Unforgettable,unbelievable!-You

Love,Bread and EXO.. (Who would I Choose?? Him or him..?)

Poor Kai.. He ate the total of 17 eggs,thanks to Kyuhyun,Ryewook and Heechul. They came to tell that they'll be using the practice room at 11.30 p.m to teach Heechul the new dance routine. He was so full and as everyone enjoy their jajangmyeon(black bean noodle),Kai was lying with a wet towel on his forehead. You apologized for making him do the punishment that can be considerate as 'suicide'

" Look at the bright side,hyeoun-ssi. I'll be muscular in no time for eating lots of protein."

"The bright side? Yahh.. You're lying weakily like you just eat a tonne of chocolates. Sorry,kai.. I was trying to mess around but it turns out really bad."

"This is nothing Hyeoun-ssi. You should see how Kyungsoo hyung was punished for waking up late. He was punished to.."

"..and that's all history. Don't mind a thing of what Sehun going to say. Don't even think about it at all."

"Kyungsoo-ssi? Ah! When we were asked to sleep ,right? Because of that we all grew close" Xiumin bluntly said it.

"Yahhh!" He chased Xiumin all over the practice room.

You can't hold your laughter any longer and it burst out. Kyungsoo and Xiumin is nowhere to be found in the room.They've left the room for their cat and mouse chase.You're laughing non-stop that your eyes is tearing up. Chanyeol stopped eating and hand you a piece of tissue.

      "Yah,geumanhe(stop it).. Don't laugh too hard. Here,there's some soy sauce on your mouth. You look like a mess right now."

"Huh? Omo,thanks.."

"Chanyeol-ah,she ain't doing it right. Help her,would you?" 

Kris growl when Chanyeol acted as if he didn't saw you wiping the wrong side of your mouth. Chanyeol took the tissue from your hand and he leaned close to you. He was looking at your lips and he wipe the smeared spot slowly. You can feel his warmth breath and smelled the perfume-the perfume that you smelled when he carried you in the elevator. LuHan was watching at Chanyeol's action so close. He can see you're trembling.

Chanyeol continue eating his jajangmyeon when he's done. You froze for a while. Minah saw you and slighly pushed you. 

"Yah,wae-yo? why are you not eating? What are you thinking of?"

"Annyia,unnie.. I was.. I'm full,that's all. Excuse me for a moment."

You stepped out of the room and stand beside the door. You took a deep breath and let it out slowly. You stare at the floor and sigh again. You're not aware someone is coming out the room. The person smile at a figure leaning at the wall,staring at her own feet.

"Aigoo.. Thinking of something? I hope you're on tempted by my action earlier." Chanyeol is standing next to you.

"What the.. Since when did you stand here? "

"I don't know. Since you excused yourself?"

Chanyeol put his right hand on the wall and leaned closer. Too close that you shut your eyes and turned to your left.His breathing can be heard,can be feel on your face. He smile as he stare at your fair complexion. So pretty even when your eyes are shut-he thought. He slowly approached you but your hand was on his chest.

"Stop it,whatever you're doing. "

"I can't see why I shouldn't" He approached you and this time he managed to give you a peck on your lips. By the time your lips touched his,your eyes are wide open. You're trying so hard to push him but he continue to smoothly kissed you.His kiss are magical,you couldn't resist him and you gave in. It's different than Kyungsoo's kiss,there's lust but no spark. Chanyeol's kiss has spark and so passionate. You broke the kiss and trying to catch your breath. He punched his right hand on the cement wall. He's smiling.

"You really enjoy it,right?" He put his head on your shoulder,trying to catch his breath.

"Don't do this again. I have a boyfriend,that's why you should stop whatever you're doing." You pushed him and walked for the door. His hand quickly catched your arm and turned you around. He pinned you on the wall once again and stare  at you. 

"I'll take my chance. Something about you makes me acting like this. I just don't understand it."

"Well,don't! I'm serious with my boyfriend and I'm not gonna hurt him for someone I barely know."

You pushed him and walked to the door. You entered the room with your face so blushed. LuHan approached you. You seat a bit far from the others. They're busy chatting and you seat alone on the couch. He joined you on the couch with 2 yoghurt drinks in his hand. He gave one to you. You open it and thanked him before you took a sip.

