Deals

whats the point of love?

Im nervous. I walk down the hall with Seunghyun. Never has a man slept in my apartment other then my brother of course. I stop at apartment 345. "Look away." I say to seunghyun.

"Its not like im going to break into ur house. But fine."he says and turns away. I punch in my password and the door unlocks. "Come in." I say. I take off my shoes. Seunghyun steps in and examines the apartment.

"Nice apartment. Where am I sleeping?" he asked.

"um well on the sofa. Duh" I smiled. I go in to my room and grab some blankets. I bring it over to Seunghyun. He takes it. I walk over to my room and change. I come out and see seunghyun on the sofa.

"good night." i say.

"wait." he said. I turned around.

"yea?" i asked.

"can you... Um sleep with me?" he said.

"WHAT?! SLEEP WITH YOU?? UR NASTY. NEVER HAS A MAN TOUCHED ME AND U R HERE ASKING ME TO SLEEP WITH YOU?!?!" i yellled. Seunghyun had his mouth to the floor.

"Sleep with you?! I didnt mean that! I meant sleep here on the floor. Aish u have a dirty mind." he said shaking his head.

" well you could have just said that. And why in the world would i want to sleep here, on the floor?" i said. He looked down.

"well.. You see, im kinda scared. Hehe" he said laughing awkwardly.

"you scared?! Of wat?" i said. He his lips. 

"Ghosts. Demons. What if something happens?" he said. I laughed.

"It's not funny!" he said. "Pleaseeeeee" he whined. 

"Erm. Fine." I said. I went to my room and brought my blankets. I laid on the floor. 

"Thank you" he said. I hate sleeping on the floor. 

"Jangmi?" he said. 

"What." I turned over and looked at him. 

"Please don't tell anyone my story." he said. 

"omg. I won't tell! I swear." I said.

"Oh. And Jangmi?" he said. 

"What." I said again. 

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked. 

"No. Why?" I said. 

"Just wondering... You and Taeyang make a cute couple" he said. 

"YAH!" I threw my pillow at him. He took my pillow and threw it back it me. 

"I. Do. Not. Like. Him. Understand?" I said looking right at him with a stren face. 

"Ok. Ok! I was just saying..." He said. I closed my eyes and dreamed of Kai. Ahhh, Kai ur so handsome. 

"Jangmi?" he said. I pretened to be asleep. 

"Jangmi..." he said again. Omg. 

"Jangmiii.." he said. 

"WHAT." I yelled. His eyes went huge. 

"Sorryyy I wanted to ask you something." he said. 

"Go to sleep. God Seunghyun. I was right in the middle of my dream!" I said. 

"What were you dreaming about? Mhmm, me?" he smirked. Psh.

"You wish. For your info, I was dreaming of Kai." I said. 

"Kai? Yea, right." He said. I slowly closed my eyes. 

"Do you have a history?" he asked. 

"A history? No." I said closing my eyes. Should I tell him? Maybe later..

"Good Night, Jangmi." he said. I fell asleep. 

"Jangmi.. Wake up" I heard a voice. I slowly opened my eyes. My eyes opened to see Seunghyun's face so close to me. 

"YAH!" I pushed him off of me. 

"What?!" He said getting up. 

"God, Seunghyun. Dont do that." I said getting up. 

"Ahh, my back. Ooohh" I bit my lip. I put my hand on my back and walked so slowly to my room.

"Yah, are you alright?" he asked. He put his arm around me and took me to my room. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. His arm is strong... 

"Helping you, duh." he said. I went to my bed and laid. 

"Do you want breakfast?" he asked. 

"You can cook?" I asked.

"Of course." he said. Wow.

"Well.. if you can. Make me a pancake." I said. He stopped and turned around. 

"Is that a demand or a favor?" he asked. 

'Demand. Now, go make me a pancake." I laughed. As he went to make food, I went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. Oh my god! I can't believe Seunghyun saw me in this state! I took a shower for 20 mins and I put on a loose shirt and black leggings. I walked out of my room to the smell of fooood. 

"Ahhh smells good!" I clapped my hands.

He smirked " Of course it smells good, I made it."

