Ouh-Oh!!!

Carved In Memories...

“ARA/DONGWOON?!” both of them pointed to each other with their eyes almost popping out.  “What are you doing here?” they asked each other in shock. The others were also shocked but also amused.

Before they could continue questioning each other, Dongjoon asked “How do you guys know each other?” while eyeing suspiciously at them. There was suddenly an awkward silence in the room. Nobody dared to speak a word.

..........................................................

“So.... I’ll introduce them... my way!” Yoseob said while the other just had an unreadable expression except Dongwoon. “This here...” he said pointing to Doojoon “...the one and only uncharismatic leader.” Then pointing at Hyunseng “This here is our weirdest member”

Then he stop for a moment and pointing at Junhyung “He is the scary and mysterious rapper”. Then, putting his hands on Gikwang “He’s our handsome yet dorky dancer” “and.....”

“He is the maknae..” was all that he can say about Dongwoon. “Chincha!!! He... is the maknae? Wow... he’s so...” Taemin could not believe his eyes that the tall and matured looking man was the MAKNAE! That he could not finish his sentence

“Matured looking yet...” Hongki was cut by T.O.P“he is so young and furthermore is the same age as the three of us.”

 WT was speechless for a moment “So...are You two..” Yoseob said while his fingers were going back and forth from Dongwoon to Ara “like.. DATING” empathising on the word dating.

 The question made Ara and Dongwoon turned red like a tomato, especially Dongwoon. Everybody laughed but one person, Lee Hongki

“Aish... Why am I getting mad n jealous for? She just my best friend... Your best friend Lee Hongki!’ he said to himself glaring at Dongwoon.

“We’ll let’s practice! Enough of the chits chat! and no playing around.” Doojoon said sternly like the leader he is. “Saying things like that but he always play around” Doojoon heard what Yoseob said and they started a tag fight.

Everybody was just holding their laughter.” Those two... if there’s no fighting between them at least a dozen times a day it will not be a normal day for us..” Junhyung said while shaking his head.

“YAH! Yang Yoseob!!!! Come here will ya!” Doojoon said angrily “merong~ Can’t catch me?” Yoseob said. “Hurry up will ya! Or not both of you will sleep outside tonight” Junhyung threatened them.

They suddenly stopped and agreed to continue practicing “WOW! They’re practically scared of him” Ara whispered to T.O.P but Yoseob heard that and glared at her.

............................................

The music started and they began to dance to the song. “WOW! The hyungs are really good!” Taemin just stared at them with amazement in his eyes.

The music ended and they started to crowd around Yoseob. “WOW! That was just WOW!” T.O.P said “Hyung!!!! That was AMAZING!!!” Taemin jumped up and down like a little kid. “That was fantastic!” Hongki said while giving them a thumbs up. And Ara.... she was so amazed that she lost her ability to speak.

They looked at her with high expectation written on their face. “The best” was all that she can say. They all cheered and jumped happily.

.............................................

They decided to go to the boy’s dorm. Ara had a shocked expression on her face “WOW! It’s so...” “Dirty/Messy/Filthy” the WT gang said.

“So.... Wanna have dinner here?” Hyunseng suggested but the members face were just saying ‘please-say-no’ “Sure” they said and the members face was just expressionless.

“Hey can you guys tell us about how you met” referring to Ara and Dongwon. Ara told them about how they meet and that they were in the same class and eventually became close.

They were having so much fun that they didn’t realised how late it was, so The visitors decided to go home while Yoseob was accompanying Ara home. 

They stopped at the play ground they always went when they were kids and went to the swings. “So...You guys are really not dating?” Yoseob asked her while pushing the swing for her.........

.................................................

New Update!!

Hope you guys didn’t have to wait long.

Did you like the update this time?

Please comment on what you think of the story....