Lunch

whats the point of love?

(you) Psh. Whats his problem? Watever.

"Jangmi! Come here. Ill teach you the basics." said the main stylist.

"huh? Ok." i walked to her. Gd was sitting on the leather chair.

"ok. We will start with gds hair. First you wash the hair." i listend. I looked at the mirror and saw gd looking at me. I smiled. He rolled his eyes. -.- wat. I continued to listen to her.

After gd left i asked "whats up with gd?"

the main stylist said " mhm? Oh nothing.. He just has some days where he is super stressed and stuff. Dont worry about him though. Hes actually really fun and nice."

"oh.. Ok thanks!" It was 12:00. Yay lunch ^^ i saw taeyang.

"taeyang!" he turned around and saw me.

"jangmiii hii" he said. He walked over to me.

" so how was ur first day of training?"

"good. I met the stylist. Shes really nice." i said. I smiled at him.

" oh.. Ur going out get lunch right?" i nodded.

"come with me. The others r in the lunch area." he said. He grabbed my arm and went to the lunch area.

We walked in and i saw all the members of 2NE1 and big bang.

" jangmi!! Heyy sit next to me" said Dara.

"hi dara unnie!" i said. I sat next to her and greeted the others. I didn't see Choi Seunghyun.

"Hey" I poked Taeyang.

"Wheres seunghyun?" I asked.

"Umm.. He must be coming. He's always late haha." he said looking away. A couple minutes later, the food had arrived.

"Hey, Jangmi-ah tell us about yourself" said Bom Unnie.

"Oh.. um sure.." I said nervously. Im still not used to this place... 

"Well, my parents moved to America when I was about three years old. Im 26 years old. I can speak english korean and spanish. I like the color blue. I majored in cosmetics.. My minor is english." I said. 

"wow.. cosmetics and english? Impressive! Your 26? You look so young!" said Dara Unnie. I blushed. 

"THanks Dara Unnie!"  Out of nowhere, Seunghyun arrived. 

"WHat's happening here?" he asked looking at each one of us. He looked really tired. Dress in a plain blue shirt and jeans. Man, he looked soo hot. I started to blush. 

"Hyung!!! Hiii." said the energetic Seungri. Seunghyun sat down next to Daesung who is now right in front of me. He smiled. Omg.  i can feel my heart about to escape from my chest. I smiled back. 

"Jangmi-ah was talking about herself." said Bom Unnie. 

"Oh? Well, continue." he said looking at me.

" I um kinda already told my story to them." I said shyly to him. I was looking at my food and i can feel him staring at me. 

"oh.. well thats too bad." he said. 

All of us continued to eat and I just sat there like a loner and watching everyone else eat. and talk After, one by one, each of them started to finish eating and left. Soon, it ws only me and seunghyun. 

"Umm.. we haven't talked to each other alone. So this is our first time." he said. I looked up to him and smiled. "Yeah I guess..." 

"Oh Yeah! We should see my movie since u didnt get to see it. Do you want to go now?" He said smiling. 

"Oh.. well im quite busy right now.. maybe next time?" I said smiling. He frowned. 

"Okay. Well im free in two hours.. is that good?" His face quickly changed. 

"Yes! Ill call you Ok?" he said and he got up smiled at me and left. Wow.. I looked over at the clock. ! I have to go! 

 

"JANGMI-AH WHERE WERE YOU?" yelled the stylist. 

"Mian hamida!" I bowed. 

"Come. I need to teach you more things." she said.

"Alrighty." I said.

"Oh and call me Unnie. Ok? Im only thirty.Ne?" she smiled.

"Ne Unnie." 

After an hour, I went for my break. I went to my little "office" to relax. damn, makeup is hard! Aish, Im so tired. I closed my eyes and I heard a knock on my door. I slowly got up and opened. 

"Jangmi! Hi how are you?" said Taeyang. 

"Taeyang hi im fine. come in." I said. He walked in and examined my office. My office isn't decorated yet. 

"Well, we needa go shopping for your office!" he said. "Ne.." I replied.

"Oh jangmi call my oppa k?" he said. 

"But im older than you..." I said 

"So? call me oppa plzz!" he pleaded.

"Plzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzz" he said.

"fineee OPPA!" i said loudly. He started to laugh. 

"Well.. are u doing anything next hour?" he asked. 

"oh um yea.. me and seunghyun are going to see his movie." I said as I went to my desk. Slience. I turned around to see taeyang oppa not saying anything. He had a worried face.

"Um.. Oppa r u ok?" I asked.

He snapped out "Oh yes. ur going with seunghyun?" he asked. 

"yes.. why?" i questioned. 

"oh nothing. nevermind. I have to go now.. ill see you later." He smiled and left. 

Werid.. why did taeyang change all of a sudden? mhmm... I sat down and stared at the computer. I need to write my resume for this cafe shop. I mean, even though YG does pay, it isn't enough. I want to pay them back oh and I want to interact with people. I started to type... I was finally done and printed it out. "ahhh.. it's so nice." I looked at my resume and smiled. "Im so getting this job. 

"BABY IM NOT A MONSTERRR." my phone started to sing. I went to my bag. aish where did i put my phone? OMG . i think its seunghyun. I looked all over. Oh! it's right there. I ran to my table and picked it up. 

"Yoboseyo?" i asked 

"Jangmi-ah! HI. I was wondering if you'd like to go now." Seunghyun asked with his husky vocie. i forgot all about that. 

"oh yea um sure. what time ?" I asked. 

"mhmm.. text me your address and ill pick you up in 20." he said. 

"but im in my office." i said. 

"then go to your apartment now!" he said. 

" okay. bye" I said. I went and grabbed my thinkgs and ran to my apartment. I went in and went straight to my room. Ottokae? I have nothing to wear! Omgg. I searched my closet for something decent. 

"ew. no. gross." I threw shirts on to my bed. Ah. Finally i settled on wearing a white tank top and a black boyfriend cardigan. I put on makeup. DING DONG DING DONG. I ran to the door and opened it to see Seunghyun. He was wearing a black shirt with a leather jacket and skinny jeans.

"Hi.." I said. 

"Well, you look stunning." he said making me blush. Mhm good thing i put on blush. Now he cant tell if im blushing or not. Ha! 

"Thank you..you look handsome urself." i said. wait. is this a date? whaatt... no. i am not asking him. no. no. no. 

"Is this a date?" i crused myself.

"Well.. if you want it to be then sure." He smirked. Oh God. Help me. 

"Shall we go?" he said. 

"Yep." i smiled awkwardly.