"Oh Please." I said rolling my eyes and laughed. He gave me a pancake and I took a piece of it. 

"Wow! It's so good! You should sleep over often" I said digging in. 

"Marry me, and I will make them everyday." he smiked. I blushed. 

"hahaha.." I laughed awkwardly. He is such a flirt. 

"What are you doing today on your day off?" he asked. Oh right, it's Sunday. I didn't make any plans. 

" I dont know. I think im going to stay home." I said. 

"Home? Nahh your coming with me to chill with the rest of the guys." he said. 

"Wait wat" I asked. 

"You. Are. Coming. With. Me." He said with the same tone I had. 

"And what makes you think that I would wanna spend my day off with you?" I smirked. Good one!

"Oohh I didnt know Jangmi was feisty!" he said. 

"You dont know me!" I stuck out my tounge. He laughed. I sat on the sofa debating if I should go or not. Should I? Ehhh. My phone vibrated. Ooohh text from Taeyang. I smiled. 

To:Jangmi

From:Taeyang 

Hey Jangmi! The guys and I want you to come to my place and hang out. Seungri really wants you here. Lol soooo plz come!! :) 

Well.. if Taeyang wants me there.... I replied: 

Sure! I'll be there in 30 mins

"Umm... Who you texting?"  I jumped. 

"Yah! Dont do that." I said. 

"Do what?" Seunghyun asked. "Your coming right?" 

"Yes." I said. 

"Yes? Wow, I guess you wanna spend time with me." he smirked and moved closer. I stood there. 

"Psh. I'm going to meet up with your friends." I rolled my eyes. 

"If you say so Jangmi-ah!" he laughed. I went to my room to change. What is it with me? I shouldn't feel butterflies in my tummy. I have to stop these feelings. Wait, does he feel this way too, when I'm with him? Nah, he just flirts, doesn't mean anything. I hate love. Love is the worst. Love is fake. I loved him. So much. I started to get tears in my eyes. He was smart, funny, hot, adorable, he was my everything. He was like my best friend, I loved so much. I loved him.. and I thought he loved me too. Love lies to people. I bit my lip, recalling my memories with him. He would take me out to dates, kiss me, make me laugh. I shook my head. No. Jangmi, stay strong. Remember, what he did to you. Dont fall in love. I put on my big cardigan and put on red leggings. I stepped out of my room and saw Seunghyun on the sofa waiting. 

"Lets go" I said. He turned and stood up. 

"Wow." he said. He grabbed his jacket. We walked outside and didn't say anything. I walked quietly. 

"yahh are you okay? You seem distant." he said nudging my shoulder. 

"Nothing. I'm okay." I smiled. 

"What are your friends like?" I asked. 

"Well.. Jiyong is like a workaholic but really fun. Seungri is more cheerful. Taeyang.. you should know hehe. Daesung is kinda like Seungri but I like to bully him haha." He said. 

"They seem nice." I said. 

"What do you think of me?" he asked. Well, that caught me off gaurd. I thought for a while. 

"Mhm.. a flirt." I said. 

"A flirt?!" he said. "Are you serious? I'm not like that" he pouted. 

"No!" I said laughing. We reached Taeyangs house. Seunghyun rang the bell. We waited, and I rang the bell again. 

"What is taking them so long?" Seunghyun asked. Right after, Taeyang opened the door. 

"Sorry!" he smiled. 

"Hi! Jangmi..Seunghyun?" he looked over to Seunghyun. 

"Daesung invited me." Seunghyun went it. Weird. I walked inside and took off my jacket. 

"Hiiiiii Jangmi Noona!" Seungri said and hugged. It startled me but hugged him back. 

"Hi.." I said.

"Come!" he grabbed my hand and went over to the others. Daesung got up and smiled. 

"HI!" He said and ran over to me and hugged me. 

I smiled and saw Jiyong looking at me with a cold strare. I smiled at him and he just looked away. Rude! I sat down next to Seungri. 

"Your really pretty Noona!" he said. 

"Thanks Seungri!" I smiled. Taeyang came and sat next to me. I was in the middle. 

"Soo. what are we doing today?" asked Daesung. 

