He asked me out

Love,Bread and EXO.. (Who would I Choose?? Him or him..?)

It's been 1 year since Exo became popular and well-loved by everyone around the world. There's also some fans that goes overboard that called 'sasaeng fans'. It bothers you whenever Exo are on the News,being chased by sasaeng fans.You're worried sick about D.O's safety and the others as well. Even though you're worried,you keep your head to your baking. Now,you're already a master in baking but you still worked under your favorite baker to gain more experiences in handling the customers.

Chanyeol at the same time,always chased you around that night. He even got your number from Xiumin after begging for quiet a long time.His effort to be close to you is worthy because you didn't have the heart to ignore him. Sooner or later,you have to meet him again whenever you're visiting Exo or watching their showcase in Korea-with VIP passes,of course!

Sometimes,it's such a pain when Chanyeol sent flowers,chocolate and asked you out every week when he's free. You don't hate him, but you're afraid that you'll be giving him hopes. Although,you kinda have a minor feeling at him. The spark when he get serious and looked into your eyes.

"Yah,wanna go to the cinema this Friday night? It's on me. I'll wear something to cover my face.I'm a genius right??" Chanyeol popped out of nowhere that you almost dropped your whisk. You glare at him for 10 seconds. He raised both of his hands and make a surrender face.He get next to you and grabbed the bowl contained some whipped cream and continue to whip it. 

"Movie? Should I go..? Hurmm.. I'm learning on how to make carrot cake with cheese cream and orange zest. Why don't you bring Xiumin,LuHan gege or Suho appa?"

"They're always busy.. I seldomly invited to talkshow.Please? You can bring anyone or make anyone come. Jebal?"

"Alright,I'll go with you.. Enough with the puppy face." You took the bowl from him and cooled the cream for other baker to use later. He pout his lips and he tried to look as cute as he can.

You went to the workers' room and get changed,as your shift had over. Chanyeol is practicing his rap..You sighed. He's indeed a happy virus and derp. When you're done changing your clothes,Chanyeol was already at the bench waiting for you. He smile when he saw you. You walked out of the back door with Chanyeol tailing you.

As you walked with your earphone on,he reached for your hand. He's like a kid clinging to his mommy.You stare at him and pinched his shoulder. You scold at him-jokingly,of course- for being clingy.He let go of your hand and sulk. He look straight ahead and didn't look at you at all. He's really sulking! You pulled his hoodie and he almost fall on his if he didn't balance his body.

"Wae?" He asked with a gloomy face

"What's wrong with you? You looked like you just lost your lollipop to a bully" Omo,he's mad! hehehe..

"Nothing.."

"Jinjja? If that's the case.. sorry can't help. I'm not going out with a sulking guy."

With your last words,he suddenly stop sulking and smile widely. He apologized to you. You patted his head like a kid and that makes him relieved.  Looking at him like that makes you felt guilty. He's acting like that to get your attention and you are being mean to him. You felt sorry and wonder how you can make it up with him. Suddenly,the van that pick Chanyeol came. He grabbed you and as soon as you're next to him,the van left.

You looked at him. He put his arm around your shoulder since he pulled you earlier. You only shook your head.Smiling silently to yourself.

"What? Something funny? Why are you shooking your head and smiling?"

"Annyia.. I was thinking about my boyfriend. He would kill you if he know you're having a crush on me"

"Nahh.. He wouldn't. By the way,who is he? Why didn't anyone tell me who's your boyfriend?"

"I guess everyone thought you knew about it. "

"No. I didn't. Whenever I asked them,they told me to ask D.O instead. "

"Jinjja? If I were you,I would definitely asked him."

"If I were you,I would fall for a guy name Park Chanyeol in no time." He look at your eyes deeply. Luckily,he's voice is barely heard by the driver. He looks serious and suddenly your heart is beating like crazy from your chest. No! Not this feeling again.. 

"Yahh.. isn't that your favorite candy shop?? " You change the topic abruptly and fake a cheerful smile at the shop. He sighed and smile. She really is feeling something,right? She's trembling..

