Killer Move

Love,Bread and EXO.. (Who would I Choose?? Him or him..?)

   Kai smile at your will. She really is something-thought Kai. Upon hearing your battle has been confirmed,Baekhyun called out the boys and gather them in Kai and Kyungsoo's room. 

"Boys~ come here! We have a battle in a few minutes!"

"Yah.. who the heck you called 'boy' earlier?" Suho went into the room while drying his hair with a towel.

"Nugu?? Kai and D.O?? Maldo andwe(no way)~" Sehun said with a surprise look. He almost burst into laughter.

"Yahh.. I can dance well too,okay? But not as good as Kai,though.. Anyway,Baekhyun was right. There'll be a dance battle between Kai and..... her." Kyungsoo ended his word with a few massage on your shoulder.

"Xiumin,where's the other?" Kyungsoo asked when he didn't saw Lay,Chanyeol,Kris and Tao.

"They have a programme tonight. I guess they'll be home late. Should we wait for them or..?" Looking at Kai for an answer.

"Let's just do it witthout them.. and.. by the way,maybe one of you would like to record it.I don't know..it's to show the others later,perhaps?" Kai brushed off his shoulder in show-off gesture. You chuckled and punched his shoulder.

 

After everyone was ready to head out,you saw Xiumin was holding a smart phone and to your surprise,he said he was going to record the whole dance battle. You gulped and smile awkwardly. Xiumin wish you good luck and give you a valueable tips. "Be y,if you can.. Kai is a dance machine and we all know he was all y when he dance. Hwaiting!"-Xiumin words kept on wandering in your head.

 You excused yourself to the bathroom near the SM Entertainment practice room. When you get into the changing room,you locked the door and hurriedly ran towards a human sized mirror,near the towel basket. You open your hot pants and decided to take off your legging.'More skin should be better,right?'-you thought. You took off your jacket and look at your own reflection. Hurmm.. what should I do with my black singlet? Tied it? You tied it up to your waist,revealing your belly button. That'll do! You smiled and put on your jacket back.

As soon as you walked into the practice room,everyone was busy chatting while sitting on the floor. Then,they stopped talking when the saw you. LuHan was in awe but you heard him mumbling 'oh boy.. this is going to be hard.Not a good sign. Bad idea,bad idea..' Kai smirked as he saw you. 

"You looked awesome,but i hope you're as good as you s-line" said Kai while stealing a glance at your revealing fair skin.

"Yahh.. The boys are looking at your skin,pabo. Change. Go change." Kyungsoo stand in front of you and whispered.

 

Suddenly,you lift your right leg and put in on his shoulder. Acting like nothing happen,you stretched you arms as well and move your body left and right. Everyone was shocked but at the same time enjoying what they saw.Your long leg that is flexible.Kyungsoo asked you why you're trying so hard to win. You only said it's about your pride and you told him to be quiet because you need to warm up your body. He gave you his 'oh really??' look but still stood in front of you because he didn't want the boys taking advantage and eyeing on his girl's fair complexion.

A few minutes later, Baekhyun put on the music for Kai.It's a song from Rain-Love Song. Everyone was cheering when he does the y wave dance while singing along to the song. Kai seems to be alluring you. Show off!-you thought. He maintained his stamina and he looked at the camera naughtily. If the smart phone was alive it would surely fall for him! 

Baekhyun called after your name and everyone was anticipated. They couldn't wait to see your performance after the sizzling dance from Kai earlier. Kyungsoo looked worried but he gave you a smile and wish you good luck. You looked around and saw a chair. You whispered something to Baekhyun's ear and he giggle. He nodded and smile at you. Everyone was wondering. 'What the heck did they come up with? '. Suddenly,Baekhyun look at the CD tracks and said 'Ah-ha!!'. He put the CD in and everyone finally understand what you're whispering to Baekhyun.

You requested for Pussycat Dolls-Button. You started off with sitting with the back of the chair facing them. You took a deep breath. As the song proceed,you spread you legs while your back facing them. The guys gulped and stares at you with bulging eyes. They only saw your back but they are imagining something for sure. You lifted your leg and move it to across the chair's back rest. You stood up and kick the chair away.

You strut ily and do the leg spread(like in snsd's The Boys dance),and slowly dragged your leg close to your body. Then,you do the y wave as you stood up.You're dancing freely and your dance combined with the music.Your dancing skills are shown with your perfect spins,smoothness and technical dance. Before the song ends,you dragged the chair and came up to Kai.You pulled him by his shirt. He followed you to the center and right before the music stop,you put you hands on his shoulder and push him down on the chair. Then,the music stopped.

There's silence in the room. Suddenly,they cheered loudly and chanted your name. You hugged Kyungsoo and apologize for dancing like that. He glared his eyes but then,he smile and said "I'm proud of you. You won,but next time.. no surprises like this.Arasso? Let me know beforehand becaue I don't want to be shocked again".

 

"Yahh.. She's so amazing,right?" Baekhyun tapped your shoulder and clapped his hands. 

"Xiumin,Luhan and Sehun was like three ert earlier. They're so stuck on your dance and didn't move a bit. You should play naughty to them if you are dancing again." Suho said while laughing his heart out.

"Annyi.. I'm not! " Sehun,the youngest denied. 

"If I knew it would be +19 dance battle,I should've blocked Sehun's eyes."

"You? Yah.. I saw you drooling watching her do the chair dance,Suho-ssi." Chen finally said something after laughing so hard at the three blushing guys(xiumin,sehun and Luhan).

"Chen-ssi,you're not drooling or looking like a ert. But,you're not blinking at all! So,you're just the same as them,watching at my girl's dance." Kyungsoo comment and exchaning looks with you. Both of you giggle at Chen's embarrassed face. 

"You won.. Chukae. So,what's the bet? I lose,right? You can decide the punishment." Kai hugged you as he congratulate you. You tapped his shoulder and shook your head.

"Annyia. There'll be no punishment for you. "

"Bwo????~ " Everyone unanonimously said that to your reply. 

"That's not what we do here,Hyoeun-ssi.. He asked for the battle and he lost. So,you should decide the punishment. After all,he asked for it,right?" Suho convinced you to punish Kai. Everyone including Kai is nodding to Suho's words.

"Na?? I should decide? Hurm.. but,what should i asked him to do?"

 

 

 

**********************************************************************

Annyeong,Yullie96 is here! 

So,how was it?? I hope it's not too boring or to extreme.

I'm not sure whether I should mark the chapter with 'rated M' or not.. =="

Seriously,I could imagine the scene. Well,it's my imaginations,of course I can! 

Anyway,I hope the chapter is okay. This is my upadate,and in 2 days,I'll update the next chapter. 

I'm busy with my senior year exams and mianhe if i took to long to update the chapters.. 

Xoxo!!