"Shopping. Park. YG building. Club." everyone said at once. 

"Woah. Okay Wait. Who wants shopping" I asked. My hand went up. Only hand. 

"Fine. Park?" I said. Daesung and Seungri. 

"Nooo. I'm going to the park" Jiyong said. 

"Amusement park?" I offered. 

"YEA!!!" Daesung and Seungri said. 

"Amusement park... not bad. I'll go" Taeyang said. 

"Yea I agree." Jiyong and Seunghyun said. We decided to go to the amusement park. Once we reached there, Daesung and Jiyong wanted to go to one ride. 
"Ok. We'll will go and meet you guys at the food court at 12. Aara?" Daesung said. I nodded. It was me, Taeyang, Seunghyun, and Seungri. 

"what about you guys?" I asked. 

"Im going with you" Seungri said. He linked arms with me. 

"Umm.. Jangmi do you want to go to that ride?" Taeyang asked. 

"Sure!' I said. Seunghyun just stood there not saying a word. Whats with him? I walked with Taeyang to the ride with Seunghyun and Seungri behind us. 

Seunghyun POV

I bit my lip. She's supposed to be with me. Aish, Taeyang have you fallen for her? I walked behind them with Seungri. I could here her laugh with Taeyang. I looked at them angrily. 

"Hyung! Are you okay?" Seungri asked. 

"What? Yea I am." I went back to looking and cursing at them. We finally made it to the ride. 

"Oh Great! I think we're going to go on the ride in about..2 hours!" I said. Jangmi turned around.

"Noo. Look the line is moving fast!" she smiled. God damn, that smile. I could see that she has a tiny dimple. We ended up waiting one hour before going on the ride. 

"Yes! Let's go Hyung!" Seungri said. I sat next to Seungri right behind Jangmi. 

"Oh God. i'm going to die!" Jangmi said. 

"Its okay, take my hand!" Taeyang said. Jangmi grabbed his hand and held it tightly. WTF. NO TAEYANG DAMN YOU. 

"That's it. Today is my last day." Seungri said. 

"Stop being a little chicken." I said. 

"I cant help it! I'm so scared!" Seungri said. 

"it's only going to last a few... SECONDS" The ride started and went up really fast. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed. 
"OMMMAAAA!" I screamed. A minute later the ride ended. Thank God! Woah. My heart was racing. 

"HAHHAHA" Jangmi laughed loudly. 

"Wat." i asked.

"YOU!! HAHAHHA" She said. 

"YOU! Screamed like a little girl! HAHA" she said. I squinted my eyes.

"No i didn't" I said denying. 

"Yes you did Hyung! You even screamed more than me!" Seungri said laughing. 

"Shut up." I said. I walked in front of them in embarrassment. It was 12 and we headed to the food court. Jangmi was talking to Seungri so Taeyang was walking beside me. 

"Hey.."I said breaking the slience. 

"hey." Taeyang said. 

"Are you mad at me?" I asked. 

"No. Why would I be?" he said. 

"I just thought..." I said. 

"Do you like her?" he asked. I looked behind me and saw Jangmi pretty far away. 

"No. Do you?" I asked. 

"No." he said, Lying, much? 

"Let's make deal." He said. We stopped walking.  Jangmi and Seungri walked passed us. Jangmi looked at me and walked. 

"What kind of deal...?" I asked turning back to Taeyang.

"If I get Jangmi to like me, I can have her, if you can get her to like you, you can have her. And who ever gets her, will get.. 1k." he said. 1k? Do I dare to play around with Jangmi's feelings? mhmmm... I'm not that type of person..

"Deal." I smirked. We shook hands and walked to the group. Mhm.. What is Taeyang planning? Weird. He's never been like this before. Whatever, I'll play his game. I sat next to Jangmi. Well, If I wanna win, I gotta get closer with her. Time to plan. Lalala.

 

HEY!! sorry for the late update.. i had so much hw and school things blah blah.. Oh and sorry for the long chapter!!! I have an idea of what this story is going to be like... so plz subscribe, and COMMENT I SEE YOU SLIENT READERS. hehe.. I will updateeee next week maybe hehe.... Happy New Year!!! <3