Their Surprise for Me?

Carved In Memories...

At Campus......

While Ara and Yoseob were getting to class, they were chatting like usual when they saw a tall and handsome guy being surrounded by a lot of girls. He seemed so annoyed yet he just smiled.

They walked passed him but Ara got knocked down cause there were many people there “Ouch!” she was rubbing her foot cause she was wearing heel but luckily it was no so tall.

 Yoseob wanted to help her so he gave his hand to her but another person had help her before he could help her. Ara was pulled up but she just bowed and gave her thanks and went to class without looking at the person that helped her.

Yoseob did the same and ran after her. “Are you okay?” Yoseob was so worried because he saw how hard she hit the ground.

“Yup! No need to worry!” she said. She bided him good bye as she arrived to her first class.

 Ara sat in the middle of the class. She did not have any friends as it was the first day of school so she decided to read a book she’s been keen on finishing.

She was so busy reading that she was not aware of her surroundings. Suddenly she heard someone coughed, so she decided to look up.

“Annyeonghaseyo” the man said to her and showed a very warm smile “Ne, Annyeonghaseyo.” She replied with her smile. ‘Ouh! Isn’t he the person I saw a little while ago?’ the thought.

“I’m Son Dongwoon, nice to meet you” he introduced himself “I’m Park Ara” she said and they began to converse until the teacher came in.

..........................................

After school......

Yoseob and Ara was walking home, Yoseob’s mom has invited Ara to have dinner at their house, and of course she’d say yes.

 “Ara!!! Is been so long since I saw you! Look how big you’ve grown!” Yoseob’s mother was so excited to see her “Ne! You too Mom, you still look young! I missed you so much!” she hugged her.

“Omo! I’m tearing” Yoseob sarcastically said it while rolling his eyes. “Is someone jealous?” Ara asked him.

 “Want me to hug you?” she lifted her eyebrows and opened her arms wide.  His mother was laughing at their childishness.

“You two never change, do you?” Yoseob’s dad suddenly butted in. “hehehe” Yoseob just managed to let out giggles. That night was filled with happiness and laughter at the Yang Household.

......................................

 

4 Months Later....

 

Ara was happy with her lifestyle right now. She had everything a person wanted in their life, a loyal childhood friend, loving and funny best friends, loving parents and a peaceful life.

Dongwoon and her are closer with each other and also studied together in their free time.

     One day after school....

Ara was walking to the school gate when she saw T.O.P and Hongki was there so she decided to surprise them “Boo~” she jumped out of nowhere.

“Hahahaha, What are you trying to do? Scare us?” Hongki was laughing harder when Ara pouted. Suddenly....

A blue car was parked beside them and T.O.P lifted Ara and put her in to the back seat. Taemin was in the front seat, Yoseob was in the driver’s seat and T.O.P and Hongki was beside her.

Hongki tided a piece of cloth to cover her vision while T.O.P was holding her arms so she could not open them. “YAH! What are you guys doing!” she shouted...................

...............................................

 

Oh no! What happened to Ara? What are those people planning?

Well you have to wait and read the next chapter to find out!

Hope You all like this chap!!!!!!

Thanks for reading ^^