Chap 13

My special bodyguard
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Joon pov- 
 
 
So.. Is this really it? From the 1st day to the last, i promise i won't forget you Hyerim..  
 
You, whom i've always wanted to protect.. I can't even hold you in my arms now. I won't be able to see you anymore. 
 
I'm sorry things became like this. But... Please, forget me and move on. 
When time passes, it'll be all ok. When you leave, it'll be tiring and hard for me so just hurry on and live without me. Find someone who can love you better than i did.. 
I'm sorry, Hyerim... I'm really sorry.. 
 
It wasn't too long since our 1st encounter but from then until now, i loved you... 
 
 
 
Your pov- 
 
 
The tears which i've been holding back gushed out uncontrollably. My heart hurts. Why does it hurt this much? He left.. 
 
Joon left..
 
 
 
*flashback* 
 
As i came out of my room, i saw Joon bidding my appa the last goodbye. My heart ached at the sight. Just then, our eyes met. 
 
Joon gave me a small bitter smile. I walked up to him. I didn't what to say. I couldn't say anything. 
 
Joon then broke the silence,"I'm going, Hyerim-ah. Don't miss me too much.. I guess this is really the end, huh?" Joon sighed. 
 
"Don't leave.." I murmured. 
 
He looked at me with sad eyes. "I have to.." 
 
He caressed my cheek gently. 
"Hyerim-ah.. Forget me.." 
 
I was shocked by what he said. 
"It'll be hard but forget me.. I'm sorry things turned out like this but carry on without me and pretend i'm non-existant.. Farewell.."
 
I was too overwhelmed to speak. I stared into his dark brown orbs for one last time before he gave me the last smile and walked out from the door.
 
 
 
*end of flashback* 
 
 
 
No.. I can't forget you, Joon! How can i possibly forget you when you've given me so many memories to remember? 
 
 
Just then, i felt a pat on my back. It was my unnie. I looked up at her and hugged her tightly. 
"Why? Why is it always that the ones i love most leaves me? Why?" I sobbed. 
 
My unnie patted my back slowly and stayed with me till i had no more tears to cry out. I was thankful for her presence. 
 
 
 
After my unnie left my room, to give me some space, alone, many memories of me and Joon flashed right before me. 
 
Realisation hit me fast, and i finally found my answer. 
 
 
I love him..
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------
 

Dear readers, 

 

Sorry for the super short chapter! I'm not that good with writing sad parts although i love reading them. Anyways, i hope you felt at least a tiny bit sad on this chapter! Haha! Tip: you should listen to MBLAQ's Rust and Prayer because i got inspired from those 2 songs... :)

 

Thanks for reading! Bye~ 

Author Hyunmin