Meeting Exo-Kai's offer

Love,Bread and EXO.. (Who would I Choose?? Him or him..?)

    When you're touring the house,suddenly someone hugged you from behind. You called out Kyungsoo's name,but when you saw him giggling before your eyes,you frozed. 'Dugu ya(who are you)???'-you said. 'Ya.. don't you know me??'-the guy replied. It's Baekhyun-nie! He just got home from practicing the debut dance with Kris and Suho. You're jumping in excitement with Baekhyun. The 2 guys are looking at you curiously.

   Baekhyun introduced you to them and to the others as well.Then,he looked at his watch and excused himself to take shower for a moment. Kyungsoo who was watching you from earlier only managed to smile at you well-being to fit in with the guys. You punched his shoulder and he let out a cute 'ouch' that makes you giggle. He took you to the kitchen and there you found LuHan again making Bibimbap(Korean mixed rice) and bulgogi(grilled meat). The aroma of the spicy red paste and olive oil makes you wondering of how it taste.

   LuHan feed you a wrapped meat and a spoonful of bibimbap. Then he does the same to Kyungsoo,who also nodded in amazement of how good it taste. LuHan sure did make the bibimbap taste perfectly like a Korean. He mixed it well. The cooking 'eomma' of Exo was impressed by the Chinese guy's Korean cooking.

 

" Omo.. maistta!! This is so yummy,LuHan-ssi!" You gave him 2 thumbs up.

"It's yummy,right? I'm already a master of making Bibimbap.. you should try my gimbap as well.. I'll make some for you next time you drop-by,arasso?" 

"Jinjja? Yaksok(promise)?" You raised your finger to make a pinky swear. He linked his pinky finger with you.

"Aigoo... this pinky swear makes me jealous.. You never make me a Bibimbap before and she never eat my cooking because I didn't had chance to cook for her."

"Err... ya,I think Xiumin and Sehun is watching Gag Concert without me.. Catch ya later,Hyoeun!" He looked at you and Kyungsoo with a terrified look in his eyes. It's kinda cute though..

"Yeah. Sure,whatever..."

 

Kyungsoo said it in a low tone while chewing on a stuffed cucumber kimchi that he took from the fridge. You gave your 'you have gotta be kidding me' look to LuHan.. He make a surrender gesture and go to the living room with the Bibimbap and bulgogi,where the slanted-eyed guy(Xiumin) and Sehun is waiting for him. He left me to face the sulking Kyungsoo alone! You approached him and have a bite of the stuffed kimchi with him on the kitchen counter.

 

" You're kidding me,right? You aren't jealous LuHan and me being friendly,right?" You . He turned another way and chewed on the kimchi.

" Molla.. I guess I am. I thought you should be nicer to them but I got jealous that you're busy being friendly and you didn't even look at me."

"So that's what it was.. Hurmm..." You thought for a while. Then,a smile appears on your lips. You hold his arm and give him a peck.

"What was that for? It's not working if you're trying to act cute to me." He is in his defensive mode! You knew it all along. You called him 'oppa' a few times and apologize in a cute voice. You're not giving up and tries over and over again.After a few tries,he finally smiled! He pinched your cheeks and kiss your forehead. 

"Oppa,where's your room? "

"Wae?? Wanna sleep-over?" He laughed in a devilish way after saying that.

"Yah.. pabo-ya! I was only trying to see if you manage your stuffs well and know who your roommate is."

"Arasso.. Don't get worked up over my silly jokes. Khajja.. "

 

   Kyungsoo took you to his room. As you're entering his room,you saw a guy was lying only in shorts while reading something. Kyungsoo threw a white shirt at the guy and he was about to scold Kyungsoo but stopped as soon as he saw you. You waved your hand to him and smile shyly. The guy put on the white shirt and took off his earphone. The book was hidden under his bed as well. He bow a little and asked Kyungsoo about you.

" She's Hyoeun,my yeoja-chingu. She just got back from U.S and now she's a soon-to-be baker in Cheongdam-dong"

"Korre?? Annyeonghaseyo.. Choneun Jongin imnida,but you can call me by my stage name,Kai. So,you're majoring in baking back in the U.S? That's cool.."

 

You sat on Kyungsoo's bed and smirk with Kai's word. Kyungsoo giggle because he knew you wouldn't stop there when someone talks about your talents or major back in the U.S. You crossed your leg and rest your head on your arm as a stand.

 

"Actually,D.O forgot to add that I'm a dance majored when I'm in U.S. I just love baking because my mum is a well-known Korean pastry chef in the U.S. "

"She is?? For real? yah..  " Looking at Kyungsoo and you in disbelief and smile sheepishly.

"Yepp..she is. She's good than you thought,you know. She used to win lots of dance and singing competitions. " Kyungsoo added.

"Is that so? So,are you up for a battle,then?" Jongin asked you while shooting his y glares at you.

"Did I hear someone said dance battle?" Baekhyun's head popped out of nowhere. He entered the room and tapped your shoulder.

"Yeah,Kai is offering a dance battle to Hyeoun. I guess it's on." kyungsoo put his arm around Baekhyun's shoulder and nodded.