New Friends and A Goodbye

Carved In Memories...

*Flashback*

 

“Oppa, are you leaving me alone?” Ara’s eyes were watery. “No way! What made you say that?” “Cause you’re graduating and leaving me here”..“Yes. I’m graduating. But look on the bright side” Yoseob said proudly. “What bright side oppa? There is none.” “Well~ You still can see me and we can still can go to school together and you’re a smart little girl, you can apply to the middle school that I’m going to, next year” as he ruffled her hair.

“Hey! Don’t mess my hair up.” She pouted. “That’s the Ara I know. You’re so cute!”  he pinched her cheeks slightly hard “OUCH!!!” she flinched  “I’m sorry, does it hurts? I’ll go get some ice to....” as he was finishing his sentence “no need, it’s not like I fell head first on the floor” “BUT...”  Yoseob was about to respond. “NO BUTS, You worry for me too much oppa, how are you gonna graduate if your too busy worrying over me” she laughed at his ‘Over-protective’ behaviour towards her. “That’s the spirit”

..................................

 

“Yo, what are you thinking?” Yoseob asked curiously.

“Oh, nothing” she wanted to avoid his question “You’re lying.. I can tell you know” he smirked ‘ God. Why does he know me too well.’ She said to herself “Hey! I need an answer” he demanded

 “Fine, I was thinking about the last time when you graduated from elementary school,” she gave in.

“Ouh yeah.... I remember! You almost cried when you knew I was graduating soon” he .

“.....” 

“ Hey today’s my graduation day. Why don’t you cry like last time?” “No way I’m a big girl now” she looked away from him cause she’s embarrassed.

“Yeah right” he rolled his eyes. “Hey Oppa! Can I see you certificate?” she tried to change the topic. “Sure, here you go”  he took out a brown leather  file.

“Wow so many certificate, You must be very active in your extracurricular activities.” “OF Course” he said proudly

 “and seeing these certificates remembers me that you are an old man.” “Why? Am I that cute  for my age?”he asked while making faces. ‘Gosh, he’s so full of himself’ .....

“No, You always don’t act your age.” She said as she ran away from him with his certificate with her. “Yah! Ara, Come back here!” he yelled as he followed her. ‘Kim Ara, You’re so gonna get it’

Suddenly,

“Wah” she was sitting on the floor “Hey! Ara are you okay?” Yoseob ran toward her. She stood up and saw three boys in front of her, just staring at her.

“I’m okay oppa... Mianhae, I didn’t see you here. I’m sorry that I bumped in to you” she bowed a 90 degree bow.

“Its okay” a scary looking guy said to her. “umm... as long as nobody got hurt I guess it’s fine” said a shy and nerdy boy  “ Oh! Are you hurt? It’s my fault you don’t have to apologize!” the last boy said.  

“Hey let me help you with those papers” they said “sure. Oppa let’s help them” she whispered. Yoseob quickly helped them out followed by Ara.

“Kamsahamnida for helping us” Both of them said.

“You’re welcome. I’m Lee Hongki by the way. I’m a senior this year” the boy with black hair said “This is Choi Seunghyun or as we call him T.O.P, he’s also a senior this year too” as he pointed to the scary looking guy “and last but not least he is Lee Taemin he’s a second year” well I’m guessing he’s the shy one.

“Oh. I’m Yang Yoseob I’ve just graduated  and this is Kim Ara, she’s also a senior this year” Yoseob introduced themselves

“Annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you” “Hey where are you guys going?” Yoseob asked them.

Ouh we’re just gonna go to the cafe” Hongki replied “Can we tag along?” Yoseob asked without asking Ara first. “Sure.. It’s okay right guys?” they just nodded.

They ended up spending the whole afternoon getting to know each other. When it was getting dark, Yoseob and Ara excused themselves.

.............................................

 

       In front of Ara’s house

 

 

“Hey, can I ask you something?”Yoseob asked

“Sure! What is it oppa?”  “It’s just that. Will you ever forget me if I’m not beside you every day?”

“Of course! You’re my one and only brother, how can I forget you” she said sternly. “Can you do me a favour?” he felt like his eyes were burning. “Sure, What is it?”

“Can you keep this safe and always keep it with you we’re ever you go?” he was  holding back the tears in front of her.  “Okay but why?”

“I just want it to be safe that’s all .... okay good night my little sister” as he bid her goodbye. “Goodnight oppa! See you tomorrow” she waved.

“I’m sorry Ara” he whispered as his tears fell onto his cheeks.

....................................................................

 

At his house

 

Yoseob was packing some of his stuff left in his room when..

“Yoseob~ are you finished?” his mom asked. “Ouh just some things left and I’ll be right down” he said without looking at his mother.

 

An Hour later...

“Goodbye Ara~ I’m sorry I can’t fulfil my promise to you.. but I’ll come back so please keep the necklace safe as long as I’m not here” his tears started to fall as he was looking at Ara’s house.

“Come on son, or we’ll be late” his dad called. “Kay, I’m coming” as he whipped away his tears. He hurriedly walked towards the car.

“Goodbye for now... My beloved little sister~” he whispered as he turned to look at Ara’s house at the car left the street.

..........................................................

I'm sorry if it's boring or has many grammar mistakes..

It's the day of Yoseob's Middle School Graduation.

What'll happen??? read more to find out!!!