Dinner (TOP)

whats the point of love?

I saw her come in. I checked her out with my eyes going up and down then down to up stopping at her s. Wow, those curves really show. I want her. I said to myself. She came and stopped and looked at Taeyang. Why is she looking at him? I looked at him then to her. Is there a relation?

"Jung Jangmi! You look so beautiful!" said my CEO. She bowed at him. Damn. Im hungry. I want food. She came and introduced her self.

"Annyounghaseyo. My name is Jung Jangmi. I will be an intern starting Monday." Her voice is so inncoent.

I want her to be screaming my name. Taeyang introduced each of us. I saw her looking at all of us then stopped and looked at me. Ha. She wants me. I can tell.

"Oh! Jung Jangmi! Annyoung!" I said with a smile. I saw her blush. "Oh Choi Seunghyun.. Annyounghaseyo!." she said. How cute. She walked away with Taeyang. 

I got my food and looked around. Where should i sit? I looked GD and Daesung talking to each other.. nah.. Then i spotted Jangmi and Taeyung talking to each other and smiling. I decided to go to them and sit there.

"Soo.. how do you like it here?" I heard Taeyang saying to her.

"Im still getting used to here but i love it so far.. i miss my family though" she said laughing.

I sat right next to her which startled her. "Why Hello there.." I said which made her blush.

"Hi.." she said.

"So you will be starting on Monday?" I asked her.

"Ne. Monday thru Friday." she answered has she smiled. She smells good. I looked at Teayung who shot me a glare. What's with him? mhm...

"I wanted to see your movie but I couldn't.. hehe." she said.

"Oh well, I will take you then! Give me your number and ill text you so we can go see it." I said hoping she will agree.

"Oh! Really? Um that will be great!" she said. I took out my phone and gave it to her. SHe put her number in and I did the same with her phone. We all finished eating.

"Oh by the way Jangmi" she looked up to me "You look really pretty in that dress." I said as I winked and walked away. 

The dinner ended and i headed home with GD.

"So. what did you think of that Jangmi girl?" I asked him.

"Eh. she's alright i guess." he responded with a nasty voice.

"Really? I thought she looked stunning." I said.

"well, your standards are different from mine." he said. Whats with HIM? mhm..  I got out of the car and saw Taeyang standing outside of my house.

"Oh hey man wassup?" i asked.

"hyung. i know you. and dont you dare touch Jangmi." he said. whattt.

"Um what?" i was surprised.

"you heard me. your a PLAYER. ok? your only interested in girls for . not love. and i am not letting you hurt Jangmi. Ok?" Wow. THat was harsh.

"psh. i wasn't even going to do anything to her."  I said. I walked away from him with disgust. I mean, it's true I'm a player. Its tru tht i sleep with girls. But the thing is, i dont believe in love.