Two Hearts 2

whats the point of love?

Youngbae didn't say anything. Its as if he challenged me. But he kept looking at me. I just shot smiles back at him with a questioned look on my face. He finally stopped the car. I looked around to figure out where we were. I saw girls with short dresses and guys shouting. It's a club. This is Youngbae's taste? I thought he was an angel... Woah. 

'We have reached our destanation." Youngbae said. I gave him another questioned look. 

"Oh stop giving me werid faces! Come on, you wanted to see my taste, well here it is."

"A club?" I said. He nodded. Okay, werid.

"Lets go!" He smiled showing a twinkle in his eyes. I got out looking like an idiot. 

"YOUNGBAE. LOOK AT ME. I LOOK LIKE I JUST WOKE UP." I shouted at him. He looked up and down at me. 

"Oh come on, you look hot." I wided my eyes. Did he just call me hot? Omg. I blushed.

"Lets go in, tomato face."

"What you call me?!" I said angrily. He smiled and grabbed my hand to the club. We stepped and the first thing I saw was people dancing on top of each other. Honestly, I've only gone to the club like twice. That's it. Sigh, this is my life. 

"You want something to drink?" Youngbae asked. 

"Um.. No I'm fine. I will go to the bathroom okay?" He nodded in response. I made my threw the crowds of people stuck to each other. Can the room get any smaller? Ugh, whatever. I finally reached to the bathroom. I pushed the door to get air. Ugh, AIR! I looked at myself. Omg.. I quickly pulled out some makeup from my bag and put it on. I tried to look decent enough, but it wasn't working. Why did I to act all sassy and ask Youngbae about his taste? I rolled my eyes and got out. 

"Noona?' said a familiar voice. I turned around to see Seungri with a can of beer. 

"Seungri.. Hey!" I said. He came closer. 

"Noona, why are you at a club? You're too inccocent." Seungri said. I smiled. 

"Oh Youngbae brought me here. I'm incconent looking? Well, you don't know me enough." I said laughing. Seungri laughed with me. 

"Well see ya around. And have with your date." Seungri winked and left. I started to look around for Youngbae but counldn't find him. Instead, I got a beer and waited for him to show up. Maybe he was looking for me... I decided to give another try and look for him. I went to a corner and saw someone familiar. Is that Youngbae? I got closer. Omg, it's Seunghyun. And he's not alone. He was kissing a beautiful girl deeply. I stared in shock. How can this be?! I am so confused. I stared and stared in shock. Until he finally stopped at looked me. He stared and left the girl. He started to walk towards me. 

"Jangmi-ah."

"No. Don't even bother." I said angryly. I stomped off. I pushed my way to the front. 

"Please Jangmi - ah. come back. I need to explain." He shouted in the distance. I ran and ran so I wouldn't have to hear his deep and cantagious voice. I was out of breath by the time Youngbae called me. 

"YAH WHERE ARE YOu?!" He shouted. 

"I should be asking you that!!" I shouted back. 

"Are you home?" He said calming down. I sighed. 

"No." 

"Yah!' a deep voiced  man said I turned to face Seunghyun in his car. I ended the call. I gave him my best dirty look. 

"You coming or no?" he said.

"No.' 

"No? You know girls would KILL to be next to me." he said smirking. I didnt say anything. I started to walk towards anywhere. I knew Seunghyun was behind me. As if his devil eyes were burning threw the back of my head. 

"Come onn.. Why are you mad?" He said grabbing my arm.

I turned around and yelled "WHY DONT YOU ASK THAT GIRL YOU WERE MAKING OUT." He looked stunned and looked at me.

"She grabbed me." He said.

"Come on . Its not safe if you walk home alone." he added. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to his car. I sat down unwillingly.

"I really like you. Maybe if you give me a chance you would know how much I really like you." He said.

I glanced at him. He didnt take his eyes off the road. I looked out the car window Should I give him a chance? I bit my lip and continued to wonder.

 

SEUNGHYUN POV

Why isn't she accepting my "heart'? Girls would love to be in her place. I looked over to her. I looked closely at her and her features. She has beautiful big eyes and long brown hair. Why I havent ever looked at her in this way before? She was angry . But why was she at the club? And who was she with? Instead of wondering I decided to ask her.

"Why were at the club?" I asked. Slience.

'Hellooo." I said. Nothing.

"Jangmi ah. You can't just stop talking to me.' I said.

"Why do you care if I was at the club?' she shot back.

'Because. Like I said at the park, YOU are MY girl.' I said hoping she would talk. She made a face.

"Fine. Firstly, I am not your girl. I was at the club because... Youngbae invited me for lunch so we went to the club. Happy?" she said.

Youngbae?!?! SHOOT. I knew it. So Youngbae wants to win the bet real badly eh? Mhm..we'll see about that. But.. Jangmi agreed to go with him? Doesn't she like me? Wait. She never confessed to me nor did she ever flirt back. She likes Youngbae? NO. For some reason this werid feeling started to grow and grow. I clenched my knuckles in anger.

"Um Seunghyun.. You passed my house." Jangmi's sweet little angel voice said.

"what? Oh yea. My bad." I tuned the car around and parked. She grabbed her things and was ready to go. I quickly grabbed her hand again. Why do I keep doing that?

'Tell me something.' I said.

'What and hurry up.' she said as she sat back down and looked over to me

'Do you like me?' I asked nervously. Her eyes didnt move from my eyes. We kept staring at each.

'Um why? I never really thought about it...'

'I confessed to you. I need to know if you like me back. Do you remember my story?' i said hoping it would be sympathetic enough for to like me. She looked down.

'Yes I remember you story. But do you know mine?' She quickly said and left the car.

' Wait! Jangmi!'" I shouted. She stepped into her apartment and didnt come back to me. I knew she had a history too. But I guess she wasn't ready enough to tell me or even Youngbae.  Doesn't everyone have their own history? Well, this means that I must know what happened to her in the past. Is it like mine? I decided not to think about my terrible past and started to drive towards Daesung's house for some advice. 

 

                                         HEYYYY I MADE ANOTHER UPDATE. Actually this took like two weeks to make because im lazy hahaha... Anyways as my treat I will make another chapter and update before May... !! Plz comment on your thoughts of this story... I planning to end on chapter 20 but I'm not sure... hehe soo 

                                                        COMMENT SUBSCRIBE UPVOTE 

                                                       seeee yaaa laterrrr - rosetop