Noe?!

Love,Bread and EXO.. (Who would I Choose?? Him or him..?)

        Yahooo~~ I won! Guess what? I just beat the crap out of a guy! He challenged me to a dance battle and oh yeah~ This diva won!! He's my hubby's friend,so it's a good thing that I won over him,right? Btw,I'm sweating way too much!

     In the mean time,all of you should brace yourself for a new hot hebut. You won't be diasappointed. Curious? Hehee.. Secret! xoxo~

-post

You posted on your SNS an update with a selca of you sweating and acting cute. Right after that you felt thirsty and you left the practice room where the boys are busy talking and didn't aware of you going out. You're wandering in the building and you ran into someone you really know. Tiffany! She's one of your bias and she was busy with her phone. She walked pass you and you thought she would missed you.

"Chogiyo(excuse me),do you look for something?" A voice came from behind you and it's Tiffany!

"An..annyia... na. na.. naneun jeongmal chosong-eyo,Tiffany-ssi if I make you uncomfortable.I was looking for the cafeteria to buy some mineral waters and snacks." You're smiling widely that you're talking to your female bias. She look very decent from near and yippoe too.

"Ahh.. korre? It's just around the corner. Just walk ahead of you,and turn your left. Are you new here? You look so young to work here."

"Na? I'm not working here. I'm just having an appointment with the rookie group. Let's just say I know 2 of them very well. Hehee.."

"Jinjja? The Exo boys?"

"Exo?"

"De,maja-yo... Exo. That's their name. Wae? Molla?"

"Annyia... nae namja-chingu ga.. i means my friend didn't tell me their name yet. It's a surprise." You scratched you head.

"Omo,mianhe.. It's not a surprise anymore! Aigoo.. I'm sorry about that." Tiffany smile in guilty but you quickly sooth her.

"Gwenchana-yo unnie. I'm glad that it wasn't a secret anymore. I was dying to know too. "

"Chosonghamnida,Tiffany-ssi the girls are waiting for you in the van. We're running late for the showcase." Said a guy wearing black cap that came up to you and Tiffany. Tiffany excused herself and before she left,you managed to snap a picture with her and shook her hand.

You proceed to the cafeteria and just like Tiffany said,it's near. You walked happily and bought what you want. Suddenly,you saw a wrapped hard boiled eggs on the rack. An idea crept in your mind. 'I could use this gae-ran(eggs)!'

*******************************************************************************************************

You're on your way to the practice room.Satisfied with your idea,you hummed to Snsd's Gee. Without looking,you bumped into someone and you're on the floor,landing on your palm and knees. You gave out a cried and slowly sit on the floor. The guy get on his knee and worried about you.

"Gwenchana-yo?? Choseonghamnida.. I didn't see you. I'm sorry. Oh no,you're bleeding. Your knee is bleeding!"

"Ahh.. No. My leg is fine. Sorry I didn't saw you.. It's my fault.. I can get up on my own." You refused the guy's help and pick up the plastic bags. When you're about to stand up,you fell back to your .

"Annyia,you can't walk. Chanyeol-ah,help me to carry her. Tao-ssi,you can help her with her stuffs. We're taking her upstairs."

"de? Chan..yeol?" You stuttered as you heard the good looking guy said a familiar name. Chanyeol wave his hand at you and carry you like a princess. You're so shocked by how tall he is when he carried you and you grabbed around his neck tightly. He giggled.

"Yahh.. Noe yogi boiya(what are you doing here)?" You stare at his face blankly.

"My nose is not bleeding anymore,Hyoeun-ssi. Just telling you if you're wondering."

"Jakkammanyo.. you're not in.. I means,you aren't a trainee here,right?"

"You know each other? Yahh... daebak! Yeoja-chingu?" Lay remark in astonishment as he walk alongside with chanyeol(who's carrying you),Kris, and smiling Tao. You glare your eyes and about to jump off Chanyeol,but his grip is tighten.

"Don't be excited that much. You're hurt and Lay-ssi,we're not dating. She's the one that punched my nose."

"She?? Daebak! " Kris can't hide his excitement remembering how Chanyeol came at the dorm with cottons stuffed in his nostrils. It's more embarrassing since a girl did it to him.

 

      Chanyeol carry you all the way to the elevator. You're feeling guilty to make him carried you and punched his nose earlier today. You gave out a sigh and lean your head on his neck. He smiled and kept thinking how cute you are. The reflection of both of you in the elevator makes Chanyeol felt so proud that he's the one carrying you. You shut your eyes and apologize to him in a slow whisper that was barely heard by anyone. He got a crush on you since he saw you at the bakery this morning. He wished he could see you and to his luck,you're in his arm being carried like a princess.

   The elevator had stopped. He stepped out and carry you to the practice room. Kris open the door for Chanyeol and to his surprise,everyone was panicking.

"Yah.. what happen to Hyoeun-ssi? Is she okay? Hyoeun-ssi??" Baekhyun went to Chanyeol with a worried look. Kyungsoo took you from Chanyeol and put you on a chair.

"Gwenchana-yo? What happen? I was worried sick about you! I called your phone but you left in on the table. Where did you go?" Kyungsoo asked you while shaking your shoulder.

"Mianhe.. she ran into us and she fell on her knees. We're carried her her because I thought the first aid kit that Sehun used last week was still here." Kris apologized to Kyungsoo.

"Pabo.. I'm just going out less than 15 minutes to buy the snacks for you guys. Kai-ssi,I have decided the puishment for you. Hehee"

"D.O-ssi,do you know her? Yahh,everyone in this room does?" Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo. There's a hint of jealousy in Chanyeol's eyes when he saw Kyungsoo hugs you and you can see it.

"De.. Thanks for carrying her,Chanyeol-ah. Actually,she beat Kai in a dance battle 15 minutes ago. Baekhyun and I know her since we're little. " He tapped Chanyeol's shoulder and gave him a smile.

"Really? Is she that good? Yahh.. Kai is having the same unlucky day just like me. She's the one that made my nose bleed!" Chanyeol said in disbelief. Everyone in the room laugh at Kai and Chanyeol's misfortune.

  Sehun went near you with the first aid kit. He slowly applied the antiseptic. You thanked him after he bndaged your knee.