Getting Closer

whats the point of love?

I came home late last night. Ughh yesturday was so.much fun with the guys. Taeyang is so sweet... I got up and with to my kitchen. "hmm.. I'm hungry.. What to make?" I asked myself. I'm not a really good cook but I can make basic things.. I need a big lunch. I'm starving! Oh and I have to start work today at the cafe. The yg president said I can work tues-fri. Which is awesome cause then i dont need to see jiyong as much. I really dont know what his problem is.. He's always rude to me. I didnt even do anything! Ugh. I decided to get lunch outside. I grabbed my things and went out. As i stepped outside of the building, fresh air went in to my face. Ahhh so nice! I took out my phone. It was 11:30. Eh might as well go towards the cafe. I started to walk and fell upon a supermarket. Instead of a "big lunch" i got chips and coke. The cafe came around the coner and I went in.

"Jangmi-ah! Hey!" my boss said.

I bowed "hi.." 

"well.. Your shift isn't for another 15 mins so just chill around here" he smiled. I sat down on the chair.

"hey" said a co-worker. I looked up and saw a girl with short brown hair. She smiled.

"Hi.. I dont think we met. Im jangmi" i smiled.

"hi im Yoona" she said. She sat down beside me.

"Is today your first day?" she asked.

"yep im just waiting for my shift." i said.

"im on break" she said. Just then, the door opened welcoming a cute blond boy. I turned to Yoona and saw her staring at him. And blushing. "Aw! You like him?" i asked her and poked her shoulder.

"No!... I just think he"s cute thats all!" she said turning away.

"oh come on..its so clear that you like him! Who is he though?" i said.

"His name is Luhan... Awe hes so cute! He works here too!" she said excitedly.

"well come on! Lets go talk to him!" i said and grabbed her arm and walked to Luhan.

"no no no omg jangmi what are doing?! I cant talk to him!" she whisipered.

" oh come on. He"s right there." i said. I went over to Luhan.

"hey.. Um I'm new here" i said. He turned and saw me.

"hey! You must be jangmi!" he smiled. I smiled and saw Yoona walking away. I grabbed her again and brought her to Luhan.

"talk to him.." i whispered to her. She had a scared look and was blushing like crazy.

"Luhan you must know Yoona right?" i asked. He turned to look at Yonna.

"Of course i know her! Hi Yoona!" he smiles widely. She smiled and looked down.

"Hi Luhan.." she said.

"well.. I have to start my shift. Yoona can you help me?" i asked. She nodded and we both walked behind the register.

'omg! Jangmi!! Why would you do that?! Omg I looked so stupid!" Yoona said blushing.

"You look fine, hes sooooo into you!!" i said happily.

"how do you know?" Yoona said as she squinted her eyes.

"i know." I said. I turned to make some coffee.

"Tell me!!"Yoona said.

"later. Now help me with this." i said.

"Finee." she said. After we were done, Yoona and I decided to get lunch together since I didn't eat. We went to "Kims Restaurant"

"Sooo. Do you have a man?" Yoona asked as i was looking through the menu.

"Man? Nope. Im single like a fringle." I said.

"omg your so corny!"Yoona said laughing. The waiter came and we gave the orders.

"Ahh i cant wait to eat!" i said.

"Where are you from?" asked Yoona.

"Im from New York. Is my korean that bad?" i asked.

"No! You just have an accent. Lol New york? Well, what are doing here? Are your parents here? How old are you?" Yoona babbled.

"ahhh to many questions!" i said laughing.

"mainhae.." she said.

"i came here cause i got offered to work in the yg makeup as a intern. Im 26 yrs old. And my parents are in the US."I said.

"Wowww. You work for YG?! Omg i love GD!!!!" Yoona exclaimed.

"Dont tell the cafe people!" i said laughing.

"But you have to take me to the yg to meet them!" she said.

"alrighty. Where is our food?!"i said anxiously.

"you must be starving." Yoona said.

