Calling to the Readers, Subscribers and Writers!!

Carved In Memories...

 

Sorry if you think this is an update but I think you don't considering the title tells it all.

But the reason for my sudden appearence after such a loooooooooooooong time in this story which is a year and a half?

Well, back to my reason is that I wanted to ask if anyone of you who is interested..

Who Wants To Be The Co-Writer for This Story?

Here's the story why I decided to be here after a loooooooooooooooog time..

 

We ( me and my friend) had a writers block one day at the end of 2011 and decided to wait until school opens the next year to update cause we forgot to discuss about the flow of the story and when we did, a few months after that, the book I wrote it in, went missing and the worst part is I forgot everything that we discussed. And around November 2012, we decided to delete this story but when I opened the account, well there was a new subscriber so I postponed my deletion but after a while there were people subscribing and commenting telling me to update..

So In the end I decided NOT to delete this story beause I don't want to dissapoint anyone who's waiting for me to update but because I still cant think about how to continue this story and I was thinking for a long time and decided to get a Co-Writer...

 

Wellto anyone eho's interested... Just leave a PM stating:

Name@Username:

and 

How you want to continue this fic (it's okay if you don't)

 

Well, I dont care what you right actually (if you become a Co-writer) but if it's a little too far from the original storyline I'll just tell you..