It's Over

Love,Bread and EXO.. (Who would I Choose?? Him or him..?)

The silent at the gazebo is far than peaceful. Chanyeol kept playing with your left hand and your eyes are at fixed at your phone on the stone table. You slowly reached for it. He stopped playing with your hand and stopped your right hand from reaching your phone.

"You should think about this matter deeply. You love him.. "

"But he didn't.. It's a burden for him and for me to keep going with this relationship. It's no point at all."

"Hyeoun-ssi.. Whatever your decision is,make sure it doesn't regrets you later. Think deeply."

"I have made my mind,Chanyeol-ah.."

You took the phone and dialled his number. As expected,he didn't answer right away. It took him 3 calls for him to answer.

"De.. Hyeoun-ssi? "

"Kyungsoo oppa.. Mianhe,we're over."

"What? All of the sudden.. Noe eodiya?? You're with Chanyeol right?"

"Yes. He already know everything about us. He also told me about you and that girl with you. I hope you're having a great time oppa."

"What? Yah.. This is so not you. What's going on??"

"I am guilty towards you for hiding the fact that Chanyeol kissed me. But,I'm not gonna spare you. You had an affair with her.."

"Where are you? Noe eodiya?? "

"I'm at the park 2 blocks away from my house. You know where it is. There's a stone gazebo. I'll be waiting."

Krekk. He hung up. Chanyeol look at you and he slowly smile. Even his smile is not sincere,how on earth will you react when Kyungsoo are standing in front of you. 15 minutes.. Kyungsoo arrived,with LuHan. LuHan smile weakly at you. He knew about all of these.

"Yah.. Are you serious,Hyeoun-ssi? I thought you love me.."

"I am and yes,I do love you.. But,is it the same for you? You are never there for me."

"I was busy,okay? I'm trying so hard to be there for you. Be honest with me,you have a feeling for Chanyeol,right?" He shakes your shoulder and he really tried to change your mind. LuHan sat next to Chanyeol and he stare at you.

"Too busy for me? Busy enough playing with that girl? I hate you,Kyungsoo-ssi. "

"That girl? Yah.. She's nothing. She's a friend and a fan. If you don't believe me,ask Suzy. She know that girl. I'm asking you a question. Do you like Chanyeol?"

" I don't have time for this,okay?"

"So,it's true.. You love him but not as much as me,right? You love me more."

You cried.. He kept shaking your shoulder and you didn't stop crying,still didn't answer his question. He's right..you love both of them. But you love Kyungsoo a little bit more than Chanyeol. It's just you can't tolerate with Kyungsoo's changes. He was not the same Kyungsoo you knew from your childhood. 

LuHan hold his arm and shook his head.

"Stop it,D.O-ssi.. She's crying,for God sake. Stop making her hurt than she already has."

"Hurt? Hurt..? What about me,hyung? I love her too,but a week ago Chanyeol told me about his feeling and... the kiss? The kiss at the 1st night I introduced her to all of you. How am I not hurt by that? She betrayed me.I'm just trying to make her realize how hurt I am."

"Hyung.. " Chanyeol stood up.

"She deserved someone better. She betrayed me because i'm not good enough. I'm a bad boyfriend."Kyungsoo is losing his mind.. 

"No,I kissed her first. She pushed me away saying that she won't change her mind over someone she barely know. See ? She love you so does now.But,if she deserved someone better,I'll be that guy for her"

"Hyeoun-ssi?" LuHan called out for you. You are covering your ears with both of your hands.

"Andwe.. Stop it!!! I had enough of this! If my existance will only breaks your friendship,i'll walk away. You can do what you want,Kyungsoo.. and you can focus to your work. Chanyeol-ah,mianhe.. it's not gonna work. "

"What is that supposed to means? Yah,Hyeoun-ssi??" Kyungsoo grabbed your hand but you pushed him away.

You ran as fast as you can to your house and locked the door. You locked every windows as well and crashed yourself on the bed. Your eyes can't hold in the tears anymore. What happened? Did i betrayed Kyungsoo just like what he said?But.. He lose interest in me and busy texting,calling other girl. Its that my fault,too? He changed. He stop loving me? Is this the end? 

Rriinngggg... rriiinngggg!

"Hyeoun-ssi?? Open the door. Yah.. Open the door,now!" It's Chanyeol. 

You grabbed your phone in your pocket and dialled his number.

"Hyeoun-ssi? Open the door,please? Let me in.."

"Leave me alone,Chanyeol-ah.."

"No.. I won't let you go. I'll be with you no matter what it takes."

"Mianhe.. I don't feel like living anymore. This is killing me. I felt guilty towards both of you."

"Yah.. don't say that! "

With that,you hung up on him. He kept banging the door,didn't care about the neighbour's watching. You walked down to the kitchen and your hand slowly reached on the kitchen counter. Your eyes are staring sharply at the knife. A few different size of knives at the counter. You took one and stare at it. Without much thinking you slashed your own wrist. 

Mianhe.. I didn't know loving someone could be this hurtful. It's even hurtful when I know him for my entire life. It's not your fault Chanyeol-ah. I can't control your feelings toward me but I do know that I love you,too. It's a wise decision for me to do. Goodbye.. -Hyeoun

You texted Chanyeol a goodbye message. The sting of the cut is so unbearable. You're struggling on your feet to remain still. As soon as you sent the message,he banged the door even louder and it almost cracked open. You smile knowing that he got your message. You're getting pale. He kept calling your name and his voice slowly faded.

The drips of red fluid came out of your flesh like a broke down water pipe. It didn't stop bleeding. After a few second,there's blood everywhere and you're on your knee bear with the pain. Chanyeol manage to kicked open the door but you're already passed out. He ran to get you and he shakes you a few time. It's no use.. You're not opening you eyes.