The truth..

Love,Bread and EXO.. (Who would I Choose?? Him or him..?)

The night was so cold.. It's Winter,no wonder it's freezing. Huh.. Curse this idea of mine! What was I thinking of when I said we should walk?? Pabo.. I really am pabo. Huh.

"Wae-yo? Chuwoh eyo(are you cold)?" He took off his jacket and put it on you.

"You shouldn't have to.. You'll be cold.. I mean it."

"No.. I shouldn't let you freeze. I'm a gentleman,don't you know?"

 

Yeah,right.. it wasn't like that a year ago when you suddenly kissed me. Huh.. You giggled and shook your head. He stare at your face under the low light of the lamp post. You look stunning even with your face wasn't that visible. But to him,you always look lovely even with flour all over your face or icing on your nose and forehead.

"What's so funny?" He asked

"Nothing~ I reminiscence of something. That's all.."

"About what?"

"Secret..."  You walked backward and gigling while facing him. Walking with him makes you forgot about how dearly you miss your Kyungsoo. He wasn't around when you needed him. Unlike this giant cutie that know neither night nor day and kept pouring you with calls,sometimes cute cards.

"Yah.. be careful. You'll trip if you kept walking like that." He raise his hand for you to hold.

 

You hold his hand without much thinking. Before you know it,you're walking hand in hand with him-still walking backward,though-and giggling. He really love this side of yours,adorable and need to be protected by him. It makes him grew fond to you. 

"You know what? I don't feel like watching movie. Can we just walk like this and enjoy the night?"

"Jinjja? But you gave me your jacket! Hurmm.. Let's get something warm first.. Ah~ Let's go there."

You took his hand and ran into a nearby cafe. The cafe was not crowded and the customers looks like couples enjoying their date. They didn't even mind anything around them. Chanyeol smile and walk to the counter. You pulled up his scarf on his neck to cover his mouth. He ordered Ice vanilla latte for both of you. Gosh.. drinking cold drinks in this Winter?  You also ordered two warmth muffins and a plate of spaghetti.The girl behind the counter took your order.

The drinks done first,so both of you grabbed one each and walked to a remote seat from other customer. He's drinking while enjoying the view of the window. Passers-by are walking with their partner,hand in hand and cuddling. This is what it felt like,right? Going on a date..? I hope she can accept my feeling. But,she has a boyfriend. I wonder who the famous boyfriend of her is. 

"Hyeoun-ssi.."

"De?"

"Who is your boyfriend.. actually? Do I know him?" You gulped down the remaining drink in your mouth and stare at him. His glassy eyes didn't blinked at all..

"Well.. It's someone you know. He's always in front of you. He.." The beeper on your table vibrated. Your food are ready. He walked to the counter and pay for the food. When he came back,you inhale deeply and decided to tell him about Kyungsoo.

"..and you're saying? "

"He is.. "

Beep beep... Chanyeol's phone vibrated. He pick it up.

"Yoboseyo? De.. D.O-ssi wae-yo?"

"Are you watching movie right now.. with Hyeoun-ssi?"

"Nope~ We decided to hang out since it's too bored watching movie. I guess.. Watcha doin~? "

"Ah.. nothing,I was in the dressing room.. -oppa~ .. Ehem! I'm quiet busy right now.I'll call you later."

"Right.. (Chanyeol smile creepily hearing the girl's voice) Okay.. I'll say hi to Hyeoun-ssi for you!  Annyeong~"

 

He put away his phone on the table. You constantly stare at it. He drink his latte and gave you a weird look.

 

"Something wrong?"

"You're talking to Kyungsoo just now,right?"

"De~ maja-yo(that's right). Wae? "

"It's just.. hurm.. nothing" What are you doing,Hyeoun-ssi? You should've told him! Now is the chance.

"You know what? I hear something interesting just now. There's a girl calling him oppa in the dressing room. She sounds so suspicious! I wonder what they're doing. Hehehe.."

You're shocked with what he said. You're trying so hard to cover your reddening face. Your grip getting tight and the plastic glass make a sound from your grip.Suddenly you remember the text on Kyungsoo's phone. He said it was from their high school friend,just saying hi to him. You believed him and stop doubting. But,it doesn't stop there. He kept avoiding you when he got calls or texts from someone. You both never fight before until he suddenly scolded you for being jealous for nothing.

Your eyes suddenly let go a drip of tears. Chanyeol stop talking-whatever he was saying to you-and stare at you. He hold your hand and look so worried.

"Yah.. wae geurae(what happen)? Wae ulla geurae(why are you crying)?Hyeoun-ssi?"

"So he does cheating on me.. I was right all this time but he fooled me." You smile in your tears. Chanyeol sat next to you and patted your shoulder slowly. He still didn't get what you're trying to say,but he can tell you're having a difficult time. 

"What do you means? Your boyfriend is cheating on you?Who is he,anyway? Why does it so hard for anyone to tell me?" He sighed and let you rested your head on his shoulder.

"It's Kyungsoo.He's my boyfriend. It's been a year now."

He suddenly stop patting your shoulder. His eyes grew wide and he lost for words. You sat straight and look at him. He didn't move a little. Hurt,that's what he felt and guilt for having feeling towards his friends girlfriend. You cry at his silentness. You know he's trying to be calm,fighting with his own feeling that only God knows.

"He.. He is your boyfriend? D.O-ssi? I didn't expect that at all.. All this time,he never told me and he knew I have a crush on you. I told him everything. About my feeling,about the kiss... Only he and LuHan knew about this."

You cupped your mouth with your hand and grabbed your bag. You get on your feet and walked outside of the cafe,leaving his jacket at the chair. He didn't let you walked away too far. He ran to get you and he did. He grabbed your arm and swing you around. You let go of his grip and slap him.

"You told them about that night? No wonder he cheat on me. He didn't trust me since that day."

"No.. You're wrong. I didn't told him about that kiss at the same day. He knew about it just recently when I'm certain I have a feeling for you so deeply. He knew about the kiss last week. LuHan was there in the room and he didn't say anything."

"What? Last week? He acted strangely for over a month already.. I.. I'm so sorry Chanyeol. I'm confuse."

"It's okay.. I understand.." He hugged you. You're crying on his shoulder and he didn't care if his jacket was drenched with your tears.

He walked you to a nearby gazebo in a nearby park. You leaned your head on his shoulder and your eyes are red from crying. It's hurt to think. Kyungsoo.. He might be doing something with that girl. The mysterious girl who made him turned away from you. It's hurt. Chanyeol slowly your hair. He sang a song for you. Your favorite song 'Baby Don't Cry'.

Suddenly it started to snow.. You stood up and watch the white flakes pouring down slowly. You raised your hand and a sudden chill tingle your finger as the snow touched your skin.

"You know what.. I didn't expect everything to turn out like this. I'm so embarrassed to you right now. Forgive me,Chanyeol-ah.." A drop of tears dripped and hit the floor of the gazebo.

"Hey.. Don't say sorry. I was the one to be blame too. I told him about my feeling and I foolishly didn't know that you're both an item."

"We're both wrong.. That's what it really was.. We're not together,Chanyeol-ah.. I'm dumping him. I will.."

"Yah.." He walked closer to you.

"Save it.. I won't change my mind. It's fair,right? We're both having someone else. He got the girl.. I got you."

 

He wrapped his arms around you and kissed your neck. He whispered an apology to your ears and you can feel a drop of hot liquid on the back of your neck. He's crying..