jangmi got tired so we went outside of the club to get some air. 

"Ahhh... that was so much fun!" she said clapping her hands. I laughed.

"Yea.." I said. We both started to talk when the doors opened to two girls laughing loudly. Jangmi and I stopped at looked. I felt my heart stop. Omg it was her.  

"Wow.. she's so pretty." she said admiring her. I started to bite my lip. Aish, Why am i scared? I thought. I'm a man. Don't be scared. 

"Umm.. Seunghyun Oppa, are you alright?" Jangmi asked with a worried face. I snapped out. 

"Oh yea um let's go now. come on" I grabbed her hand and ran. We ran for a couple blocks. 

"Seunghyun!" Jangmi yelled. We stopped running. I let go of her hand. 

"God, Seunghyun. I'm dying now." she said panting. She looked at me. 

YAH! WHY DID WE RUN?!?!" she yelled. Now, THAT, scared me. That was the first time I've heard her yell. I looked at her. She was breathing in and out. 

"Sorry..." I said. 

"Answer the question: Why did we run?" she said. 

"Well.. um I felt like it.. I needed a run." I said, hoping she will take my excuse. 

"What? Ah God, I left my friend. And we ran so far away from the club and I am not going back. Im going to call my friend. ok?" She said. I nodded. , I left Jiyong. He's my only ride. I took out my phone and called. He didn't pick up. I sent him a message. I leaned against the brick wall. I closed my eyes to see her laughing and smiling. No. I must forget. Jangmi startled me.  

"Now what are we going to do?" she asked. I opened my eyes.

'Sorry... I don't know. Maybe I can call someone to drop you off.." I said.

"nah.. let's take the bus!" she said. 

"Um.. the bus?" I asked. "I kinda well, never went on one." I said revealing my serect. 

"WHATT? U never went on one? Not even once?" She said. 

"Well.. in a moive yes..." I said. 

"That doesn't count. Lets go!" She started to walk. 

"Wait for me!" I said. I walked behind her. We went to the nearest bus stop and waited. 

"You look pretty" I said compliementing her. 

"Huh? What. I didn't look pretty yesturday?" she asked glaring at me and raising one of her eyebrows. 

"Oh no! UM well u look pretty everyday just today u looked...." I smiled showing my dimples. 

"I'm kidding! But thank you." she started to laugh. The bus finally arrived. 

"Jangmi-ah!  I dont have a card!" i said. She turned to face me.

"It's ok. I have one." she said. We both got on and sat in the back. There was an awkward silence. 

"Soo.. are you going to ur place?" I asked. 

"well duh. Where else? Hahaha R u?" she asked. 

"haha. I dont know.. my house is pretty far. And it's late to call anybody." I said.

"Maybe I can stay at your place? I added. I hoped that she will say yes. 

"Um.. Well, that's weird but sure!" she smiled. I looked out of the window. 

"Seunghyun Oppa" Jangmi poked my arm. 

"Yes?" I said. 

" Who was that girl?" She asked. 

"Um No one i know" I said looking away. 

"Seunghyun. I think you do know her." she said tugging my shirt. I sighed. I waited a couple seconds before saying anything. 

" I do. Her name is Kim Ha Yul." I whispered. I looked down to my feet. 

"Oh.. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.." she said. I bit my lip. 

"No, it's okay. I dated her. I was in love with her. Madly in love." I started to share my story. I looked at her big brown eyes. I dont know why, but i turst her. She nodded for me to continue. 

"We loved each other. I was really happy. I used to think that we will last forever. But it didn't. I found out that she cheated on me. I confronted her and she explained everything that it was all an accident. I dont know, maybe i was so in love with her that I forgave her." I started to tear. 

"For a couple of months, everything was going great. Like everything was back to normal. But one day, I came home from recording and I saw her with another man. I broke up with her. I went into depression. I didn't smile or laugh for many months." I said looking at her. She wiped a tear from my face. Her hand was so soft. 

"That's why I dont believe in love." I said. She was shocked. 

"Wow.. I never expected for you to go through this, you don't seem the type." she said. 

"yea well, everyone has their history people just use masks to cover up." I said. I looked her. She bit her lips. 

"I don't believe in love." she whispered. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Huh? Nothing." she said. I knew what she said. So, Jangmi has a history too? 

"Come on, we're here." she said. She stood up and I hugged her from behind.

"Please, don't tell anyone. I trust you because you are my friend." I whispered in her ear.//

 

 

                                                        Hi! Um well.. heres an update! Things are going to get interesting! Haha.. Comment and Subscribe! Until next time, Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3 Oh and Im not hating on Kim Ha Yul or anything she's just part of the storyyyyy