Two Hearts

whats the point of love?

I woke up late. I got up from my bed and headed for the bathroom. Did Seunghyun wake up? Ugh! Stop thinking about him Jangmi!! I shaked my head and showered. Mhm.. Since its a Sunday I have the whole day to myself I thought. Ahh time to relax! I made myself hot coco and hopped on to the sofa and turned the tv on. And guess what was on? An interview with Seunghyun! UGH!

"Soo Seunghyun-ssi, are you in a relationship?" the interviewer asked.

"Mhm.. I did confess to this girl.." he said looking at his feet. Omg! OMG. He blushed! Hes so cute!!

"Aww " The interviewer ooed. He paused for a second.

"But, she said she will think about it. He then looked into the camera and said

"And I hope she will accept my heart." Oh my... I turned off the tv.. So wait. He does like me, I confrimed "Omg!!!!" i started squeling like a fangirl. I had a huge smile on my face. As I started to fangirl a bit more, my phone vibrated.

FROM: Youngbae :) Hey hey! I havent talk to u in sooo long! Want to grab a bite?

TO:Youngbae Hi hi! Yea it has been long, been busy and stuff haha. And sure ill grab a bite.

FROM: Youngbae :) Yayy Ill come in one hour ok? :)

TO:Youngbae Yea thats fine xD

Mhmm.. Maybe not a whole day to myself. I got up and got dressed. Instead of looking nice, I just threw on some black h&m sweatpants and a leather jacket. As I waited, I just started to think about Jiyong. Omo. Why does he hate me so much? I remember the night when I was at the club. He spoke so rudely to me! Should I ask him whats up? I didnt even do anything to him... Maybe ill ask Youngbae. Ding dong, my doorbell rang. I opened the door and welcomed Youngbae.

"Hey!!!" I said excitedly. 

"Hi!" he came and hugged me. Well, thats new.

"Um so how are things?" I asked as I grabbed my clutch.

"Eh stressful." He said. I walked out with him and locked my apartment door.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well my new album is coming out and I need to make sure everything is on point. You know?"

"Ahh your new album? And i dont know . Im not a singer.' I said making him chuckle.

" Your funny. So where ya wanna go eat?" he said. We walked to his car and sat.

" Um you choose. I wanna see your taste." I said smiling.

"You wanna see my taste?' I nodded.

 

Hello.... Sorry for such a small update! I plan to continue this in the next chapter. Haha i wanted to update for now for you guys!! And i noticed that some of the chapters have more views than the others... I kno the start is boring but i think im getting better. This is my first fanfic hehhe plz comment and subscribe little doves!<3 FOLLOW MY IG @roseeettastone orrrrr my 2ne1 page: @2ne1crushtime