Nae Sarangi neol jikil teni..

Love,Bread and EXO.. (Who would I Choose?? Him or him..?)

Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. 

"urghh.. Where am I?"

"Gwenchana?" 

It's Chanyeol.. He holds your hands and your hair. His skin feels so warm. You cried and he quickly wipe away your tears. You stare at everyone around you. The Exo members... they're all here! Except for Kyungsoo. You looked at Chanyeol,but your voice got stuck on your throat. He knew what you're gonna ask and smile.

"He's outside, waiting at the hallway. Want me to get him?"

A slow nod was given as an answer for his question. Chanyeol walked outside of the white room. Kai slowly hold your hand and say 'himnae-yo Hyeoun-ssi'. A weak smile appeared from your pale lips. Suho sat at the chair beside you and slowly ask you about everything.

"It's a secret that I kept for a long time,oppa.. It became out of control once my feelings involved."

"Is it about Chanyeol and Kyungsoo? Hyeoun-ssi.. D.O-ssi,he looked so tensed when he knew you're almost didn't make it. He didn't sleep a wink last night,waiting outside the operating room."

"He's right,Hyeoun-ssi. Both of them were waiting for you. Even though they didn't say anything,it's obvious something happened between them. They're so intensed." Xiumin put his hand on Suho's shoulder. His eyes are red,probably crying out for you.

"Yah.. are you crying?" You bluntly asked him. Your question makes everyone laughed.

"He did.. He was sobbing and some nurse got to gave him a sedative and comforted him. He's a cry-baby last night!"

Sehun cheerfully answered. You laughed but,you felt a sudden sting from your wrist and it stopped you from laughing. Instead,you're grieving in pain. The others started panicking. Chanyeol rushed towards you from the door.

"Yah.. Be careful,would you? Your stitches might opened up if you laughed like that.The doctor said you should rest."

"He's right.." Kyungsoo's voice was low but it's clear enough for you. You looked at him,the love of your life,used to be.

"Kyungsoo-ssi.."

"We'll be waiting outside,you can talked to her" Lay pulled Suho and everyone out of the room. Chanyeol was the last to go and he managed to steal a quick glance at you,before shutting the door.

You raised your right hand-your only uninjured hands-at him. He slowly reached for it and sat at the chair next to you. You smiled at him and slowly touched his cheek. A few drops of tears came out of his eyes. A second later,he was sobbing at your hand. 

"Mianhe,Hyeoun-ssi.. I'm really sorry.. This is all my fault. I should've treated you better than anyone else.I was so focused on doing my job and I completely ignores you. It's not your fault if you fell for Chanyeol. He's always be there for you. You didn't betrayed me,but I did.. It's true,the girl met me and she kissed me. But we didn't do anything. I swear.."

"Hush.. It's okay.. Yesterday I would probably threw pots or maybe knife at you.. But,it doesn't means I don't love you. It's just hurts,more than my wrist. I understand your job completely. Being a public figure,having fans around the world will certainly makes you busy. But,as your girlfriend,I shouldv'e known better."

"Hyeoun-ssi.."

"Oppa.. I did this so I can free you from your miseries,to free Chanyeol and you from getting uptight everytime you're together as a team. This might jeopardized everything and I don't want that to happen. Although it means I'll be losing my life and losing you,it's better than making you suffered."

You tried to sit and he helped you. Your eyes fixed at his glassy eyes. You smiled and kept carrassing his cheek. He looked exhausted. His eyes are puffy and red from crying. His skin is pale than usual. He let your hand touching his face and he tried to smile but he still look so sad.

"My sweet Do Kyungsoo... What have I done to you? You looked miserable.."

You tears began rolling down your cheeks. He didn't wait for it to drip from your face. He sat at the bed and hugged you. You began sobbing as you missed the old Kyungsoo,his honey-like kisses,his playful stares,his warm hugs.. The warm hugs from him that you always craved for,it feels warm like it used to be back in the days. His hands travelling at your back,trying to soothe you from crying. Slowly he hummed the song,the same song that Chanyeol use to calm you down-Baby Don't Cry- and the only word that he said was "Nae sarangi noel jikil teni(my love will protect you)".

