El Park

whats the point of love?

"Come on." Seunghyun said.

"But I'm not done with my shift" I said. Seunghyun pulled out his phone.

' You said come in one hour. And Im here." he said showing my text to him.

"Well sorry. I'll be back" I said. I went to the back to my boss.

"Hey Jangmi.. your shift ended you can leave." My boss said.

"Ne.." I got my things and went out. Seunghyun was sitting in his car. I got in.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi. sooo where you wanna go?" he asked.

" I thought u already picked a place." I said.

"Mhm.. wanna go to the park?" he said.

"The park? eh sure." I said. I shifted my seat a couple of times.

" I'm going to YG tomorrow.. Are you going to be there?" i asked.

" Do you want me to be there?" he smirked. I blushed.

" Psh. U wish. I was just asking." I said.

"We"re here." he said. We both got out of the car and examied the park. The flowers were slowly blooming and the sun was shining. Such a beauitful day. Seunghyun walked torwards the swings.

"Yah come here!" Seunghyun said. I walked to him but stopped. How can someone be so beautiful on this horrible world? The sun rays were on Seunghyun. His hair turned brown and his features were out more. Oh Jeez ... The feels! Wow. I am so amazed. " Why are you standing there? Come!" Seunghyun said again.

"Coming. Coming.." I went to him.

" Sit. I'll push you." he said pointing to the swing. I sat and waited. He finally grabbed the chains and pushed.The wind flew into me and my hair was flying. I held on tightly and enjoyed this moment. I went back and forth. I felt so free and alive. Like I can do anything. He finally stopped and went in front of me. I stared into his brown orbs and waited for something to happen. And it did. He.. sat on me!

"What the hell?! GET OFF! UR SO HEAVY!" I complained. He laughed.

"Don't curse little lady." He said sternly. I grunted and said

" I'm not a little lady."

" Well, your my lady right?" he asked and laughed.

"Your such a flirt Choi Seunghyun." I said.

"At least I know how to flirt." He said. -.- What he say?! 

"Yah! Whats tht supposed to mean?!" I yelled.

"Nothing!" and he ran offf like a little sissy girl.

" COME BACK HERE SEUGHYUN AND EXPLAIN!" I yelled.

"Come and catch me!" He said sticking out his tounge. I ran after him. Good thing im a fast runner..  

" Ah! GOD!" I said running out of breath.

"Why'd you run?!" I  added. He took my hand and went to the water fountain.

"Drink water." he said. Omo..

"Drink this? Um no! Haven't you heard that the fountain supplies dirty water?" I said. He looked at me confused and pushed the botton and drank up. "Seems fine to me." he said wiping the extra water from his lips.

"Your gross." I said but couldn't help to smile. After that, we just walked around the park  and talked about random things. He said something that were shocking. Like how stressed he his, he rarely gets days off, and how YG treats him unfairly.

"I have to tell you something." he said out of the blue.

"mhm?"

" I know we've only been friends for a couple of weeks.. But I was thinking if like we should... " he is not saying this. My heart beat faster for every word he said.

" Go on" I said stupidly. 

" We should date." he said. He looked at me and I looked down.. I wasn't ready for another one. But I cant say no.. What should I do?!?!

"Well. not boyfriend and girlfriend type but like... how do I say this? On a date! I'll take you on a date! I mean if you dont want to..." He said. 

"Um. Well.. I mean I dont know.. This is all of a sudden..." I said. " I .. I mean, I'm not saying no but I have to think.. I've been through a lot dealing with this kind of stuff?" I continued. I looked at Seunghyun. He had his sadden and disappointed eyes on. Omg I feel so bad!

"Oh well.. I was just asking maybe.. But I'll wait..." he said rubbing his neck. We walked to his car and sat in slience while he dropped me off. Why is it so awkward now..? I hope this doesn't change anything.

"Um. Well I guess I'll text ya later. He said. I snapped out.

" Oh yea! Um .. Listen Seunghyun..." I looked at him while talking. He looked at me curiously.

" I hope that our friendship doesnt change. I really enjoyed today." I finally had courage to say that. All he did was nod. So i just got out and waved. He waved back and I left to my apartment. I opened my door. " Ahhh finally .. Home" I toke a shower and fell on the bed. Why did he say that? Ugh my God. Wait.. So does he like me? I laughed at that. Who would like me? Eh. I don't understand.. Did he really develop feelings towards me? Tomorrow. I'll think about it tomorrow. Time for bed .

 

                                       Hey Heres an update!!!!! Plz comment and subscribe!! 

                       I know how like in this update Seunghyun is running and usually the girl would run but I thought I'll be different and make the guy run. kekkee I cant wait for Tazza 2.. Seunghyun is in it!!!!!!! <3