The Club (Seunghyun POV)

whats the point of love?

"Who's the first?" I asked. I don't know why I just asked that. Aish, what's happening to me. I kept looking at her. She was smiling at me.. She has a beautiful smile. 

 

"Taeyang Oppa!" she said. Taeyang? Does he like her? Ohh... so that is why he yelled at me the other night. He wants her all to himself. Well, we will see about that. Hehehe... 

 

"It's weird cause I'm older than him." she said.

 

"Yea... Weird indeed. Do you like him?" I questioned. 

 

"Taeyang Oppa? Noo haha. He's just a friend." she said looking at her hands.

 

"You really don't like him? Not even a little?" I asked squinting my eyes at her. She looked at me and laughed.

 

"NO." she said with no emotion on her face than laughed. I laughed as well. She looked at the time. 

 

"Seunghyun Oppa, I must go" she said. 

 

"Oh ok. I can drop you off!" I smiled. 

 

"Oh no! Its fine. I'll take the bus. Plus, I need to go to a cafe." she said as she gathered her things. 

 

"Cafe? Wae?" I asked. 

 

"I just applied to a job at the cafe. I need another job for money haha." she answered. 

 

"Hey, did I ever tell you that you have the most beautiful smile?" I smirked. 

 

"No I don't!" she covered her face with her hands. Aw, how cute. 

 

"Well, Bye!" she said as she started to walk to the door. Until I said

 

"Wait! Aren't you going to give a hug?" I yelled. She stopped walking and turned to face me. I walked to her and hugged her tightly. She just looked at me and hugged me back. Omg. What the hell did i just do. Honestly, I'm losing my mind. Aish! She left. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was a text.

 


From: Jiyong 

To: Hyung 

Yah, do you want to come with me to the club? 

I replied: 

 

To:  Jiyong 

From: Hyung 

 

Um.. Sure wat time?

 

I sent the message. My phone vibrated and it hasn't even been a second.

 To: Hyung

 From: Jiyong 

 

8 pm. Imma pick u up. Aii? 

 I sent him a thumbs up. Well, its 6:30 time to take a nap. I set my alarm for 7:00. As I went to my room, I kept thinking about her. Her smile is really pretty, I wasn't even lying when I told her that. And her long wavy brown hair and her sparkling eyes that twinkles every time she laughs. Wait, am I falling in love? No it can't be. I'm probably tired or something. I went to my bed and fell alseep. BEEP BEEP. I woke up slowly with the ringing sound in my ear. It was 7:05. I got up and went to the shower. I looked at myself. Damn, Seunghyun, U look so fineee! THat jaw line thoo. Getting all the ladies tonight, oh yess. 


I showered and dressed up. Ding dong...  I walked to the door and opened it. 

"Hey hyung!" Jiyong said  

"Come on, let's go." He said. I nodded. We both, we in to the went car. We were going to the hottest club in Seoul. We finally aririved there. 

"LEGOO" I said as I stepped out of the car. Jiyong saw this girl and went to her. I went straight to the bar to get a drink. Damn, when was the last time I had ? Last week? I don't even remember. I was probably drunk. 

"Seunghyun oppa! I haven't seen u in like forever!" said a girl. I turned around to see Tiffany. I checked her out. She was wearing a shimmer dress, her v was so low, so low that you can almost see her s. 

"oh hey tiffany" i said. I turned back to get my drink from the guy. She tapped my shoulder. 

"what?" i asked. 

"why r u ignoring me? Don't u remember those nights?" she said seductively. She put her hand my thigh. I slapped it off. 

"listen. Those nights r gone." I said. I took a sip of my drink. She glared at me.

"YOU can't do that. U can't just use me for ." she yelled. People started to look at us. I rolled my eyes. ah . I put my hands on her shoulders. 

 

"Sweetie, i think you've mistaken me for someone else." i smirked. Some people chuckled. She turned at them and gave a death glare. 

 

"Ugh. You know what, you Choi Seunghyun. You better watch out." She said as she stomped her way to the dancefloor. Whatever. I began to flirt with a girl until something caught my attention. I looked carefully to make sure it was her. It was. 

 

 

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII........ UM sorry about the fonts.. i wrote this chapter on microsoft and something happened.. i dont even know haha. FINALLLY WINTER BREAK. YASSS !!!! i will write more! Comment plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz <3