Helpful Advice

whats the point of love?

I stood in front of Daesung's apartment, ringing the doorbell impatiently.. 

"I'M COMING." I heard Daesung's voice. His footsteps came closer and finally opened the door. 

"Hyung! Hi, come in!" Daesung said excitedly. I smiled and walked right in. 

"Why are you here?" Daesung asked. He sat right across from me. 

"Why? I can't come to see my dear friend without a reason?" I said. He rolled his eyes and laughed. 

"Of course you can come. But.. it's really unexpected. So, tell me whats up?" he said. 

"Well.. I need advice on something that has been bothering me." I said. He nodded for me to continue. 

"I need advice on Love." I said. I looked at Daesung and he gave me a questioned look. 

"You see, I kinda like Jangmi....: I continued. 

"Our stylist?" He asked. I nodded. He gave me a goofy smile. 

"We hung out and I got to know her better and I soon found myself thinking about her a lot. But then, today I went to the club and I kinda..." I trailed off. 

"And.. You kissed a girl?" Daesung took a guess. Shocked, I nodded. 

"Hyung!" Daesung yelled. 

"She kissed me first!" I defended myself. 

"And let me guess, Jangmi saw?" Daesung said. My eyes widen. 

"Are you some kind of mind reader?"  I asked. He laughed and shook his head. 

"Typical story Hyung." Daesung shook his head. 

"So... Now Jangmi is angry." I said. 

"I figured. I would be too." Daesung said. "Go apologize."

"Well duh." I said. 

"No need with the sarcasm, hyung." he said. 

"Sorry but I tried that." I said. 

"Try harder. Make her feel that you are really sorry. Sorry from the heart." He pointed to his heart. 

"Yea, But I have another problem. I feel like she's been hurt real bad from a past boyfriend. And now I think I really hurt her this time." I said with shame. Daesung  scratched his head and nodded.

"Try to find out. You have to make her feel like she can trust you. And that you're not like the other guys just trying to get into her pants." Daesung suggested. 

"Wow Daesung. You're like the Love Guru! Haha.. Thanks!!" I gave him a big hug. 

"Okay Bye!" I said as I exited the apartment. 

JANGMI POV 

 Tears were dripping down my face as I unlocked the door to my arpartment. I dropped myself on to the vintage sofa. He said he liked.. Those words kept repeating into my head. He said all those things to me and at the end of the day he was making out with someone else. Fine. I wiped my tears and made something small to eat. I'm too easy, I thought. How did I fall in love with guy?! He's cruel. I am so stupid. I called Yoona and explained everything that happened. 

"Wow! He's such a player!" Yoona said. 

"I know.." I said not wanting to agree. 

"Don't let him get to you. Focus on someone else! Like Youngbae.." she suggested. 

"Youngbae is such a sweet guy. I never thought about him like that." I said. Youngbae is the first person I met in YG. 

"I think I'm just going to forget about all this. You know, like move on." I said. 

"Sure thing, honey! I have to go now, but be strong ok?" she said and hung up. I took a long shower to release all my stress. Then I prepared for the night. I tried reading a book to distract myself but it wasn't working. I kept thinking about what happened. 

"Ugh!" I groaned in frustration. Why does this always happen to me? I curled myself into my sweet bed. Good night. And I slowly closed my eyes.

DING DONG DING DONG. I instantly woke up. "OMG" I yelled. Who comes at this hour?! I pulled myself together. I walked to the door, half asleep. "Hello?" I opened the door to see... 

Seunghyun?!

                                                     Hi everyone! I finally updated. My finals went great! I got good grades!! :) But I feel like this fanfic is really bad.     Please do comment any mistakes I did or if I should continue with this  story.    I'm so sorry if this fanfic is bad. It is my first fanfic and I never expected to get over 1000 views...     Until next time,Adios. Btw, Beast's new m/v was daebak!!!!!