First attempt

Love,Bread and EXO.. (Who would I Choose?? Him or him..?)

Your P.O.V 

Aigoo.. I hope that ahjumma will let me work at her bakery.. I always love her traditional and western style dessert! Furthermore,she's a good teacher too. Well.. that's what my eomma said if I wanna learn from the best(but my eomma is still the best when it comes to dessert!). I missed eomma so much! I wonder why i choose to live in Korea alone while appa,eomma and dong-saeng lives in L.A. But.. I can meet up my boyfriend easily and eomma seems to be fine with it. Except.. appa. He was so worried that he sent me that electric thingy to electrified people as my birthday gift last week! Yah.. My appa is something! XD

Huargghhhhh.. It's getting late! I should sleep now as my baking-master-hunt is tomorrow. Wish me luck,everyone! In the mean time,saranghe nae namja-chingu! xoxo.. 

-post

Hurmm.. my update on my blog has done.. Minah unnie is already snoring on her bed. Omo,look at her drooling

"oppa... hajima~ hajima~~hehehe.. it tickles... de,i'll buy it.. snorrrrrr....."

Yahh... She even dreamt of Baekhyun-nie?? Aigoo... Look at the time! It's already 2 a.m! 

 

You stretched your back and turned off your laptop. The phone on your bed is still untouched and in silent mode. You forgot to call Kyungsoo! You look at it and no surprise at all,you got 5 misscalls and a message.You read the message out loud on your bed.

 

"Yah.. I now you're busy but do have some sleep,arasso? It's not good for your health and I hate it when my love is sick for not having a good night sleep.. Jaljayo jagiya.. Dream of me!-Kyungsoo oppa"

 

You began to smile as your boyfriend is so charming and understanding. You fell on your back and 5 minutes later,your snore is joining Minah's in the room.

 

***************************************************************************************************

The next morning..

You're up around 7 a.m and although it's not an enough rest,you're so energize since it's your drem to finally learn proper baking techniques from your eomma's recommendation pastry chef. Minah unnie is singing in the shower it makes you smile when you remember how your dad urged your cousin to live with you. He's definitely afraid your boyfriend would do something to you!

You're wearing your favorite dress a.k.a lucky red peplum top with a matching mini skirt that you save for something important. It's your eomma birthday gift and she know red is your lucky color. It's have been like that since you won numerous of competitions back in U.S wearing anything red. The top alone is so cute with the ribbon-shape lace collar and see-through back covered with black lace. Your eomma sure know you so well even your style. 

You grabbed your bag and your black pump shoes in a hurry. Minah unnie offer you a ride but you denied as the bakery is only two blocks away. She's making a bun on her hair and ready for her daily jog around the Han River.

 

At the King's Delight Bakery..

 

You : Annyeonghaseyo.. Can I see Mrs Kim? I'm Mrs Jung's daughter that got back from the U.S. 

worker: De,agassi(okay,miss)...Jakkammanyo(wait for a moment) *the worker went into an office 

 

Waiting anxiously,you took out your compact powder to adjust yourself. After all,the good 1st impression always the first thing you take care of other than your style.While busy warming your mouth(doing the mouth exercise) a handsome tall guy is staring at you. He's smiling at your funny behavior. You didn't pay much attention to him and give him a short smile. 'My Kyungsoo is cuter than this guy although oppa does have a height issue.. whatever! Kyungsoo oppa is still the best.'-you thought.

 

Mrs Kim: Aigooo... There she is! The famous young bakery that my best friend always talked about. How are you my dear?? How's your family?

You  : I'm fine,ahjumma! My family is in great shape too! Except for my brother that is getting taller and handsome. He's trying out as a trainee in a Korean company but he's still training in U.S for now.

Mrs Kim: Jinjja?? Omo,that's great! Is he as handsome as this young man? Who is he? Your boyfriend?? *she's smiling sheepishly at you and that guy is shocked but smile anyway.

You  : Annyia! He's not my boyfriend.. I don't know him. He's just standing here since before I meet you.

Mrs Kim: Really? Mianhe.. hahahaha.. So,about your training in my bakery.. I will agree with it because I know you since you're a baby and you're still a baby to me. I hope you'll learn anything you want!

You  : For real?? Yeahhhh!! 

 

You're overjoyed that you raised both of your hands in the air. Without looking,your right hand went straight to the guy's nose and he got nose bleed. You and Mrs Kim were shocked and she hurriedly helped the guy.

 

Mrs Kim: Omo.. Gwenchana-yo??

Chanyeol: De.. *wiping his nose with his own handkerchief*

You  : Choseonghamnida.. I didn't mean it.. Sorry..

 

Chanyeol sat on the chair and Mrs Kim was in the kitchen,getting some ice. You sat next to him and assist him to reduce the nose bleed..

 

Chanyeol: Strong punch for a lady. I'm impressed *his deep voice tinkles sent you chills down your spine*

You   : I'm so sorry.. 

Chanyeol: Choneun Park Chanyeol imnida.. Bangapsumnida(nice to meet you) agassi..

You   : I'm ____(your English name) Jung.. but you can call me Hyoeun.. You don't have to call me 'miss'.. *you tucked you hair behind your ear and looked at the kitchen door for Mrs Kim.

Chanyeol: yippoe(pretty)..

You  : De? *suddenly you looked at him 

 

Chanyeol shook his head as sign of 'forget-what-I-said'.. He smile broadly and stare at you blankly. 'this girl is so pretty'-he thought.

 

 

 

 

 

Omo.. How is my 1st chapter??

Mianhe if it's so bored! I'll do a cute update for the next chapter a few hours later! 

I need to re-charge my brain... XD 

In the mean time,thanks for reading my 1st chapter! 

Expect more fluffy scene or maybe romance in the way..

This is Yullie96 your author-nim.. Xoxo!