The Punishment

Love,Bread and EXO.. (Who would I Choose?? Him or him..?)

    He constantly staring. Chanyeol is staring at you in amusement. You stand up and 'announced' Kai's punishment. He sheepishly smile and stand next to you. In your hand,a plastic bag full of gae-ran(eggs) which consists raw and hard boiled. Everyone was anticipating on what you're going to say next. 

"Kai would have to eat all of these gae-ran,including the raw. But.. He shouldn't have it easy since he lost,right? So,he'll have to crack it open with his head. It's his luck if the eggs are hard boiled,and we all know there's raw eggs." 

"Arghh.. you're so cruel,Hyeoun-ssi! I thought you'll punish me lightly. You seems like you'll sympathize earlier."

"Nope.. You asked for it and I'm the person to turned down someone's wish easily."

"She's right.. You willingly asked for it,kai-ssi." LuHan put his hand on Kai's shoulder and looking at him with his 'I-told-you-so' face.

"Before we start the punishment,you can say some prayer or maybe prepared yourself,kai. I need to make a phone call."

 

You grabbed your phone and sit far from the boys. Kyungsoo and  Chanyeol are staring at you. You dial Minah unnie's number as fast as you can. tutt tutt tutt.. krekk! She pick up.

"Yoboseyo? Where are you,Hyeoun-ssi?? I thought you're home early"

"Mianhe,unnie. I'm at SME right now. You're at home,right?"

"Duh.. Of course I am.. Wae? Do you want me to cook something for you?"

"Annyia.. I need you to come here at SME,palli~"

"Jigeum(now)?? Yahh.. I just got home! What for? You're not in trouble are you? Are you hurt?"

"Annyia.. Just get here in the next 15 minutes. I'll send Baekhyunnie at the main door to wait for you. Arasso?"

"Baekhyunnie? Arasso! Unnie geumbang khalkke(I'll come later)!"

 

You smile and said 'yes!' out loud. The boys are staring at you. You giggle as you walked towards them. You pushed Baekhyun to make some room between him and Kyungsoo. You turned you face towards Baekhyun and cupped his face with your hands. Everyone was shocked and Baekhyun's eyes are widen! You slapped his face a little.

"Yah,don't think of something funny. Listen,in 10 minutes,can you go to the main door?"

"Bwo? For what??"

"You see.. " You whispered the rest to him and his eyes are widen once again. This time he get on his feet and ran as fast as he could for the door. After the door was shut,everyone stares at you.

"Yah,what's that all about? You're acting suspicious,Hyeoun-ssi." Kyungsoo stare at you deeply. You pushed his nearing face and smile sheepishly. 

"Annyia.. It's nothing. You'll see. I told him to wait for 10 minutes and he just took off!"

"LuHan gege,come here. LuHan kneel in front of you. 

"What's up? "

"Can you bring those mineral waters and gave it to everyone? Oh,there's cookies and cupcakes too. "

"Sure,no prob." He walk to the sofa and get another black plastic bag.

"You buy all of these for us?" Suho asked you as LuHan hand out the cookies,cupcakes and a bottle of mineral water to everyone.

"De,it's not that much but I hope everyone would like it."

"Omo,maissta(yummy). I love this cupcake" Sehun talked while eating.

"Thanks,Hyeoun-ssi. You're so thoughtful" Lay thanked you.

"Ne.. Eat up." Chanyeol looked at you and smile. You smiled back.

"Chanyeol-ssi? "

"De? " He came up to you and sit next to you.So, there you are sitting between Chanyeol and Kyungsoo.

"Gomawo-yo for carrying me earlier. I was clumsy and you helped me."

"She's right. You really did a good job by carrying her." Kyungsoo tapped his shoulder. Chanyeol's smile is bigger.

"Also... Mianata for making your nose bleed. I didn't mean.."

"Gwenchana-yo,I'm fine." 

"Yahh.. I'm back! Look who's here! " Baekhyun was back with Minah uunie. Minah unnie look pleased as everyone stood up and bowed at her.

"Omo,who is this pretty lady?" Xiumin bow as he said the words. Minah smile and offer her hand to shake his hand. But,Baekhyun quickly catch her hand and hold it in his.

"She's mine,mind that. " Minah was shocked and take her hand from him.

"Okay~ that was awkward! Guys,this is my cousin and yes,Baekhyun has a crush on her. She's taken. Her name is Bang Minah. I called her earlier and asked her to come here. " You quickly get Minah and gave her something to eat.

"That's explained why Baekhyun scarded like a cat for the door with an excited face. Why don't say so that Minah noona is coming?" Kyungsoo put his hands on his waist.

"I told you you'll see. Hehee.. There's a reason I called unnie here. 1st,I need a girl companion because sitting here as the only girl is pretty awkward for me. 2nd,it has something to do with Kai's punishment. You see,the number of all us is 14. That means kai must eat the eggs in exact number of people in this room. Whoever came in,he/her will be included even if they came for a snack or whatever."

Kai's eyes are wide. He looked at Minah who was scratching her head. With no more option,he sat and began eating. Xiumin took out his smart phone and record Kai. Everyone else is cheering for him and supported him. Kyungsoo put his arm around your shoulder.

"You're so mean. Poor Kai.. "

"Like you don't know me~ hehee.. aren't you gonna cheer for him?"