Finally (YOU)

whats the point of love?

YASSS. Im finally here. The plane landed and I got my things and ran outside. I still cant believe that im here, Seoul. Wow. I looked outside from the window as I headed out of the airport. Ok, now, where is that guy who is supposed to pick me up.

"Ms.Jung Jangmi!!!" yelled the guy in a black suit. I turned around and saw a man holding up my name as a sign. Oh, there he is.

"Gamsahamida." I said to the guy. I sat in the car. I looked out the window and saw huge bulidings. Woowwwww.....

"Welcome to Seoul. It's amazing here." the guy said.

"Oh Thanks... What's your name?" I asked him.

"Call me David." he said.

"ohh ok." I responded with a nod. I fell alseep.....

 "JUNG JANGMI. WAKE UP." I woke up slowy as I heard my name being called.

"yahh... i was sleeping.." I said.

"You have arrived to the YG building." David said. As soon as I heard that, I jumped out of the car. I looked at my self using my phone and I looked terrible  omgg... I need to use the bathroom.

"ahhh... Jung Jangmi, you finally arrived!." said Yang Hyun Suk. I turned around to see the CEO of YG. I quickly bowed and said

"Annyounghaseyo!"

"Jung Jangmi.. Please come with me." Yang Hyun Suk.

I followed him into the building. We went to his office and he sat down.

"Please, sit down." he told me.

"yes, sir." i sat down.

"Starting Monday, you will be working as a intern.. I will introduce you to the YG family when we have dinner." he said. OMG.OMG.OMG.  

All I said was "Thank you! And I look forward for the dinner."

I left his office and surprisingly i bumped into Taeyang.

"Oh! Mian hamida!" I said as I bowed. I looked up to him. He's soo tall.

"Oh no, it's alright! Are you the new intern?" he asked me.

"Yes.. I will be working on Monday." I told him calmly. Wow, hes so y.

"Ohh. Well, do you want me to show where your apartment is?" He asked me.

" Oh no, its alright, my apartment is a couple block away from here." I said.

"Well, i'll walk you to your apartment anyways." He said. I nodded. Omg. hes hot.

We went outside the building and got my stuff from the car.

"Wow.. you sure do have a a lot of stuff." He said as he looked at my 6 luggages.

"Well, I'm coming from all the way from New York, I sure do need to bring everything if im living here for one year." I said. He laughed. Oh God, why must he be so cute when he laughs. We walked a couple blocks and finally reached my new apartment. I opened the door and all i could say was wow. YG paid for my apartment and did they buy me a hella awesome apartment. As we walked in, the living room was huge with light blue walls, a plasma tv, sofas, a coffee table, and a kitchen. I looked around to find my room.

"Here!" said Taeyang. I went to him and found my room. My room was light purple with a huge bed covered in pillows, a plasma, a macbook sitting on a desktop. Taeyang and I put my stuff by my bed.

"Thanks for bringing my stuff here!." I said as I bowed.

"No need to be so formal to me!" He laughed as he said that. 

 

Okay... so this is my first chapter and i know its a bit bad, actually, really bad. I plan to fix it when i have time. but plz dont let this chapter bore you, it will get better i promise. hehe plz comment anything :)