"Did something happen? You looked exhausted and so red! "

"Annyia.. I'm fine. Don't worry. I'm just tired by all of these games and noises."

"Jinjja? Where's Chanyeol? I thought he was with you."

"He.. He was walking at the corridor. Where's Kyungsoo? Is he still wandering off to get Xiumin?"

"You know him,right? He won't stop until he get what he want."

The words kept going on in your mind like a tape being played. Kyungsoo would work very hard to get what he wanted. What if he knew about Chanyeol who just kissed me? What would he do? LuHan was shooking his head,not believing what's in front of him. You're actually space out while talking with him. He snap his finger and you're eyes are blinking again.

"De? Mianhe,gege.. I was just.."

"Spacing out? You really are tired. Want me to call D.O for you? He can sent you and Minah home."

"It's okay,I can call him."

Tutt,tutt..tutt,tutt.. krek! He picked up.

"Yoboseyo? De,Hyeoun-ah?"

"Oppa, noe eodinya(where are you)?"

"I'm at the lobby. Xiumin ran so fast but I'm faster than him! hehee.. (annyia,let me go! erghh.. Hyeoun-ssi,tuaju-seyo)Yah,don't try to run away,Xiumin-ah. (help me)!!

"Yah.. Is that Xiumin's voice? What are you doing to him?"

"I was tying him up after I spanked him on his . He's all silent now. Hehee.. "

"Enough playing,come upstairs now. "

"De,arasso.. "

LuHan drink his yoghurt and give you his 'I-told-you-so' look. You turned off the phone and give out a sigh. 

"You see,talking to you reminded me of my sister. "

"Jinjja? What is she like?"

"Sweet,funny,considerate and caring. Oh yeah,she's also bossy and confident. You're just like her! I guess that's why I can open up and talk to you without worries."

"Since you mention that,I do feel at ease talking to you than the others."

"What's wrong,actually? I can feel you're having a conflict and you're trying so hard to hide it. You can lie to them but not me."

"I was .. I.."

The door was opened and Kyungsoo was dragging XIumin by his shirt. Minah was about to open his mouth but Xiumin stop her with his grunt. Xiumin's hand was tied and so does his legs. He was hopping as Kyungsoo dragged him. Kyungsoo sat him next to Sehun. The youngest untie Xiumin .

"Don't say a word.. This is so embarrassing.. Aigoo."

"Daebak! D.O catched you?? " Tao spoke up in disbelief. The sweating Kyungsoo was gulping down a bottle of water in one go.

"Looks like we shouldn't underestimate the cutie pie D.O after this" said Suho. Kyungsoo walked to you and sit at the couch. He lay down and put his head on your laps. You're embarrased because LuHan was there. LuHan giggle and whistling joyfully.

"Yah.. LuHan gege is here. Mind your manner." He put his hands on his forehead and close his eyes.

"You don't mind at all,right LuHan hyung?"

"Nope.. I wouldn't mind at all. You can continue doing anything." He giggle again

"Oppa,I wanna go home. It's getting late and remember that Kyuhyun-ssi wanted to use the room for practicing? It's nearly 11 o'clock. "

"She's right,D.O-ssi. I'll get the boys and gave Chanyeol a call."  

With that,LuHan stood up and dialled Chanyeol's number while asking everyone to clean up the leftover. Everyone clean their spot and the room if clean in no time. Kyungsoo walked with you to the elevator. Chanyeol is in the elevator,too. Minah unnie who was busy talking with Baekhyunnie stop immediately and bow to Chanyeol.

You walked slowly and stand in front of him. Kyungsoo is talking to Baekhyun and Minah. He didn't aware that Chanyeol's hand is touching your hand. You pulled your hand away and stared at his reflection on the steel wall. His eyes looked so sad. He was about to open his mouth and..DING!!' The elevator was already at the ground level. You stepped out without looking back. 

Kyungsoo took you to a car,the manager's car. Baekhyun sat next to Minah and smiling non-stop. You stepped into the car and your eyes fixed on the elevator. Chanyeol is staring at you with his sad eyes,until the elevator closed. You suddenly felt sad for no reason and leaned your head to Kyungsoo's shoulder.