"Mianhe.. I shouldn't let you cry and I failed to protect you.."

"I hate it.. It hurts,because I love you so much. There's no days or night that I didn't think of you. Your scent kept lingering in my room,your smile.. I hate how much i missed your voice. Our actual conversations as a couple."

"Hyeoun-ssi.. What should I do? Help me.. Help me mends everything. I wanted to make you happy."

"I don't wanna let you go but if that's the right choice,I'll do it.."

He broke the hug and looked at you. Seeing his stares make it so hard for you to leave him. Everything rushed into your head. The memories of him asking you out for the first time,how he put up with your father,your first kiss with him.. He didn't blinked at all. But then,he smile.. a weak smile that you hope would never escaped from his lips.

"If I were to lost you even in another life,I wouldn't let it. I would still choose you no matter what because i've made my decision to be with you forever. I shouldn't let my work took over me and I shouldn't let any girl to ease my stress. It should be you."

"I'm glad to hear that.."

 

He kissed you without warning and this kind of sudden kisses from him always pleased you. He didn't bother about the bitterness of the medicine as long as he has you. It brings back memories and of how much you miss him. He smile in his kiss and you broke the kiss. Gasping for air,he smile.

 

"I miss you" He your hair slowly and kissed your forehead. Tears are still forming in his eyes,only this time it's tears of joy.

"I miss you too."

 

Chanyeol look from the door and he get it.. Suho and the others tapped his shoulder. He sighed out heavily and managed a smile on his face. He decided to let it go. Everything has turned back to where it should be, just like before. LuHan smile and hugged him.

"You made the right choice to let her go.. "

"I know.. and I'm glad she's happy again."

Everyone hugged Chanyeol to encouraged him. He'll never forget how charming you are. At least,he lost you to someone he love,his brother and his best friend. 

**************************************************************************************************

2 months later..

 

"Chanyeol-ah,where is she? You're not hiding her from me,right?"

"who?? Who are you talking about??"

Chen chased Chanyeol around the dorm with Tao's wushu stick. Chanyeol winked at you and Kyungsoo. It was Exo's day off and everyone is enjoying their break. Kris is talking with his Ace while the others are watching television while waiting for Kyungsoo's famous stew. Kyungsoo was smiling and you pinched his waist.

"Yah.. don't let them see you smiling,oppa! Chen will know that I'm hiding here.."

"Ne.. arasso.. hehehe.."

"D.O-ssi,are you having a good time at the kitchen? You're talking to yourself and giggling" LuHan bluntly said and it makes every head turned to Kyungsoo. opps! You're so dead,oppa! Chen will know I'm here~

"Ah? It's nothing.. Cooking always makes me into a.. ermm.. "

"sometimes delusional!" you whispered to him. He looked at you with glaring eyes and stare at them again.

".. creative,by spending time alone." He smile and nodding at the same time.

"I see.. keep up the good work. No wonder your cooking are getting better." Suho gave him a thumb up before continue watching the re-run of Gag Concert with the others.

Kyungsoo look at you under the kitchen counter and gave you an apologetic look. You exhaled with relieves and wipe away your sweats at your forehead. Later on,Chen came from upstairs,dragging Chanyeol by his shirt.

"Alright.. Who hid Hyeoun-ssi from me? Better tell me if you don't want to ended like him" 

Chanyeol let out his tounge to Chen before escaped and hide behind Suho. Suho grabbed the wushu stick and threw it at Tao who instinctly catched it. He stood up and put his hand on the bridge on his nose. He didn't understand what's bothering Chen.

"What on earth are you planning to do to her? What had she done to you?"

"She put itchy powder at my underwear and now I'm scratching my endlessly."

