He's gonna kill me,right?-Kyungsoo

Love,Bread and EXO.. (Who would I Choose?? Him or him..?)

Your P.O.V

 

Aigoo.. I just gave someone a bleeding nose! Well,he deserved it.. I guess? He's standing right next to me and it's not a surprise that he got punched accidentally by me. Ergh... thinking about it makes me guilty in a funny way. Park Chanyeol,the 'lucky' guy who received my blow. Other than punching that guy,I got myself a good pastry teacher in Cheongdam-dong.. Yeahh.. Tomorrow and the days to come will be an exciting days for me.. 

Now,I have to meet my hubby.. he got a surprise for me.. I wonder what it'll be~  xoxo!

-post

 

Now that you're happy with another update,you grabbed your phone and went to the living room. Waiting for him to call.. He's taking longer than he should and you're getting annoyed. He's late for 30 minutes but you still waited for him. Suddenly,you felt a hand touched your shoulder.

You scream your heart out and close your eyes. The hands creep to your hands and when you open your eyes,it's Kyungsoo!  You hugged him tighly and punched him a few times. He laughed and wipe away your tears. 

 

Kyungsoo: Are you that scared??

You  : Yahhh~ Who wouldn't??

Kyungsoo: Mianhe.. Am I late? *kiss your forehead

You  : You are! I'm getting restless and I was worried that something happened to you.. What took you so long?

Kyungsoo: About that.. *showing his knee

You  : Yahh.. Don't tell me you climbed my window again??

Kyungsoo: You got me. I was busy preparing something in your room. Wanna chck it together?

 

He took your hand and cover your eyes when you're about to step on the stairs.. You anxiously steps on the stairs and went into your room with a thundering heart. He open your room and with that he asked you to open your eyes.

To your surprise,there's red and white rose petals everywhere.-including on Minah unnie's bed! There's You are so impressed and he led you to you desk where a cake was waiting for you. It says " Congratulation my lovely baker". 

 

You   : You did this alone? Gomawo-yo..

Kyungsoo: It was to encourage you... I hope you like it.. hehee

You   : I love it.. 

Kyungsoo: After we eat,I want to take to meet my friends.. There's another surprise I wanted to tell.

You  : Is it about your debut????? Everyone has already decided? What's the name? Any subs group?

Kyungsoo: YAhh~~ It's not a surprise anymore.. Let's cancel it. I won't take you to the dorm.

You  : Jeongmal-yo?? Omo,i only guessed but who knew I was right! Mianhe.. But,it's still a surprise right? I don't even know who was recruited by SM other than you and Baekhyun-nie.. It's still count as a surprise,don't you think?

Kyungsoo: I guess you're right.. Should we go there? 

You   : DE... 

Kyungsoo: So that's it? No kiss,no nothing??

You   : Come here...

 

He hugged you and kissed your neck. Then,his lips finally on yours. After a few moment of kissing. You broke the kiss and his hair. He looked at you with his cute round eyes. You smile cutely at him and pinched his cheek.

 

You   : You know the rule...

Kyungsoo: You dad will kill me,right?

You   : I think he will..

Kyungsoo: He wouldn't know..

 

After saying that.. he grabbed your waist and kissed you again. You kissed him back and smile-he wouldn't dare.. Suddenly he stopped and looked at you. You knew you're right and looking at him with your hands on your waist.

 

Kyungsoo: You win.. You know I wouldn't do anything to you.. Furthermore,I'm not a ert or maniac. 

You   : That's why I love you.. You always know my priority.. Let's cut the cake,shall we?

Kyungsoo: Opps,almost forgot about that.. hehee.. 1,2,3.. chukae dear!

You   : Hehee.. 

********************************************************************************************************

 

You  : So.. where is your dorm?

Kyungsoo: It's after this block. Ahjussi,stop here.. 

 

You stepped out of the cab and went into the dorm with him.. There's a lot of shoes and you're wondering if he's really in an idol group or a soccer team. Wait,Super Junior has many members also-You thought. After ringing the doorbell,a deer-looking,pretty boy open up the door. He took the grocery bags on your hands and welcomed you to the dorm. 

Kyungsoo looked at you. You're staring at the pretty boy and waiting for Kyungsoo to say something. Kyungsoo smile and introduced him to you. "He's LuHan,a chinese guy that's also the group member" said Kyungsoo.

 

You   :Are you really from China?

LuHan: De... Maja-yo(that's true).. Are you D.O's friend? Nice to meet you..

You   : Nice to meet you too,LuHan.. I'm ______ Jung. But you can call me Hyoeun..

LuHan: Hehee.. alright,Hyeoun-ssi..