"i am!!"i excliamed. The waiter finally arrived. Ahhh food! I started to take huge bites and furiously ate the food. "ahhh" i said. "its so good" i mumbled while having food in my mouth. Munch munch munch. Finally, after 10 mins i was done. When i looked at Yoona her face expression was as if she saw a ghost.

"wae?" i asked.

"WOW. You ate almost everything in like 5 mins! UR crazy!" she clapped her hands. I laughed.

"mianhae.. I was so hungry. But now im good!" i said. Buzzz i felt my phone vibrate. I took out my cell.and got a text from Seughyun. I smiled.

"waeyo? Why r u smiling hehe." Yoona asked.

"nothing.. Just a friend texting."

"is it a man?" she asked.

"maybe.." i giggled.

"omg! Ur blushing! Who is it?!" Yoona said. She got up and sat next to me. She started to peek.over to my phone. The text read:

To:Jangmi

From: Seunghyun

Jangmiii heyy. Do you want to hang out? Im free right now!

"OMGG ITS TO-" Yoona yelled

"Shhhh!" i covered with my hand.

"oh right... Sorry! So are going to hang out with him?" Yoona asked.

"should i?" i said

"Yes! Why not?" she said

"i have to work..." i said.

"so? Tell.him after that you have to work so after, you can hang out." Yoona.

"mhm... maybe, yea" i said smiling.

"do you like him... Cause if not, can i have him?" Yoona said. Do I? UM NO JANGMI REMEMBER THE PAST. 

"I dont know if I like him..." i said putting my head on the table.

"oh..well lets go to the cafe. And plz do not say anything to Luhan that i like him!" she said.

"i promise!" i said.

"lets go new chingu!" Yoona smiled. We both walked out the restaurant. We headed to the cafe.

"hi jangmi and yoona!" Luhan said. Yoona looked at me and blushed.

"Luhan hi! Ur still working?" i asked as i put my apron on.

"yes for another two hours" he groaned

"haha im leaving in one hour!"i laughed

"i hate you..." Luhan said then smiled. He walked to the back.

"i think he likes you." Yoona whispered.

"Me? No. He likes you! You should have seen him smiling at you!" i said. Yoona seemed unconvinced. I started to wipe the tables. Oh shoot i forgot to reply to Seunghyun. I pulled out my phone and replied:

Hey seunghyun. Im not free right now because i have work... So we can meet up in one hour if you'd like.

I put away my phone. And immediately my phone vibrated. It was Seunghyun:

U replied so late -.- oh right you work at the cafe... Im free in one hour. You stay at the cafe and ill come ^^

I replied:

Sorrrrryyyy and arrasoo :)

"jangmi put ur phone away u have to work!" someone yelled.

I got scared and fell. I looked up and saw Luhan laughing. I sighed. 

"Jeez, Luhan you scared the hell out of me!" I said. and he started to laugh some more.

"Shut up!" I said. Luhan pulled me up.

"you know, i can get up myself." i said.

"i was trying to help, clumsy jangmi!" Luhan laughed. I stuck out my tonuge at him. 

"Jangmi, work at the register please." my boss said. I nodded in response and went over to the regisiter. A few customers  came. Not bad for a first day of work. I met two new friends and I have a really nice boss, I thought to myself. Wait, Seunghyun is going to come? 

"Ahem." a man said. I snapped out of daydreaming. 

"Oh.. sorry ajusshi." I said. 

"Ajusshi?!" the man yelled. I looked closely at the man. Omg it's Seunghyun! I chuckled. 

"What do you want Ajusshi?" I decided to annoy him. 

"First of all how can you not..." he came closer to my face and I backed away. 

"not tell that its me Seunghyun!" he said. I started to laugh. 

 

                              Sorry I updated late... :( mianhae.... I had school stuff.. hw...tests...keke but i updated! Cause this chapter is reallly long, Im going to make it into two parts! SOooooo Stay tune for the part two coming probably today or tomorrow !!! p.s: comment and i will give u a cupcake kekeke ^^

                                                                                                                                               - Until next time, rosetop signing out<3