"What??!" They unanonimously response to Chen before laughing crazily. LuHan,Baekhyun and Sehun was rolling on the floor with Kai while Xiumin,Lay,Tao-hugging his wushu stick- and Kris was laughing until tears came out. Kyungsoo who was quiet since earlier burst into laughter while stirring his stew. He managed to steal glances at you,who tried so hard not to let your laughter escaped from your mouth.

Suho laugh the hardest and he kept hitting Chanyeol who was laughing next to him. Chens face gone red and he let out a scream. Everyone stop for a moment and stare at him. Then,they continue to laugh again.

"Is it itchy now? " Kris wipe his tears while asking Chen.

"NO. I already changed into Chanyeol's boxer. Apparently,all of my underwears got the powder. "

"yah.. Just washed it,don't be a cry baby over some underwears." Xiumin said-still wiping his tears.

"I swear to God,if I find her.."

"What? If you found me,what cha gonna do?" You walked away from the kitchen counter and laughing.

"Uhh.. be careful,sweetie.. He's dangerous than you thought. I wouldn't go near him if I were you."

"What could he possibly.. Ahhhhh!!!"

Chen flip you over at the couch in a split second and sit on top of you. He proudly clapped his hands and watched Gag Concert. Everyone's eyes grew wider,especially Kyungsoo. He raced from the kitchen with his spatula and apron on his body. He blocked Chen's view.

"Yah.. What do you think you're doing?" He stare at Chen sharply.

"Watching tv...? What else? Go back to the kitchen,I'm missing the best part because of you."

"Tao.. ?" Kyungsoo winked at Tao.

"okie dokie~~ " He grabbed his wushu stick,spinned it a few times and hit Chen's head with it. Chen yelps and fell on the floor. He rolled himself into ball at the floor and he his head. Kyungsoo grabbed you and stick his tounge out at Chen.

"Wait! Where do you think you're going?" Suho said sternly after laughing since the incidents of Tao hitting Chen.

"To help Kyungsoo at the kitchen.. he still got a lots of cutting to do. Wae?"

"As the most powerful guy of the house,I ordered you to washed Chen's underwears. It's a punishement for you."

"What?? Oppa~~ Can't you spare me?" You hugged his arm and act cute. His cheeks turned red!

"Nope. You have to.. or.. "

"Or..? What???" Everyone waited for Suho to continue his words.

"Or no dinner for you! When you're with us,you'll be treated ike on of us. Arasso? Now,chop chop~"

You walked to his room slowly,to get his underwears. Kyungsoo only wished you good luck with your laundry. 2 minutes,later Minah unnie came. Baekhyun was jumping like a kid when he saw Minah standing outside of their dorm through the looking hole. He opened the door after make sure he's looking nice. 

He hugged Minah and lead her to the couch. She greeted everyone and hands out the rice cakes that she brought. Then,she look everywhere. Minah are looking for you and everyone didn't answer her question. They're looking somewhere else,including Kyungsoo who pretended to be busy with cooking.The first one to answer is the youngest.

"Noona,she was punished to wash Chen hyung's underwears. Suho hyung punished because she pulled a prank by putting itch powder to Chen hyung's underwear."

"What?? Baekhyunnie,is this true? Suho-ssi,you really punished her to do that? How dare you do that to my baby cousin!" 

Everyone nodded. Minah shook her head in disbelief. Baekhyun calm her down before a laughter escaped from his mouth.

"What's so funny? She's washing someone else's underwear!"

With that.. She laughed with him and the others followed. Everyone was laughing at Chen and at you.

"Yah.... I heard that!" You called out from the laundry room.. You sighed and took out your phone. You sat at the washing machine and took a selca of yourself to post on your SNS.

Washing someone else's underwears. -post a picture- Aigoo.. Thanks a lot,derp-face! You said he won't notice it was me.. Oh,well~ I feel great though pranking someone. Omo,my stomach is growling. Hungry~ Can't wait to taste my hubby's famous stew! xoxo everyone!

-post 

 

 

The End...