"Yeah.. wae? Do you want to drop by for a few minutes?"

****************************************************************************************************

Thanks to you,you ended up buying a few packet of chocolate mint candies,cotton candies and taffy. You crashed yourself onto the couch. You looked at the turning fan at the ceiling. Suddenly,Chanyeol popped out of nowhere in your head,smiling. He's so nice and cute. His gaze.. his dorkiness.. Pfft!! What am I thinking?? Erghh.. Andwe.. Your heart is beating at a tremendous speed again. Minah unnie are talking on the phone. Baekhyunnie.. who else would it be? She's giggling while toying her hands with the chocolate mint candies.

"De.. arasso.. Urmm.. Annyeong~"

"Baekhyunnie?? What does he said?"

"Uh? It's not that important anyway.. Before I forgot,Baekhyun said Chanyeol asked you out for a movie. "

"Yeah.. He asked me at the bakery. Wae? Did Baekhyun said he'll come? The boys are coming?"

"No.. He's busy. Everyone is busy. Including Kyungsoo.. He said Chanyeol looked so down at the dorm after he came home. He's watching tv but when Sehun asked him about something,he wasn't listening. Totally spacing out"

"Chanyeol-ssi? Huh.. 'Good' to know. Unnie,can you texted Baekhyun for me?"

"Okay.. What should I say?"

"Tell him that I'll be going out with Chanyeol. Unnie,why don't you come with us to the cinema?"

"I can't.. I have to meet a client,remember? I'm casted into a new drama as an extra. The director wants to treat us all to dinner that night."

"Ah~ Yeah,you're right.. huh.. Unnie,don't forget to text him for me."

"De.."

You walked lazily to your room and let yourself fell backward on the bed. You forced yourself to sleep. Within a few minutes,a snore was filling the room.

****************************************************************************************************

Knock,knock..

"Hyeoun-ah,Chanyeol is here! I have to go now to the dinner-meeting. Bye~" Minah unnie knocked your room and told you that Chanyeol was outside of your room.

"De~ Take care,unnie!!  Chanyeol-ah,come in. "

You're wearing your bath robe and still eyeing your bed with piles of clothes. Chanyeol shooked his head in disbelief and crashed himself on top of the pile. He enjoyed watching your confused face,deciding on what to wear.

"Yah.. Is this how women always have to deal with whenever they're going out?"

"Kinda.. Don't just lying on my bed,help me!"

"Arasso~~"

He sat comfortably and joined you picking out a dress for you. You picked a white lacy dress and asked him. He didn't like it. You picked another dress and he dislike it either. He picked a peach coloured dress and you didn't like it. One after another,it still didn't seem to suit your taste. You gave up and crashed yourself onto your bed. You give a sigh and close your eyes tightly.

"How about this one?" A red peplum top was thrown at your face. You got up as fast as ligtning and looked at the top.

"Hey~ Where did you find this top? It's my favorite. A gift from my mum.. Huh~ I really miss my mum."

"Why don't you wear it? Just wear a comfortable pants and jacket. Simple yet adorable."

"You think so..? Omo,thanks for your help.. I should wear this!"

You ran to your bathroom,to put on the top with a pair on black jegging. A smile appear on his face. I'm glad you're happy.. He walked all over your room. Your trophies from winning sports,your chilhood photos,your family potrait and your recent photo. The bathroom door was opened,and he saw you already dressed up. Your hair was tied high,showing your fair skin.

"Let's go.. " You reached for his hand and ran downstairs like a happy girl who just got a new toy from her parents.

"Yah.. chun cheonhe(keep it slow)~ You'll trip down if you're running down the stairs."

"Hehee.. It feels amazing wearing this red top. "

"Yeah.. you look cute. " He rolled his eyes purposely in front of you. 

"Hey.. where's the van? "

"I told the driver that we'll be going by ourselves. Wanna take the cab?"

"Ohh.. What if.. We just take a walk? I like it better than going by the taxi or bus."

"Jinjja? Okay.. if you say so. Khaja~"